OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?  

What a silly question that you might ask, but who among all the INTEL providers puts out some of the most ridiculous information out there for Dinarlands consumption?

(Not in any particular order)

Raymond Renfrow (RayRen98): Took over the reigns after his brother Tony got sentenced to prison for fraud for the second time. He decided that he wanted to play the sheriff of TNT, but with his tweets for the call saying "No New INTEL" or "More Time For Training" has lost half the folks who were following him. The TNT forum has been closed for the last 3 years and everybody there are very well trained on what to say when they get to the bank. LOL If there is "No New INTEL", as Ray is advertising, then why have calls? Everybody who follows The TNT Team knows that they will have a tweet when the 800#'s are out. Then they can set up an instantteleseminar account at that time, saving folks who can barely afford it, the donations that they would have sent in. If The TNT Team claims that this is not a scam, that would be one way to prove it.

Bruce Dawson (The BIG Call): There is not much to say about this stooge. Bruce know that he has a target audience for marketing boost products. All Bruce has consistently done is parrot the rumors from what he has heard in Dinarland, but only after the boost commercial. Now a days, folks are just laughing at him for doing so. I'm sure that after he finishes wiping the egg off his face, from the Yosel debacle, he'll continue to create more victims in a much more subdued manner.

Dave Schmidt: Pepto Bismol can't stop spew from spilling out of him from all directions. What a piece of work this guy is. Dave continuously says that he has a lot of information, but can't say it on his radio program. He wouldn't want to go on record for the any of the authorities that are looking into all this. Ah, but there is a way for you to hear what Dave does have to say. For the price of admission, to one of his many "workshops" he hosts, you can have the chance to talk to him in person. It's not too hard to calculate the number of workshops he does each year at $129 each person to see what a substantial income he makes from them. People have reported that what Dave does at those "workshops" is do nothing but repeat what is already been said before. Save your money folks!

Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP): What a cry baby this one is. It's winter and he can't afford a coat, he needs a pair of socks, his laptop is on it's last legs and he can't continue on with out one, and the best one of all is that he is eating ketchup sandwiches for diner! That says a lot about his expertise as a CEO of several self owned companies, but he is just a marketer playing on your sympathies to relieve you from your funds. Have you ever seen an accounting of the folks he has helped through his so called non-profit organization like other organizations do? Yes-siree, projects are about ready to receive funding any day now. "Project ZAP" is the one that he truly cares for and the funding of that "project" comes from all the hype ZAP spews about the impending mythical "RV". Have you noticed that all the advertising he does is only found throughout Dinarland?

Frank Villa (Frank26): The crazy man acting like a fool every Monday during his live-stream broadcast! Frank always starts talking about the "RV" with the phrase "In My Opinion". Too bad that his opinion isn't based on any facts, but he has a slough of products to sell. What better way to do that than reach out to an audience that he has primed. Yep, Frank has been around for quite awhile, building up his audience to sell his wares and let's not forget about his monthly membership fees. A thousand folks at $15 a pop and...Well, you can do the math from there. Has Frank ever thanked his following for making it possible for him and his wife to go on several vacations to Hawaii, while they sit at home staring at their computer screens waiting for anything that will continue to re-enforce their belief that the "RV" is going to happen.

Willis Clark (ADMINBILL) WSOMN: He might as well be a window washer! As one timeline window passes, he just puts a new timeline window up. Willie has already told you who some of his prized INTEL sources are, but they are the same ones that everybody already knows all to well for the recycled information that has been put out for years. Makes one wonder who he is a shill for. Not to be out done by anyone, this Mormon Bra Inspector has come up with a few of his own sources, but like all the other Gurus, wont pass out any of their names to be vetted by the Dinar community so that they don't get sucked in, only to be let down, once again. When you think about it, what INTEL has he provided? All Willie has said is that it is still closer than it ever has been before, but since he got into this 12 years ago, nothing has changed except the amount of Hopium there is, which he became a part of.

Garry Mcguire Wingit: What a failure this guy is! When he thought he would take on the roll of Guru, he went and got the most expensive Guru package that instantteleseminar had to offer. I guess that he thought that he was all that! LOL Folks got pretty tired of hearing him say that he knows someone who cashed out, but won't give out any of the details. Garry has claimed that he doesn't have any INTEL on any of this, but knows that it is happening. Talk about believing in a fairy tale. Hopefully you weren't one of his callers who asked Garry a tough question. His usual answer was that he had other callers to get to and hung up on you. His redneck charm sucks folks in, but in the end, people see him as an idiot looking for his village. Chew Tabaki Chew Tabaki Chew Tabaki and SPIT!

Yosef: What more can be said about this character who became the most loved person in Dinarland that the "naysayers" were just having a field day with. Yosef finally outed himself with his recent post, and to summarize it: "Got'cha Bitch!". Doesn't it look like those "naysayers" are on to something? I think that everyone has noticed that all of these Guru's don't want you to listen to these "naysayers" and hope that one of their own doesn't get outed. It doesn't end very well, but maybe a few more skinned knees when folks fall hard will get their attention. "Time Will Tell" LOL Yosef will be back either under this name or another. Folks like him enjoy the limelight too much to stay away.

Fisher: The man who drinks turpentine! He might of had a little too much, but maybe some serious medication may cure what ails him. Fisher is a little out there for most, but folks in Dinarland still lap it up. Hopium is a pretty powerful addiction and Fisher is always good for a quick fix. It's too bad that folks aren't asking themselves why they keep needing a fix.

Kaperoni: Always changing his position to suit the times. Have you seen his advertising for his pay for website? He comes of like the circus carnival barker to see the latest attraction only on his website, but inside of course. It's not to hard to see that he is making a little off the Dinarland marketplace selling a service that nobody really needs.

IKO Ward: What a winner this one is! The market crash is going to trigger the RV, or China is going to be a gold backed currency, or the oil tankers sitting off the port of Galveston can't offload the oil without getting paid at the RV rate. Now IKO is just saying that everything is done and there is no new INTEL and they are just waiting for it to happen. To bad that he can't just think about when he purchased his currencies 3 years ago that there has been no INTEL at all. Just the hype that he became a part of creating. If there was an award of being the most creative in recent years, it would go to IKO.

Steffan Rowe (TANK): Tank partnered up with quite a few Gurus and was/is on quite a number of sites. When Tank partnered up with Yosef, they continuously backed up each others INTEL to convince folks that the INTEL that they were giving was all real, confirmed, and gave a number of times that it was going to happen. I think everybody knows about Yosef by now, but that does put Tank in a precarious position. Tank has either been fooled by this scam, or is part of it. It also puts ADMINSHILL in a precarious position as Tank is one of his INTEL sources that he posts about for his flock to gobble up.

And just think, this is just the short list...

DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    258310255 
Thanks to Nash at: http://www.dinardaily.net

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

metech

Hate to say it but I've been to one of Schmidt's "workshops". 

I wholeheartedly agree that there is nothing new that can't be gleaned from his free blog talk radio "shows".

Thankfully he only got me once for the $129 workshop fee.

Save your money unless you have a gooroo complex and want to kiss his a*# - oops, I mean ring. Lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know many that have also gone to his bull sessions that he overcharges for. A friend was telling me that when he went and asked him questions of which he should have known the answers to he would just change the subject. Because he don't know jack! 
I am hoping that people stop feeding these guys their hard earned money and their hopes and dreams.

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:I know many that have also gone to his bull sessions that he overcharges for. A friend was telling me that when he went and asked him questions of which he should have known the answers to he would just change the subject. Because he don't know jack! 
I am hoping that people stop feeding these guys their hard earned money and their hopes and dreams.

Are you are implying this gentleman is acting in the manner of one used to professional and deliberate obfuscation such as used in public office?.....ohh er hang on

obfuscation

Related Words
cabalism
obfuscate

Be careful purpz, somewhere on the net is a rumoured vindictive grandmother, she has allegedly  already stopped the RV once. If she registers here be sure she can't cause any mischief. Apparently she has an accomplice called Alice Springs from a town called Nannee

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bwahahahaha

They sound quite dangerous!! I will keep my distance if I can! LOL

:gr1:

MartyM

MartyM

I believe I will leave that one alone  :affraid:.      :gr2:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dinar Daily is running a poll on this topic so head over and vote if you feel so inclined. Open to guests also. Here are the current results...

http://www.dinardaily.net/

Raymond Renfrow (RayRen98)
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    I_vote_lcapDINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    I_voting_barDINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 20 ]
Bruce Dawson (The BIG Call)
DINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    I_vote_lcapDINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    I_voting_barDINAR DAILY POLL UPDATES ~ Who Is The Worst Dinarland INTEL Provider Today?    I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 21 ]
Dave Schmidt
 11% [ 20 ]
Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)
 8% [ 15 ]
Frank Villa (Frank26)
 4% [ 8 ]
Willis Clark (ADMINBILL) WSOMN
 9% [ 17 ]
Garry Mcguire Wingit
 7% [ 13 ]
Yosef
 13% [ 24 ]
Fisher
 4% [ 7 ]
Kaperoni
 4% [ 7 ]
IKO Ward
 3% [ 6 ]
Steffan Rowe (TANK)
 3% [ 5 ]
Mountain Goat
 6% [ 11 ]
Dr. Clarke
 4% [ 7 ]
My Ladies
 4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 189

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9% [ 23 ]
 9% [ 24 ]
Dave Schmidt
 10% [ 25 ]
Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)
 7% [ 18 ]
Frank Villa (Frank26)
 4% [ 10 ]
 7% [ 19 ]
Garry Mcguire Wingit
 7% [ 18 ]
Yosef
 10% [ 27 ]
Fisher
 3% [ 9 ]
Kaperoni
 3% [ 9 ]
IKO Ward
 3% [ 7 ]
Steffan Rowe (TANK)
 3% [ 7 ]
Mountain Goat
 16% [ 40 ]
Dr. Clarke
 4% [ 10 ]
My Ladies
 5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 258

MartyM

MartyM

I would put Davey boy & Zap right up there with the Goat. jmho...    :t1:

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:bwahahahaha

They sound quite dangerous!! I will keep my distance if I can! LOL

:gr1:
It looks like the "Grandmother Squad" is going to be keeping Dave on his tippy toes. He's going to have to keep those funds moving around twice as fast now so that they don't catch up with him and ruin the RV...again. LOL I hope that Dave doesn't lose them with all the shuffling that he has to do now...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hope to see him shuffling off to a nice cozy cell for fraud someday soon! lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9% [ 27 ]
 9% [ 26 ]
Dave Schmidt
 10% [ 28 ]
Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)
 7% [ 20 ]
Frank Villa (Frank26)
 4% [ 13 ]
 7% [ 21 ]
Garry Mcguire Wingit
 7% [ 20 ]
Yosef
 10% [ 30 ]
Fisher
 4% [ 11 ]
Kaperoni
 4% [ 11 ]
IKO Ward
 3% [ 9 ]
Steffan Rowe (TANK)
 3% [ 9 ]
Mountain Goat
 15% [ 44 ]
Dr. Clarke
 4% [ 12 ]
My Ladies
 4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 293

Looks like Davey is not to popular! LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9% [ 29 ]
 8% [ 26 ]
Dave Schmidt
 9% [ 29 ]
Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)
 6% [ 20 ]
Frank Villa (Frank26)
 4% [ 14 ]
 7% [ 22 ]
Garry Mcguire Wingit
 7% [ 21 ]
Yosef
 10% [ 31 ]
Fisher
 4% [ 12 ]
Kaperoni
 4% [ 12 ]
IKO Ward
 3% [ 10 ]
Steffan Rowe (TANK)
 3% [ 10 ]
Mountain Goat
 16% [ 50 ]
Dr. Clarke
 4% [ 13 ]
My Ladies
 4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 312

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9% [ 37 ]
 8% [ 32 ]
Dave Schmidt
 9% [ 36 ]
Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)
 6% [ 25 ]
Frank Villa (Frank26)
 5% [ 19 ]
 7% [ 27 ]
Garry Mcguire Wingit
 6% [ 25 ]
Yosef
 9% [ 36 ]
Fisher
 4% [ 15 ]
Kaperoni
 4% [ 17 ]
IKO Ward
 3% [ 13 ]
Steffan Rowe (TANK)
 4% [ 14 ]
Mountain Goat
 14% [ 56 ]
Dr. Clarke
 6% [ 22 ]
My Ladies
 4% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 391

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9% [ 41 ]
 8% [ 35 ]
Dave Schmidt
 9% [ 41 ]
Jerzy Babkowski (ZAP)
 7% [ 30 ]
Frank Villa (Frank26)
 4% [ 20 ]
 6% [ 28 ]
Garry Mcguire Wingit
 6% [ 29 ]
Yosef
 9% [ 42 ]
Fisher
 4% [ 18 ]
Kaperoni
 4% [ 19 ]
IKO Ward
 3% [ 15 ]
Steffan Rowe (TANK)
 4% [ 17 ]
Mountain Goat
 15% [ 66 ]
Dr. Clarke
 6% [ 25 ]
My Ladies
 5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 447

http://www.dinardaily.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum