OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are.  Love n Light Abundantly EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is. This Is their Lastest Message Based On Where We Are. Love n Light Abundantly

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RISHAWN2162

March 16, 2012

Greetings BH Group Members,

For those of you that have been listening attentively to our recent Monday Night Conference Calls you understand that I believe the “blessing” of the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar may be getting very close. As I mentioned, I’m working with a couple of other groups to combine our TOTAL amount of Dinars to use as LEVERAGE to get ALL our members the HIGHEST possible rate from each of the three major banks: Welles Fargo, Chase and Bank of America.

I encourage you to have some type of banking account, preferably a non-interesting bearing account with at least one of these three banks. At the moment, Welles Fargo seems to be the most co-operative and competitive so that would be my first choice, if they are in your area. I don’t think there will be a significant difference between these banks BUT a few percentage points can make a HUGE difference!

We need YOUR most accurate and up to date CONTACT information IMMEDIATELY. We’ll be sending an Excel Spread sheet containing this information on the BH Group members or ANYONE you bought Dinars for that are not registered with us to these banks. The bank YOU choose will email you or contact you directly about the RATE and PERK packages they’ll be offering and give you our Group ID number that you’ll need when you go to your local branch to exchange Dinars for Dollars.

One of the KEY features we have been told is that if your name is on the list we submit to the banks, you will be “locked in” at our GROUP RATE, which will be the highest rate available. My goal has been to get the best rate possible for ALL our members no matter how many Dinar they own, so that it will be fair for EVERYONE! Please provide the following information IMMEDIATELY to help us help YOU.

PLEASE go to our website www.thebhgroup.org, click on the “Sign up for The BH Group Newsletter” in the bottom right corner of the HOME PAGE, and fill out the form. This will provide the necessary information for the bank and update our records simultaneously.

PLEASE do not phone us or come to our headquarters as we have much to do and you’ll be notified by us when I CONFIRM the Revaluation has occurred by our FREE TEXT Program (Text to: 90210 and type THE BH GROUP in the body of the text and then send, you’ll receive an instant confirmation) and we’ll also be sending an email to our entire group. Both of these media will be leading you to our web site: www.thbhgroup.org for the RATE & DATE Announcement and continuing EXCHANGE INFORMATION.

This is NOT a CONFIRMATION that the RV has occurred but we are doing our best with the information we believe to be accurate so we are prepared when the “blessing” finally becomes a reality!

Sincerely,

Brad and The BH Group Team

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks RISHAWN!

I for one appreciate this post. I have bookmarked it and will be active with your advise.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum