OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nickgiammarino

nickgiammarino

The FBI has told me at my last meeting more or less the following when I asked what they thought about what happened to those people who "privately exchanged" their currency (Dinar, Dong, Zim, Rupiah) and this was what they said more or less:

WE BELIEVE THAT THOSE PEOPLE WHO PRIVATELY EXCHANGED THE DINAR AND OTHER CURRENCIES WILL NEVER SEE THEIR MONEY AGAIN AS IT HAS MOST LIKELY ALREADY BEEN CONVERTED TO USD.

That is from them.

Now, check out this email below:

I spoke with the FBI privately, but I'm able to share information that can help people out there who have been lied to.
Regarding the private exchanges, I asked what they think happened to those people who were involved with a private exchange, whether it was in Reno, or California or anywhere else, involving the Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, Zimbabwe Dollar, Indonesian Rupiah, Chinese Yuan or other currency.

Here is the response:

WE BELIEVE THAT THOSE PEOPLE WHO PRIVATELY EXCHANGED THE DINAR AND OTHER CURRENCIES WILL NEVER SEE THEIR MONEY AGAIN AS IT HAS MOST LIKELY ALREADY BEEN CONVERTED TO USD.
That is from them.
Now, check out this email below, it opens in a new window for you:
FBI Bombshell Given To Nick - Mark Meersman Private Exchange Email Mark-meersman-private-exchange
Here is the text:

To: Nick Giammarino
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015
Subject: Invite Re: New Schedule to exchange

I clean up typos...

Show them this email to get thru.

Sorry for the people that can't leave us PIFFERS alone and lets us pay
it forward. Wed 26th 8am-8pm to Sept 2 at this address

706 Springdale Rd.
Bedford TX 76021

Please give to your people quietly and do not let anyone put it on a
blog. We are going to service your people here as discretely as
possible.

This is last chance to get thru this, as people seem to create issues
for us to not get people done. It is all we can do.

I am truly sorry for wasted trip and that as it just happened, as they
seemed to work very hard at closing us on some violation. It was
meaningless, as they just don't want us here. Law enforcement was rude
about it and clearly even with all of what proof of being real they
still had it out for our group and me. To be honest it is not anyone's
business as we are all clients of Lindsay. All things will remain the
same terms and the great rate as all of us have been given. Please for
your safety and so it doesn't get stopped again don't share.

Nick - WHERE IS THE MONEY?  SCREW THE NDA'S!

http://dinarrvnews.net/breaking-news/

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum