OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Dreamwalkers Path
29 Nov 2013 3 Comments
by Sue Dreamwalker in Awakening in the Sleepless Zone, Earth Changes, Mind Body & Spirit, Native Americans, Proverbs and Quotes. Tags: Awareness, Consciousness., Dreamwalker, Eagle Feather, Earth Mother, Enlightenment, Good Red Road, Heart, life, love, Mary Summer Rain, Native Americans, thoughts, transformation.
Congrats to Sue Dreamwalker! ~ A Dreamwalkers Path Open-heart-catching-dreams_thumb
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments upon my posts especially upon the sisterhood award, I am overwhelmed that so many have showered me with wonderful compliments… I am no one special, I just have a Dream! like many more here who blog, as we reach out via our thoughts hoping to share and make a difference how ever small to the Energy of our world..
Today I found myself replying to a comment how I first came by my Dreamwalker name.. I read a Book by Mary Summer Rain, in fact I have read many of her books but  her book Dreamwalker stuck with me and its name sake resonated with the meaning Mary Summer Rain gave “  What is a Dreamwalker? They are the rare few who, as Mary Summer Rain describes them, are “led by the spirit,’ have “shed the yoke of desire and self-want,” and have discarded the need for material gain and all evidence of negative thought. Without any personal goals, they travel the path of knowledge and go where the spirit of truth leads them”
Well none of us is  ever perfect , and I know I still have negative thoughts and still have a long road to travel until I can say I can do real honour to the name ‘Dreamwalker,and  I know like you, we may forever  pull ourselves up for making the same mistakes  over again.We wonder how our lives would be now, if only we had “known better.”  But we try our best, and that’s really all each of us can do..
TRY OUR BEST.. with Good Intent..
Being born  to this earth is that we are here to observe, learn, and grow.  In order for us to learn, then of course there will be mistakes and misadventures along the way. And while it is only natural that we may sometimes become overwhelmed, especially when the lessons keep coming, it is important to remember that learning to understand yourself and your world is an on-going and active process. We are each upon this journey of discovery together.
It has been my good fortune here on WP to meet the most amazing insightful and wonderful beings, each going through their own journey of discovery and I am so happy when I see many coming through their own dark tunnels as they discover who they are and shed the past and accept themselves for who they are with more love in their hearts for themselves. Its a joy to be part of all of your journeys.. I am so blessed to have met you all..
Every lesson helps us grow as we learn  more of who we are. And as you grow through this self-discovery, you begin to create the “how’s” and “why’s” in your life and experience the beauty of being alive in this ever changing world.
I know I am far from perfect, and as I look out at the many imperfections we as humans have made upon this planet. We each in our own ways are posting our thoughts, ideas, crafts, ways of living in balance with our Earth and Nature be it practically or through Spiritual awareness.. And I am truly honoured to have become part of your worlds…
I may be quiet for a few days as I have certain things to do.. I just want to say Thank you again and leave you with a short 2 minute video which explains the Good Red Road we travel upon .

“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”

Thanks to: http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com

Anonymous

Yo Dreamwalker! Congratulations, Sistar of the Earth! Long time, no squawk, I lost track of you. Very cool where your life path has taken you and I am most happy for you. Love, Raven

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker

🇬🇲 
Happy New Year RavensMoon, is that the Raven from WordPress or Windows Live Spaces? I have known a few with Wings
Wishing you well and hoping this year see's you flying ever higher ;-)

Dreamwalker muah 

http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/

Anonymous

Hi Sue! Happy New Year to you. This is Raven from One World Rising infamy. Now I hang out at OOM for the purpose of pestering PurpleSkyz.

How are things going in your neighborhood? Seems like you or your neighbors were having some problems with a strange illness awhile ago?

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker

Hi Raven, arrh Now I know which Raven I am talking to haha.... I am fine just the flu type virus that swept its course... All good....

We are having a few wild days of weather, Bad storms High winds, floods, you know Mother Earth she is just rattling a few warnings before she gets into the real stuff later on... ;-) Good to know you are doing well..
And will catch up with you again real soon.. x Sue

http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum