OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed

January 9, 2017 / Marcus Curtis

Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed Gcr-3It amazes me to see how people are so patient regarding scams. We have seen the many failed dinar predictions. Some guru would make another prediction and even though they were wrong, people would put their hope into another prediction that is doomed to fail all over again from the same person. When someone calls B.S. on the lies behind the failed predictions they are attacked. The primary reason for this has nothing to do with who is right and who is wrong. The reason for this is because you are going against false hope that people harbor which keeps them from facing the many realities they deal with on a daily basis. It has nothing to do with the truth! This thing is purely emotional and it escapes all logic and reason.
Now the same thing is happening on a much broader scale within the global reset community. These people keep presenting junk economics with false conclusions and they keep making false predictions. The GCR crowd will tell everyone how rich they are going to be if they buy silver and gold. They tell them they are going to survive the end of the world and all they’ve got to do is buy their junk newsletters that contain all the details. They scare them into a sense of urgency and tell them time is short. That is the reason for setting dates in the first place. It’s propaganda 101.
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed Gcr1The dollar collapse predictions keep coming. Over the last decade, there have been many failed dates and we have seen 4 dates just in 2016 alone. First, the dollar was supposed to crash sometime during the entire month of April. Then the dollar was supposed to crash on May 28th, 2016. Then the dollar was going to crash on September 27th, 2016. Then once that date expired the dollar was going to crash on December 31st, 2016. Now that we are past this date a new date has been set by the GCR community. The dollar is now going to crash on April 5th, 2017.
The reason the global currency reset crowd keeps setting these dates is because it creates urgency. If the world is going to end when the dollar collapses then these people hope you buy gold, silver, emergency food supplies, and a host of other products. This has become big business.
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed Gcr2There are many different conspiracies that combine to make a super conspiracy in what is now referred to by these scam artists as the Global Currency Reset. This fictional event is constantly compared to the 2008 meltdown. In fact, many compare their fictional end of the world scenarios to the 2008 meltdown.
They won’t point to the actual causes of historical events. Instead, they make claims that are not true. For example, they claim that inflation happened in the 1970’s and it was primarily due to increasing the money supply. They totally ignore the role the oil embargo of the 1970’s played on inflation during this time. This is well documented. They will point to the 2008 meltdown and claim that increasing the money supply brought about the 2008 meltdown. The truth of the matter is one of the main causes of the collapse came from government-sponsored enterprises or GSE. These types of institutions like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were operating under very loose government restrictions. If this was addressed as secretary of the treasury Snow wanted to do back in 2003 then the whole meltdown may have been avoided altogether.
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed Gcr5But the GCR people blame the central banks and what they call the banking cartel. They increased the money supply and all those evil guys on Wall Street are all to blame too. So as we see the GCR crowd misrepresent economics and they rewrite history in an effort to present a false narrative that will cause people to believe in a coming dollar collapse. Then the only thing to do is to set the date to create the urgency. Soon we see people are buying products like dinar and other foreign currencies. They buy all kinds of crap they don’t need and they tend to over leverage as a result. They take loans out from their retirement accounts, they work overtime on their job, and they prepare for the end of the world.
What makes GCR investment scams even more cruel is the fact that they are not just ripping people off. They are taking control of their life with a cult-like scam. There are those that are caught up in this thing who are so emotionally invested. They live in fear every day and they live a very restrictive lifestyle. They prepare to live through the end of the world as they know it, but they never learn how to really live. They spend their life in bondage and fear, all so some scam artist can make a buck!
Propaganda 101 The Global Currency Reset Exposed Gcr4In 2014 I decided to write a book about the global currency reset which is called “The Truth About The Coming Global Currency Reset” The purpose of the book was to debunk the GCR, and my book was the only one that did this. It stood against many books on Amazon that promoted these ideas. Just 2 years later all the numbers in the book become outdated. For example, at the time I wrote the book China had 120 trillion Yuan. Just two years later they have 151 trillion Yuan. In addition to this, economic situations changed. The BRICS are no longer and Brazil was one of the first nations to have economic problems. China had problems in 2015 as their stock market took a turn for the worse. They started to burn through their reserves as well.
So I decided that an update was needed. I was going to update all the numbers in the book to 2016 numbers and write a little more about how the economic landscape had changed. I would also address more history that the global currency reset crowd has tried to rewrite. This was going to be the second edition and it was only going to happen one time. This was only going to take one week, two at the most. I started writing and updating in September of 2016. Four months later the rewrite is completed and it was released on January 1st of 2017. I started doing research in August and finished in late December.
At the time I did not really know what I was getting myself into. I kept digging and finding more and more information. This book totally and completely debunks the global currency reset belief system. The first four chapters deal with monetary history. This is done to address all the efforts from the GCR to rewrite this history. Researching the actual history and documenting every quote from founding fathers and other historical figures took a long time.
At long last, the book is finished and the case is solid. Anyone caught up in this cultic money belief system needs to read this book. The last chapter contains nothing but links. These links are there to verify the things written in the book. I almost doubled the link count from the previous version. I have a kindle version, a version for iPad, and it is available through all the major eBook retailers too. This time it is even going to be available in print. I am currently working out those details. The eBook version is ready to go. Now you can read the first three chapters for free. Just scroll down. The most important thing is deprogramming those caught up in this GCR. That is the mission of this book. As far as I know this is the only book that is doing this.
Click the link below to go to the pdf page
goo.gl/c5GK6Y

See the Original Video

MORE HERE: https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/2017/01/09/propaganda-101-the-global-currency-reset-exposed/

Thanks to Marcus at : https://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum