OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT Empty PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT Thu May 30, 2013 5:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Raven for the forward of this video. This is a MUST see!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So.. I just finished watching this and I am stunned at some of the similarities to what I have gone through.

I am hoping that some of you that have viewed this will message me if you also pick up what I am talking about Especially those of you that are RH-.

Anonymous

Skyz, I think I mentioned this yesterday but judging from the hundreds of comments on A Sheep No More, very few people believe her, perhaps I should say very few people CAN believe her because they are still suffering from I Can't Believe This is Happening Syndrome. Most of the people on the ASNM site consider themselves "awake," although at this point I'm not sure what this word means. You already know how I feel about Erin. I watched the whole video without the sound to try to detect the shape shifting someone mentioned. It's very subtle but she seems to change age as she describes what happens to her at various stages in her life. This itself is totally creepy. Even Kerry mentioned it. The woman is highly disturbed. Every time she adjusted her eye glasses I cringed without really knowing why and her tats were very difficult to look at mostly because you wondered what they represent. Still absorbing this, even today. It gave me nightmares last night.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am going to watch again. Lots coming out about the shifting.

So the general consensus is that she is a nut job?
People that have been sexually molested at an early age are labeled this. She did admit her abuse and split personality issues. I wonder if the age thing was a different personality? I noticed every time she said.... I'm not going to answer this... a weird smirk crossed her face. She could have dozens or more persona.

This will be interesting in the days ahead.

Anonymous

Yes, she was quickly labeled a nut job. Well, she is actually, but that doesn't mean she's lying. If everything she says is the truth, how could you turn out normal without some serious anger issues? Interestingly, the two supersoldiers confirmed much of what she said. They underwent a different protocol to turn them into guiltless killers that rendered them soul dead, no doubt about it, and someone or some "thing" did that.

What I find kind of weird is people's ability to dismiss her so easily, given all the truly horrid things that have come to light in the past few years. The same people who easily accept that Monsanto and Big Pharma are trying to kill them cannot accept this woman's version of reality. The traveling through time thing is too hard for people to grasp, I guess. They should study up before time catches up to them!

topspin2

MMmmmm Raven.....The real truth is so far outside of the box that very few are ready for it. Even the folks here who are ahead of the curve are not ready for the truth. To be able to see and understand the reality of our world is a lonely place. But you, purps and a few other know. You know that every so often they come out in public and tell us EVERYTHING....only to be put aside as crazies......Ive been warned so many times by these people that I have lost count. People I have never met. But something we do know is that we have awesome abilities, abilities that society has tried to hide from each and every one of us. Everything is right in front of us, we just need to open our minds.....And as far as Rothschild is concerned, she smiles because she is free...She laughs because she is OUT......The evils that exist are beyond comprehension......Remember.....there goal is PERCEPTION........OURS.....

Anonymous

Totally with you on this topspin. I've already told Skyz in private a long time ago that I have a high school friend who went through this program. She's been confiding in me for about a year now and while her story differs in some regards, my friend confirms much of what this Erin said here. I have known this woman for over 40 years. She is not crazy, in fact she's a brilliant scientist working to expose some of the illicit testing on Americans that has gone and trying to find cures for some of the people who have been unknowingly harmed. I'm not sure how much "awakening" she has done, whether she can remember everything the way Erin does, but I did send her the link to the interview and hopefully, if she doesn't freak out completely, she might step forward to corroborate. We shall see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum