OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:48 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Welcome to S4PP's Private Page

Since there are a bunch of idiots on the links below sharing our private information on their forums we decided to remove all details from this website.  To be fair idiots is a harsh word.  The real word is misinformed people.  We will try our best to inform them.

1.  The website they have in their forum is NOT owned or operated by the financial institution they refer to but one of the customers that volunteered to put it up to help get new customers.  That is why you find a gmail account connected to it and not a financial institution's own domain.

2.  What happened in Montana was caused by sharing way too many details with a group who turned out to be moles.

3.  The "I" in their name does NOT stand for investment but Institution.

4.  They are only buying dinar and dong from customers who have made their deposits already and this is ONLY a perk for first few thousand customers.  Customers did NOT become customers just to sell their currencies.  We joined because of their internal transfers and debit cards, as well as their other services, and not because they can buy our currencies.

5. As for the Belize page of course they can not do business there.  They do not even have a charter there.

6.  Why have they not opened up yet?  Their charter says they have to be able to purchase currencies when they open up and they are relying on a multi-government institution to give them the permission to purchase currencies before the revalue occurs.  Before they can receive permission this multi-government institution insists on speaking with 12% of the customers but only speaking with 1/3 of the ones they are calling since calls are made during work ours for the customers the majority of the time.  After revalue is done they will not need permission to purchase.

7.  We are NOT part of the institution either and merely a customer that volunteered our services to streamline the system for getting customers properly registered.  That is the reason we have a gmail account.

8.  As for our private offerings it is for members only and none of them are at risk.  We absorb all the risks.  Our client that we use for the program passed compliance by the most strict regulatory agencies you will find anywhere.  Payments for our members will soon be going out since our 1st Contract is already near Step 7 of 10 Steps.

9.  Only accepted pledges for our 3rd Contract and not funds although some have requested us to allow them to pay now instead of waiting.

10.  Majority of the 3rd Contract will be covered from our members receiving principals back that were in the 1st Contract.  That is totally voluntary and NOT mandatory.

11.  We did not put a gun to the head of any of our members to participate and it is 100% up to them if they participate or not.  But like them we have lost funds in the past and therefore have set this up so the only one that can lose is us.

12.  If we are a scammer we must be the worst one in history since we are 1,000 times more transparent than the government is.  LOL    That forum not only STOLE our phone number, address, and now a picture from our Facebook page taken from a Family Portrait, plus we have lived in the same location for 49 years and have not even had a traffic ticket let alone ever been arrested!!  We even have a PERFECT driving record with not ever being in an accident!!

By the way, just to let those posters know on the forum below you are breaking the law when stealing pictures of us from our facebook page and putting it on a public site without our permission.  Plus you posted details taken from Private websites and NOT public sites.  We are NOT a public figure and therefore are protected by Privacy Laws.  If any of our members are an attorney you know how to contact us.

Only way to find out what is going on is to be on our nightly calls as well as contact us by email.  Click the links below, sign up, and thank them for interfering in your business and causing us to remove everything on our website.  This is a Private site and NO Information is supposed to be shared anywhere and especially not on those dinar guru websites!!

http://www.oom2.com/t38931-busted-are-you-a-member-of-financial-prosperity-club-vfi-global-or-general64

http://www.oom2.com/t39371-private-currency-group-disclosure-victorious-financial-inst-vfi

http://www.teamriio.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That's right....call an attorney!

Because you have some damage control to do. Back pedal much?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:That's right....call an attorney!

Because you have some damage control to do. Back pedal much?

How do we acquire phone numbers, pictures, posts that are on PUBLIC pages?

If they didn't want them to be PUBLIC, then they wouldn't have them for EVERYONE to see and post on other sites, for education and entertainment purposes ONLY!

Damage control is right!

What business doesn't want some free advertising to gain more customers and increase their revenue?

The ones that are running a scam, of course!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY!!

Which is why they send out emails warning their members or whatever they call their victims to NEVER let anyone see ANY of their emails etc.!

Legit businesses do NOT operate like that EVER.

Here is an example:

Hi Everyone-
Reminder:
This communication is "con fi dential" (this word has been split up to keep the email from being red-flagged, just in case). This means that you may not share it with anyone, not even someone in your small group. [The only people who are allowed to share these updates with their VF group are Steve K. and (now) Richard C. (in Australia). Since their groups are so large, it was decided by me that it was better not to have their entire group contact me to be put on the update list. Instead, my update will go to both Steve and Richard and they will each be sure their group members receive it confidentially every time-- but their group members are not allowed to share it with anyone else themselves.]
10/18/15 update:
As you know from the last update, the Trustees were looking forward to a meeting with the UN on October 12th and expected to receive the green light for VF to go forward at that time. The only thing we didn’t know was whether that meant VF could go forward right away or whether the random calling of depositors was still a requirement.
Now I’m about to demonstrate to you why updates get so delayed and how wild this journey can be:

On Monday 10/12, in a conversation with the Banking Trustee, I learned that not only was the UN meeting itself not as expected, but the outcome was unexpected as well. Instead of a physical meeting, it turned out to be a telephone meeting and, instead of a green light, it was learned that VF had been placed in a group along with other groups that were also applying for immunity and that the UN was processing the largest groups first. The Trustee wasn’t told how many groups were in along with VF or how many members the top group had. Since we were aware that there were many groups out there that were quite large, it didn’t look like VF would be at the top of the list and it didn’t look like we could compete, so this was not the news we wanted to hear. 
So, after discussing the situation, we decided that we should not send out an update yet, but just pray and wait, hoping for more information that might point us in some proactive direction.
On Tuesday 10/13, the Banking Trustee called me to say that there was no additional information forthcoming yet, so we continued to pray and wait. 
On Wednesday 10/14, more information did come in but it was a busy day for me so I didn’t get that information until Thursday.
On Thursday 10/15, I learned from the Banking Trustee that if our numbers grew it would make a difference— that is, we learned definitively that VF could rise in the group priority list if we added more depositors, so the Banking Trustee gave Steve K. permission to actively expose VF to more potential depositors through his network. See below for more on that.

On Friday 10/16, more discussions and decisions were made, so we could all be on the same page regarding how to proceed further.
On Saturday, 10/17, I learned some great news! Our group has only 5 other groups in it and we are not that far away from the group at the top (interns of numbers of members) so it has been estimated that, by the end of the month, we could possibly have our green light.

So, now that you have seen, not only the way information trickles in, but also how decisions need to be made quickly to adjust to that new information, you might understand better why it is so difficult to update you in a timely manner.
Therefore, please understand that, if an update does not go out when you expect it, there is a reason. If I had sent out an update on the 12th, it would not have been the whole story. And for those of you who call or email Steve, Sandra or I for updates, any information we might give you before the process of receiving information is complete, would just cause a lot of confusion and upset, as it is passed from person to person.
One other important piece of information for you to understand: VF could have been brought into the US from offshore months ago, as we only needed 600 to qualify for that process. But the Trustees wisely felt that it was still too soon to risk VF Trust funds and depositors’ funds, since the Powers That Be had continued to be active in stealing funds and freezing legitimate accounts.
In addition to that risk, exposing VF and its depositors when it was finally coming down to the home stretch (after 3 long years of working on its creation) seemed reckless. That protective attitude is what sent the Trustees in the direction of looking for a way to safeguard it— thus the UN option was discovered and pursued. But, that choice also extended the time it would take to reach the finish line.
Just remember, if you are impatient, think how the people feel who started this process 3 years ago!

Now, if you know of someone who is mature and can keep this opportunity confidential, please contact Steve K. using the following instructions to request the procedure. [Reminder: Please do not post this opportunity in a chatroom or pass it around by email; it’s too risky. Talk to your friend about it over the phone and then follow up with email instructions if they are interested. Please make sure they also understand the same restrictions if they choose to pass it on.]
IMPORTANT NOTE: The only way into VF at this time is to go through Steve K.’s procedures. Do not-- I repeat, DO NOT, send any info sheets or funds to Sandra J. anymore. That avenue into VF has closed.
After you have spoken to your friend over the phone, if they are interested, you may copy and paste the following instructions (not this whole update) into an email to that person:
1) Send an email to Steve Kreiser at: newbankdetails@hushmail.com
2) In the subject line, type: f i project/ [the sender’s] name/ invite
3) In the body of the email, type: [the sender’s] phone number and the preferred method of payment.

Steve will then respond to the person with further instructions.

Regarding deadlines: using a Chase Quick Pay the deadline is October 20 (because it takes longer); using other methods, the deadline is October 21; if a cash deposit is made into his Bank of America account, the deadline is October 22.
Sometime around the end of October or beginning of November I will send out another update with more information. (That is an estimated time frame. If an update doesn’t come when you expect it, there is a reason; please be patient.)
One final topic to bring up: This week could be quite turbulent with the potential for the US stock market crashing Monday 10/19 in anticipation of the IMF meeting on Tuesday 10/20, in which the Chinese yuan is expected to be added to the reserve basket of currencies. [This will be a good thing though and it’s important to keep that vision until we get to the other side of this turbulence with (hopefully) a new financial, economic, legal and governing system here in the US and all over the world.] If you want more information about this, email me requesting to be on my Financial Blessings (no charge, no strings attached) Newsletter list.
Please continue to pray for each other and for all those in harm’s way: violence, fires and dangerous weather. 
Many Blessings,
Sara

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:EXACTLY!!

Which is why they send out emails warning their members or whatever they call their victims to NEVER let anyone see ANY of their emails etc.!

Legit businesses do NOT operate like that EVER.

Here is an example:

Hi Everyone-
Reminder:
This communication is "con fi dential" (this word has been split up to keep the email from being red-flagged, just in case). This means that you may not share it with anyone, not even someone in your small group. [The only people who are allowed to share these updates with their VF group are Steve K. and (now) Richard C. (in Australia). Since their groups are so large, it was decided by me that it was better not to have their entire group contact me to be put on the update list. Instead, my update will go to both Steve and Richard and they will each be sure their group members receive it confidentially every time-- but their group members are not allowed to share it with anyone else themselves.]
10/18/15 update:
As you know from the last update, the Trustees were looking forward to a meeting with the UN on October 12th and expected to receive the green light for VF to go forward at that time. The only thing we didn’t know was whether that meant VF could go forward right away or whether the random calling of depositors was still a requirement.
Now I’m about to demonstrate to you why updates get so delayed and how wild this journey can be:

On Monday 10/12, in a conversation with the Banking Trustee, I learned that not only was the UN meeting itself not as expected, but the outcome was unexpected as well. Instead of a physical meeting, it turned out to be a telephone meeting and, instead of a green light, it was learned that VF had been placed in a group along with other groups that were also applying for immunity and that the UN was processing the largest groups first. The Trustee wasn’t told how many groups were in along with VF or how many members the top group had. Since we were aware that there were many groups out there that were quite large, it didn’t look like VF would be at the top of the list and it didn’t look like we could compete, so this was not the news we wanted to hear. 
So, after discussing the situation, we decided that we should not send out an update yet, but just pray and wait, hoping for more information that might point us in some proactive direction.
On Tuesday 10/13, the Banking Trustee called me to say that there was no additional information forthcoming yet, so we continued to pray and wait. 
On Wednesday 10/14, more information did come in but it was a busy day for me so I didn’t get that information until Thursday.
On Thursday 10/15, I learned from the Banking Trustee that if our numbers grew it would make a difference— that is, we learned definitively that VF could rise in the group priority list if we added more depositors, so the Banking Trustee gave Steve K. permission to actively expose VF to more potential depositors through his network. See below for more on that.

On Friday 10/16, more discussions and decisions were made, so we could all be on the same page regarding how to proceed further.
On Saturday, 10/17, I learned some great news! Our group has only 5 other groups in it and we are not that far away from the group at the top (interns of numbers of members) so it has been estimated that, by the end of the month, we could possibly have our green light.

So, now that you have seen, not only the way information trickles in, but also how decisions need to be made quickly to adjust to that new information, you might understand better why it is so difficult to update you in a timely manner.
Therefore, please understand that, if an update does not go out when you expect it, there is a reason. If I had sent out an update on the 12th, it would not have been the whole story. And for those of you who call or email Steve, Sandra or I for updates, any information we might give you before the process of receiving information is complete, would just cause a lot of confusion and upset, as it is passed from person to person.
One other important piece of information for you to understand: VF could have been brought into the US from offshore months ago, as we only needed 600 to qualify for that process. But the Trustees wisely felt that it was still too soon to risk VF Trust funds and depositors’ funds, since the Powers That Be had continued to be active in stealing funds and freezing legitimate accounts.
In addition to that risk, exposing VF and its depositors when it was finally coming down to the home stretch (after 3 long years of working on its creation) seemed reckless. That protective attitude is what sent the Trustees in the direction of looking for a way to safeguard it— thus the UN option was discovered and pursued. But, that choice also extended the time it would take to reach the finish line.
Just remember, if you are impatient, think how the people feel who started this process 3 years ago!

Now, if you know of someone who is mature and can keep this opportunity confidential, please contact Steve K. using the following instructions to request the procedure. [Reminder: Please do not post this opportunity in a chatroom or pass it around by email; it’s too risky. Talk to your friend about it over the phone and then follow up with email instructions if they are interested. Please make sure they also understand the same restrictions if they choose to pass it on.]
IMPORTANT NOTE: The only way into VF at this time is to go through Steve K.’s procedures. Do not-- I repeat, DO NOT, send any info sheets or funds to Sandra J. anymore. That avenue into VF has closed.
After you have spoken to your friend over the phone, if they are interested, you may copy and paste the following instructions (not this whole update) into an email to that person:
1) Send an email to Steve Kreiser at: newbankdetails@hushmail.com
2) In the subject line, type: f i project/ [the sender’s] name/ invite
3) In the body of the email, type: [the sender’s] phone number and the preferred method of payment.

Steve will then respond to the person with further instructions.

Regarding deadlines: using a Chase Quick Pay the deadline is October 20 (because it takes longer); using other methods, the deadline is October 21; if a cash deposit is made into his Bank of America account, the deadline is October 22.
Sometime around the end of October or beginning of November I will send out another update with more information. (That is an estimated time frame. If an update doesn’t come when you expect it, there is a reason; please be patient.)
One final topic to bring up: This week could be quite turbulent with the potential for the US stock market crashing Monday 10/19 in anticipation of the IMF meeting on Tuesday 10/20, in which the Chinese yuan is expected to be added to the reserve basket of currencies. [This will be a good thing though and it’s important to keep that vision until we get to the other side of this turbulence with (hopefully) a new financial, economic, legal and governing system here in the US and all over the world.] If you want more information about this, email me requesting to be on my Financial Blessings (no charge, no strings attached) Newsletter list.
Please continue to pray for each other and for all those in harm’s way: violence, fires and dangerous weather. 
Many Blessings,
Sara

Richard C. in Australia??? Don't you mean New Zealand?

Sandra J??? I think that she one of the people that I found in "Big Sky" country?

Anybody know a Sandra G. or John H.?

Those are other people of interest on my long list of folks that are involved with this.

6Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

More information on the PUBLICLY posted documents can be found here:

http://www.oom2.com/t39394-public-documents-from-vfi-from-public-websites-a-scammers-nightmare

http://www.dinardaily.net/t55426-public-documents-from-vfi-from-public-websites-a-scammers-nightmare

If Steve would like the like to the facebook picture that is referred to on the teamriio . com site, that is available to the PUBLIC, have him let me know and I'll be more than happy to provide a link.

Here is a reference of that picture:

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steve-12

Should that picture vanish, I could provide a screenshot of what that page looked like at the time of this posting.

7Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:21 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Maybe Steve would like to talk about Compumatrix?

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steve-10

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

@RamblerNash wrote:
To Steven Kreiser and all the VFI Group,

Welcome to S4PP's Private Page

A private page for S4PP posted on a public website?

It's not to private is it.

Since there are a bunch of idiots on the links below sharing our private information on their forums we decided to remove all details from this website.  To be fair idiots is a harsh word.  The real word is misinformed people.  We will try our best to inform them.

Misinformed? That is why you removed the information? But do try inform us.

Let's see how you fair.

1.  The website they have in their forum is NOT owned or operated by the financial institution they refer to but one of the customers that volunteered to put it up to help get new customers.  That is why you find a gmail account connected to it and not a financial institution's own domain.

Which website? There are 7, so far. 1 from Alice Whitworth, 3 from Steve Kreiser, and 4 others asking for account fees and personal information using their GMail/HushMail addresses.

2.  What happened in Montana was caused by sharing way too many details with a group who turned out to be moles.

Moles? Don't you mean honest people keeping honest people honest? When people see a scam, they report it to expose the dishonest ones. Do you want to talk about Richard Converse's court proceedings?

The 'I" can be changed to whatever. It's still part of the VF Group in Montana.

4.  They are only buying dinar and dong from customers who have made their deposits already and this is ONLY a perk for first few thousand customers.  Customers did NOT become customers just to sell their currencies.  We joined because of their internal transfers and debit cards, as well as their other services, and not because they can buy our currencies.

That's not what was advertised. ID (Iraqi Dinar) and "dener" were the terms used to make a payment to your e-Products (S4PP) and 9 ID payments depending on personal sales.

As far as the debit cards go, how can you do that without a Bank that you have already accepted payments for?

5. As for the Belize page of course they can not do business there.  They do not even have a charter there.

More back-pedalling? Belize Bank was specifically mentioned. If not those 2, on the other threads in the forum, which one?

How can people who paid to have an account can use their Bank issued debit card to make a withdrawal?

Ooops, nobody has a debit card yet, right? But you are holding their funds?

6.  Why have they not opened up yet?  Their charter says they have to be able to purchase currencies when they open up and they are relying on a multi-government institution to give them the permission to purchase currencies before the revalue occurs.  Before they can receive permission this multi-government institution insists on speaking with 12% of the customers but only speaking with 1/3 of the ones they are calling since calls are made during work ours for the customers the majority of the time.  After revalue is done they will not need permission to purchase.

Promoting that Dinar RV? Multi-government institution? You mean the UN? What part of the UN is going to call folks on the phone to ask them questions?

Why wouldn't multi-government institutions be able to call international customers during non-working hours? Think timezones Steven.

7.  We are NOT part of the institution either and merely a customer that volunteered our services to streamline the system for getting customers properly registered.  That is the reason we have a gmail account.

Repeating number 1? Your not being very informative are you...

8.  As for our private offerings it is for members only and none of them are at risk.  We absorb all the risks.  Our client that we use for the program passed compliance by the most strict regulatory agencies you will find anywhere.  Payments for our members will soon be going out since our 1st Contract is already near Step 7 of 10 Steps.

None of them are at risk? We absorb all the risks? Passed compliance?

Well so far, they have "risked" $250.00, if not more. Your group "absorbed" that. Richard Converse got slapped silly by the judge in Montana because he was not in compliance.

Payments are going out soon from a contract that nobody can see?

When that "10 step program" gets completed, how many more "10 step programs" are there after that?
Kind of like we are through that window, just to be at another one.

9.  Only accepted pledges for our 3rd Contract and not funds although some have requested us to allow them to pay now instead of waiting.

Just how many unseen contracts from unknown clients, that you are using, representing or doing business with a bank in Belize that doesn't have a charter? (number 5 above)

10.  Majority of the 3rd Contract will be covered from our members receiving principals back that were in the 1st Contract.  That is totally voluntary and NOT mandatory.

Your not doing a very good job at informing us if your only going to keep repeating gibberish.

What about the 2nd contract? 4th contract? Aren't all these unseen contracts, from your unknown clients, getting instructions for payments using various GMail/HushMail accounts instead of proper financial institutions?

11.  We did not put a gun to the head of any of our members to participate and it is 100% up to them if they participate or not.  But like them we have lost funds in the past and therefore have set this up so the only one that can lose is us.

Oh, how often do we hear the phrase "We did not put a gun to anybodies head" as a last ditch effort to explain how a process works?

What professional would even use that phrase?

Have you posted your P & L? What business are you doing this under? KGS? Will it pass a sniff test for an IRS audit for the payments you have received?

12.  If we are a scammer we must be the worst one in history since we are 1,000 times more transparent than the government is.  LOL    That forum not only STOLE our phone number, address, and now a picture from our Facebook page taken from a Family Portrait, plus we have lived in the same location for 49 years and have not even had a traffic ticket let alone ever been arrested!!  We even have a PERFECT driving record with not ever being in an accident!!

If you were so transparent, you would of left this website up as it was, but instead you feel compelled to hide from being transparent.

It seems that you also have an issue with your publicly posted material now that it has been brought up to the forefront.

Steven your 54. Living at the same place for 49 years only says that you are still living with your mom and dad.

And what does a driving record have to do with the fact you haven't been on anybodies radar? Nice try at trying to deflect the banking and payment issues.

By the way, just to let those posters know on the forum below you are breaking the law when stealing pictures of us from our facebook page and putting it on a public site without our permission.  Plus you posted details taken from Private websites and NOT public sites.  We are NOT a public figure and therefore are protected by Privacy Laws.  If any of our members are an attorney you know how to contact us.

With the caliber of contacts and the financial institutions that you are representing, why are you not asking them for assistance in this matter? They have attorneys on retainer and avalible 24/7. Just think about what they will tell you, if they even exist?

Only way to find out what is going on is to be on our nightly calls as well as contact us by email.  Click the links below, sign up, and thank them for interfering in your business and causing us to remove everything on our website.  This is a Private site and NO Information is supposed to be shared anywhere and especially not on those dinar guru websites!!

Private sites aren't readily available to the public. If this so called information was not supposed to be shared, then you would not have posted it in a public place.

Do you want to talk about that transparency thing again?

http://www.oom2.com/t38931-busted-are-you-a-member-of-financial-prosperity-club-vfi-global-or-general64

http://www.oom2.com/t39371-private-currency-group-disclosure-victorious-financial-inst-vfi

Steven, you seem to have a lot of intimate details of what's going on. Have you noticed your use of "We", "They", and "Our"?

That kind of says that your the leader of all this, does it not?

You seem to be complicit in the fraud to separate people from their money, and feed the falsehood machine with your fabricated stories about the contracts, clients, "dener", and the events that are about to take place.

There's nothing benign or innocent about an RV intel aggregator, hiding behind some nondescript websites trying to remove guilt for intentionally posting lies that affect the lives of untold thousands.

It's the lowest form of deception, claiming secret knowledge that you cannot share.

It just further solidifies that this whole Iraqi Dinar RV investment thing is a farce.

The whole swooping in to defend your honor is also a farce, because what you're doing isn't honorable in any way.

By the way, your public information has been distributed for educational purposes.

Several folks want to be educated about you and your dealings.

More to come!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MORE TO COME PART NASH!!

I wonder how the Native Indian groups in Oklahoma will feel when they learn they are part of this fraud story? I doubt they will see any humor in this bullshit whatsoever. Oops... Allen Heart might not be so popular with them any longer.

Oh and the part they tell their marks about not being under any UN or gov sanctions.... really? tsk tsk...

10Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wonder how the food is at Mero Mexican Grill?

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal 2894475111

11Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:17 pm

stardust

stardust

I have a family member involved and they are hard to convince that these groups are a scam.

Can you spell it out for those that may need the dots connected? That may help myself and others to be able to more easily explain the info you are bringing?

Thank you so much RamblerNash for bringing this info here. It is appreciated.

12Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:47 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

stardust wrote:I have a family member involved and they are hard to convince that these groups are a scam.

Yes it is. It all depends on what got them into it in the first place and what they are "willing" to believe.

Can you spell it out for those that may need the dots connected? That may help myself and others to be able to more easily explain the info you are bringing?

This one has way too many dots to connect, but I'm putting out what I find and what I can verify.

Just looking at what Steven did with the teamriio site speaks loudly to what he is trying to hide, now that it is getting the attention he doesn't want.

If you look at the documents thread, you'll find a lot of inconsistencies. Do they look like they are written by and for a professional investment group? Is all the information credible and verifiable? The TGCI address given doesn't seem to exist in Panama City, Panama, but other company's at that location do? Hmmm...

http://www.oom2.com/t39394-public-documents-from-vfi-from-public-websites-a-scammers-nightmare

Thank you so much RamblerNash for bringing this info here. It is appreciated.

Your welcome. I'm also posting this over at http://www.dinardaily.net/

You'll find information over there concerning Iraq and Dinar, as well as some other sites.

I've just added to this thread that has more about the "Victorious Financial Bank Officer".

http://www.oom2.com/t39276-currency-scam-in-great-falls-mt

13Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:16 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Anybody find it odd that Steven Kreiser has lived at the same address for 49 years, but has RIIO listed in Ithaca, NY without a business address? LOL

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Linked10

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-kreiser-1072668a

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Linked11

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-kreiser-517b6912

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Linked12

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-kreiser-0755b128

14Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:thumbs up:

15Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:42 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Found Sandra J.

Since she is involved with teamriio, google has them linked together.

Here's the steps to find her.

In a private window, put teamriio.com

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-10

On page 2 of my search, a Sandra J. pops up. To narrow down the search a bit, I added Sandra Johnson, in quotes.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-11

Since I'm looking for folks in Montana (Big Sky Country) I added Big Sky to my search. Notice that I'm still in a private window and the only thing at this point that my browser knows is teamriio and Sandra Johnson.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-12

Here I come up with Sandra Johnson on page 1 of my google search for the owner of a camping resort. I added that to the search.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-13

Now I have Sandra and Wayne. I put all that in the search.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-14

Wayne is in Polson, Mt. I put that in a search. Notice that my browser, in a private window, still knows about teamriio which helps narrow down the field quite a bit.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-15

Sandra's name pops right back up. At the bottom of that page is an address.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Image-16

Here is their campground website from the archives. The new owners have changed it to a new name.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Bigsky10

With a little more digging on the internet LOL Here are the Johnsons.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Johnso10

"Sandra J." (bigskyrvpark) and "Wayne A. Johnson" (bythelake777)

They received "info" sheets and "funds"!

More to come!

16Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:02 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:Welcome to S4PP's Private Page

No Traffic Tickets?

How about Civil Judgements?

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steven10

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-42302-CV-0000325-2009

17Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL

bigclap

18Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:36 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here's another one of Steven Kreiser's websites. (no longer exists)

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steve-11

And here's his phone number that he complains about being posted on his website.

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steve-13

And here's his IQD packages.

Silver Explosions (SE)

LIMITED OFFER: Silver Explosions, for a limited time, will be including Iraqi Dinars (IQD) in our packages.  We will also pay you out in IQD as well as Silver Trade Units (STU) which are exchangeable for Silver Coins.  This IQD offer is only until they revalue and then we will no longer have this offer.  As of now we will be accepting US Dollars but will eventually go to Silver Trade Units as explained below.

Live Conference Call Schedule

Date:  Monday - Saturday
Time: 4pm, 9pm, 12am EST
Number:  619-566-7083  Pin: 1015982#
Call Length:  15 minutes

To listen to the Special Announcement Call we had about the $11.25M Giveaway click HERE

Click HERE to listen to the 69 minute call we had with a Special Guest about the Project that we are using to create the funds for our Members' Retirement Plans and our $11.25 Million Giveaway.

Keeping in line with our name we will only be accepting STUs, using Free World Market, and payout in STUs. Click link below to sign up for Free World Market and purchase your STUs. There are even merchants that you can use your STUs and purchase from. When you are ready you can exchange your STUs for real Silver Coins. You can cash out your STUs for either ½ ounce or 1 ounce coins. 25 STUs purchase a ½ ounce Silver Coin. Silver Explosions wants our members to be ready for the crash in the fiat currencies and there is no better way to be ready then buying Silver Coins. Major banks have been illegally shorting Silver for years and the spot prices are really way too low. Silver will be exploding in the next year or less.

Free World Market will ship coins Worldwide and for International orders of 20 or more Ounces of Silver Coins shipping is included.  Orders under 20 Ounces of Coins will be shipped but shipping is extra.  In USA shipping is always free with as little as 1 Ounce Coin shipment.

As of now the exchange rates are below.  They could fluctuate as the value of Silver fluctuates.

25 STUs = $17.50

To convert STU to US Dollars subtract 30% from the STU value and you get the value in Dollars.

Free World Market

If unable to go to link above click HERE

Silver Explosions is designed with our members in mind.  Too often we have noticed that people do not receive payments from a program because they do not qualify.  Well, Silver Explosions has solved that problem and many others besides.

Cash Out Your STUs For Real Silver Coins or For Limited Time In Iraqi Dinars

NO SPONSORING QUALIFICATIONS to receive Payments

10% Instant Fast Start Bonus if you refer others

20% Matching Bonus of what your referrals receive on their 2nd Level

Receive Bonuses Even If You Are Not In Plans That Your Referrals Are In

Leverage Your Funds 5.4 Times Your Spend

Payments Start Even Before Your 3x2 Is Full

Builders Will Love Our Uni-Level Option That Pays Them To Infinity

SE Is The ONLY Program You Need Because We Build Multiple Programs For You

Benefactor Program For Members That Need A Helping Hand

Use Passive Wealth Explosion To Maximize Your Earnings

SEPP Pays Up To 1,350 STUs($945) for Every 55 STUs($38.50)Spent

Be sure to check out our Special Offers page to see how to

Maximize Your Income

Our Product

Receive $ECs transferred into your MyCashExchange account.  Earn up to 2.5% compounded and/or use them to advertise your primary program.  Join *MyCashExchange by clicking HERE

Plus, for a Limited Time, we will be including Iraqi Dinars in all but our Silver Feeder, Silver 2 and Silver 3 packages.

*Note: If you are already in MyCashExhange you will not need to sign up again.  If we have not personally referred you contact the person that referred you to Silver Explosions and get their MyCashExchange referral url.

Our Plans

Silver Feeder --------------- 10 STUs ($7)------------------------------------------------------------------- returns 54 STUs ($37.80)

Silver 2 ----------------- 45 STUs ($31.50) --------------------------------------------------------------- returns 243 STUs ($170.10)

Silver 3 ----------------- 95 STUs ($66.50) --------------------------------------------------------------- returns 513 STUs ($359.10)

Silver 4 ------------------ 190 STUs ($133) ------------------------------------------------------------ returns 1,026 STUs ($718.20)

Silver 5 ------------------ 380 STUs ($266) ---------------------------------------------------------- returns 2,052 STUs ($1,436.40)

Silver 6 ------------------ 760 STUs ($532) ---------------------------------------------------------- returns 4,104 STUs ($2,872.80)

Silver 7-------------- 1,900 STUs ($1,330) ------------------------------------------------------------ returns 10,260 STUs ($7,182)

Silver Explosion – 3,800 STUs ($2,660) ----------------------------------------------------------- returns 20,520 STUs ($14,364)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Total Spent In 8 Plans -- 7,180 STUs ($5,026)---------- Total returns = 38,772 STUs = 775 Ounces of Silver at today's rate = $27,140.40

Even though it costs 7,180 STUs to be in all 8 Plans you can start in our 10 STU Feeder Plan and earn your way up to the 38,772 STUs which is unheard of in most Passive Programs.  After deducting the 7,180 STUs you will still receive a return of 3,159.2 Times your initial spend of only 10 STUs!!  31,592 STUs ($22,114.40) would be enough to exchange for 631.5 ounces of Silver Coins!!   

Maximize Your Income

SE does not automatically re-enter you nor enter you in to the next higher plan.  We feel that it should be your decision on just how much you wish to make.  However, if you wish to maximize your income we suggest that you purchase into our higher plans just as soon as you have enough funds to do so and we also suggest purchasing many positions in our Silver Feeder Plan as you are able to do so from payments received from SE.  We suggest this because not only does it help everybody to go through that Feeder Plan but each position has the ability to earn a total profit of 31,592 STUs ($22,114.40) after completing all 8 Plans!!

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steve-14

More to come!

19Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seems like Steve has his hands in many MLM scams!

20Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:43 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Seems like Steve has his hands in many MLM scams!

He sure does!

Where are all those folks that he wanted to send over here to tell us about it?

Why is Steve trying to having others do his dirty work for him anyways?

21Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Th?id=OIP.M4528ce3aac06d9204a741baa26eb3098H0&pid=15

22Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal 30-i-see-you

23Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:40 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Steven Kreiser markets internationally? Australian HQ City?

» MEMBER INFORMATION:

Name: Mr Steven Kreiser
Login: Goldman
Registered on November 10, 2008
Membership Level: Corporate
Position Title:
Member Profile: I am a person that has always tried to put others needs before my own. I have the contacts to Buy/Sell Trades that actually perform and I am starting RIIO to benefit the many and not just myself.
Favourite Quote: "Switch to Gold, the Fed WILL Fold"
» MEDIA:
Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty   Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty   Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty

» MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS:

Add to address book - Send an email - Read blog - Email this page

» BUSINESS DETAILS:
Business Name: RIIO
Web Site: RIIO.org
Brief Business Profile: RIIO stands for RebateIt International Organization. RIIO is an organization of Like-Minded people that wish to make a difference in our world.

RIIO will be sharing with their members the sources on where to purchase perpetual motion machines, healthy and organic foods, and will allow our members to be able to sell their products to our members.

Once launched RIIO will allow our members to sell our rebate coupons to merchants and make a very good income in doing so. Just one merchant could give our member a $40,000 per month income.

Until RIIO officially launches our rebate company we are giving our members a chance to buy into RIIO. Every member that has ownership in RIIO will be able to share the profits that RIIO makes from the different Private Opportunities that RIIO participates in.

Our current Private Opportunity that we are doing will bring in $10 Million- $40 Million in our first year. RIIO Members can buy in for as little as $50 and receive a percentage of RIIO's profits. 

Call us for more details.
Business Associates (user names): - -
Business Telephone: 1-607-565-1692
Regions Serviced: International
Australian HQ City:
Regional or Int'l HQ: Athens, PA

» BUSINESS MEDIA:
www.youtube.com/SuperInvestorTV

http://www.superinvestor.com.au/profiles/Goldman/

Must not be a very profitably venture. LOL With "$10 Million- $40 Million in our first year" there wouldn't be an issue with delinquent taxes.

http://www.palegalads.org/journals/pdf/747_LNB7_27.pdf

"According to Henry moving money has been the biggest problem this past year. Henry says he has a partner in the US named Steve Kreiser. However, Steve (Allcashback) claims he is not a partner but just a member. But according to the reports of others Steve was instrumental
in helping to set up the Compumatrix business as an Nevada LLC company in the U.S. And he was also instrumental in helping with an earlier investment system whereby members could order shares of Pointsharegold through Western Union."

"Yes, the only thing shows here is that CHEERLEADER GOT PAID.. Not others."

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-82690.html

What an interesting drop-down that you have to translate from french. LOL

"World Genesis - Earn as you did in another program paid. GG also has a free bonus which is a set of services once Safe4PetsPlus launch all these programs and more, will be added to the offspring Builder if from there all you have to do is to promote and Safe4PetsPlus you automatically will be promoting many possibilities."

http://boursier-virtuel.blogspot.com/p/info-des-projet-investissement.html

For someone who complains about their phone number being put out there, Steven sure doesn't go out of his way to not post it. LOL

http://www.goldentalk.com/threads/get-triple-your-money-and-a-lot-more.1343/

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r14866-.html

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Allcashback-Allcashback-t18979.html&st=90

http://www.whycolostrum6.info/health4all.html

https://health4all.anovite.com/the-opportunity/

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steven11

More to come!

24Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Nash!

I sincerely hope that the folks that had the misfortune of trusting these scammers takes the time to first try to get their money back (as this is what they are told is an option for them) but to also report them to the authorities.

They can't shut them down if no one reports them!

25Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:20 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:peace sign ali BUMP

26Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:49 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Privateventure.club? LOL

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Steve-15

27Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:23 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

And they just became more active! LOL

Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Privat11

28Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Empty Re: Team Rio (VFI) Damage Control Rebuttal Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:autumn:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum