OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the Healthiest Water to Drink

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  Empty This is the Healthiest Water to Drink Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Laura at: http://2012indyinfo.com

Anonymous

Excellent info, Prpl :)

This is the Healthiest Water to Drink  1598226751 

Anonymous

FYI for OOmers: I read an article on detoxing using distilled water last winter on www.in5D.com and I did the detox. I liked the water so much I bought a countertop distiller (about $200) and have been drinking nothing but distilled water ever since. There is a lot yada on the internet about how this is bad for you because it supposedly leaches minerals from your bones. This is all more mainstream BS because rainwater (at least prior to chemtrails and manufactured chemicals) is distilled water. Anyway, my husband and I have been drinking this for six months now and several lifelong pesky little health problems have disappeared.

Anonymous

As long as one uses the Himalayan Crystal salt to supply the minerals not in the water, this seems optimal to me; the taste of the distilled water is not as good as with the minerals, but again the pure whole salt remedies that.

Anonymous

I actually tried that, 7free, but it ends up tasting like salt water. I just put the Himalayan salt on my food instead. From my reading we don't actually need minerals from our water, they come from our food. One of the biggest issues we are finding is the lack of sulfur in our depleted soils. Without sulfur your body cannot make cartilage, leading to many joint and spinal problems we see in people these days. I've been adding sulfur to my garden soil for this reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum