OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT Scammers

UPDATE TO THE VFI GLOBAL
SUPER SECRET FRAUD GROUP

Seems once you start posting articles sending the word out of some serious scammers in the crazy world of foreign currency people start to realize just how big the scam goes. Then people start to send info that they want to see pushed out into the internet. So for them...  this ones for you brave folks that see through the scam and want to see them shut down. Thank you.

I have received at least a dozen different messages from those that want to share the new depths of what Victorious Financial Inst. (VFI) is now demanding from their "clients".

They are saying yet again that their "bank" will soon be open on the Indian reservation and it is time that those that want to walk in the front of the line pay up what is owed on their "trust" accounts.

* They are to go to their banks and trade their currency and get the exchange in USD. Then they are supposed to mail this cash in unmarked envelopes to one Sandra Johnson.

* If you do not do this you are sent to the back of the line like a kid that did not get enough change from Mom to have his lunch and has to wait for the obligatory PBJ they keep for the poor kids.

So just a heads up. If you or someone you know is involved with VFI or ANY of these groups you are being played. DO NOT SEND CASH TO ANYONE THROUGH THE MAIL.

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT InvoiceScamAlertUPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT InvoiceScamAlertUPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT InvoiceScamAlert

Another lovely man let me know that he wanted to extricate himself from the VFI group after he read one of our first articles and when he tried to get out he was informed that it seems in his country... to do so would then open up inquiry of a non reported off shore account which is punishable with jail time. So this guy lost a significant amount with no recourse. He is afraid to even alert the Feds!

But I am not. Nor are the people that I work with to bust out these scammers.

If you have any info that you wish to share please know that I will never divulge your identity and will pass the info along to the proper sources for you.

AGAIN.. THESE CASH IN GROUPS ARE FRAUDULENT. IF IT EVER DOES REVALUE YOU CAN CASH IN AT YOUR BANK. YOU WILL NEVER GET HIGHER RATES. THIS IS SHEER BULLSHIT. THERE IS NO INDIAN RESERVATION IN THE US THAT WOULD DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS. THEY GOT ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW JUST GETTING CLEAN WATER. IT IS ALL LIES SO YOU SEND THEM YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR TRUST ACCOUNT THAT WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU WILL BE STRUNG ALONG YEAR AFTER YEAR WITH BOGUS EXCUSES. REMEMBER... JAIL TIME IN SOME COUNTRIES IF IT IS FOUND OUT YOU HAVE AN UNDECLARED ACCOUNT. SO BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT Scam-Alert-696x366

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Enlarge this image

Enlarge this image
UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT Fed11

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED PLEASE JOIN THE MANY OTHERS THAT ARE REPORTING THEM TO AUTHORITIES HERE:
 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

EllaEnchanted

Ummmmmm are you sure?!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi Ella

First welcome and thanks for joining and commenting.

And yes. This is one slick racket that one should stay far away from.

EllaEnchanted

Thank you purpleskyz I was referred to this site by friends. I have family involved with the VFI they are convinced that this is real, have you really done your research because it could stuff it for a lot of people if you are wrong?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh my I am sorry to hear that. All I can say at this time is the authorities seem to think it is worthy of an investigation. Also I have promised those that send me info to turn it over and then I am not to post the hell out things per instructions. But is ok to post Buyer Beware type info.

So if anyone else out there wants to send info... please feel free to do so.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I guess the fact that they are asking people to send them USD cash thru regular mail speaks volumes.

EllaEnchanted

Hmmmmmmm this is really disturbing and worrying, I have been reading your other posts too. I did tell my family member not to send cash through the mail that something wasn't right about that argh! They have all their personal information!!!! This is a bit scary!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It really is when you consider how many may have been sold this trust concept. On the surface it looks reasonable so I can see how slick they are. Also many of these super secret cash in groups that print all over their sites that you are not privy to know who your money is going to... well that is a red flag right there. But I hope your family member listens to you about the cash mailing thing. Not registered mail even. Yikes! No legit business operates like that.

EllaEnchanted

Yes I agree I had alarms bells that's why I didn't get on board with this farce, I was worried about identity theft mainly. Thank you for your information.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thank you also and good luck. :)

EllaEnchanted

:peace sign ali :peace sign ali :peace sign ali

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT 1686750091

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Hey Purps,

Do you know if Steven Kreiser is still heading up this operation or has somebody else taken over?

They last I heard was that Steven wasn't very happy about having what he is doing to folks exposed in Dinarland. LOL

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

EllaEnchanted wrote:Thank you purpleskyz I was referred to this site by friends. I have family involved with the VFI they are convinced that this is real, have you really done your research because it could stuff it for a lot of people if you are wrong?
I have done my research and post it here at Oom2 and at DinarDaily. If Steven Kreiser has nothing to hide, then why did he take down all the information from safe4petsplus and make threats to us at teamriio.com?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep he is still in charge of his "clients" as far as I know. They haven't been stalking either team rio nor safe4pp  here for a few weeks. Maybe they are laying low or being investigated hopefully. UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT Icon_smile

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Well if he is reorganizing with a different web address, those folks should be at the point to say "Wait a minute. Why are we doing this again"

They definitely tried to distance themselves from Richard Converse! LOL

http://www.oom2.com/t39276-currency-scam-in-great-falls-mt

nickgiammarino

nickgiammarino

These guys will all go down, I can't wait to watch it happen.  I hope we can speed it up.

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Nick!
You are so right! Little by little the info is being collected and hopefully it won't be long until enough is gathered to nail them.

Thanks for joining and commenting Nick! :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here is more info on Sandra & Larry Johnson
This is where they want the money sent to:

Sandra Johnson
Attn: Processing
466B Ash Rd
Kalispell Montana
Kalispell Flathead County Montana

Home address:

2492 Mt Highway 35 

Kalispell, MT 59901-7715

(406) 756-6379

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Here is more info on Sandra & Larry Johnson

Sandra Johnson
466B Ash Rd
Kalispell Montana

Home address:

2492 Mt Highway 35 

Kalispell, MT 59901-7715

(406) 756-6379

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT   UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 pmUPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT I_icon_quote UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT I_icon_edit UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT I_icon_delete

@Purpleskyz wrote:Here is more info on Sandra & Larry Johnson

Sandra Johnson
466B Ash Rd 
Kalispell Montana

Home address:

2492 Mt Highway 35  

Kalispell, MT 59901-7715

(406) 756-6379

Larry???

Did she dump Wayne and move from Polson, Mt?

And now she is using a phone number for Elmer J. Johnson?

My, my.  She sure gets around! LOL

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT Johnso10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

well now! LOL

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The plot thickens...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT 2894475111

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

:tup:

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT 2491603373 UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT 2736959235 UPDATE: VFI GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP STILL AT IT 1938513393 ok wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum