OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I Told You So EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I Told You So EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I Told You So EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I Told You So EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I Told You So EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I Told You So EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I Told You So EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I Told You So EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I Told You So EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I Told You So EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I Told You So EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Told You So

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Told You So Empty I Told You So Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I Told You So

June 13, 2017 Ines Radman 

I should start writing: “I told you so”. It takes a while but the truth or clear reality comes out sooner or later.  The Media is using the term “vindicated” as Trump is now feeling since it’s been publicly acknowledged that he has not under investigation. I too am feeling vindicated although I haven’t been accused of anything and things can change. By changing I mean that the YT links I provided may not be true either.
There are many more posts I wrote about David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Alfred Webre and Dr. Steven Greer going as back to 2014. My opinions about these folks were based on logic, asking logical questions and “feeling” these people. When I listen to people, I can feel their truth or darkness, their motives, whether they are telling the truth or just making shit up. I feel it. So far, going back to the start of this blog, I have been correct. By that I mean is that nobody has challenged me yet and I’m sure that I was wrong, I would have been challenged or debated.
In 2012, I first came across a blog of Jean Haines. I was a regular reader and eventually was given opportunity to write posts. Jean was and I believe still is very hard on herself and once she makes up her mind about something, she will literally attack you or humiliate you as I experienced. I told her about Alfred Webre, David Wilcock, Neil Keenan and many others. She didn’t treat me very well and I just decided to leave her blog and start my own. Jean’s blog is about “following” Jean. If you follow her and agree with her, you’re cool and if you disagree a few times she will find reason to get rid of you. I don’t know if she is still that way but I don’t visit her blog anymore because it’s all about war, weapons, death, anger and whatever else negative she find to publish. I simply don’t like the energy there. Maybe she has changed, but Jean is who she is and obviously has her own lessons and experienced so it’s not cool to judge her. Just sharing my experience with you. I’m sure she’s a good person and has good intent, but I can tell you something: If I was 75 years old and had health problems, you can bet I wouldn’t be wasting my time on the computer all day long. I would be out enjoying my retirement and not go to such extremes to damage my health even further.
That said, below are the old posts  and there are more, just do a search on the blog and you will find plenty. There are some new YT videos debunking the very people I mention. Are they true? I don’t know, but I do know that I’m not the only one debunking and disproving the authenticity and motives of these people.
Take what you read and hear with a grain of salt. Remember, long ago I said there is no such thing as discernment. We don’t have the facilities for that, after being genetically altered, disconnected from source, we lost those abilities. What is discernment anyways? How does one discern something to be true or false? We can know in the heart if something is true or not. It’s a FEELING, you know, like butterflies in your tummy when you first fall in love. I just FEEL these folks, and after a while you will see and hear loops and blocks in their stories especially as they make the talkshow circuits.
Trust nobody but yourself. Only YOU know the truth.
Older Posts on Corey Goode: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/?s=Corey+Goode
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/sundays-rant-and-new-age-nutjobs/
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2016/03/06/the-corey-goode-disinformation-operative-a-sly-strategy-by-the-dark-forces/
Debunking Corey Goode:

https://youtu.be/5YvbxCaQFDE

https://youtu.be/mEvUey6kqOw

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2I Told You So Empty Re: I Told You So Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:43 am

MartyM

MartyM

And here all this time I thought that 'Feeling' was discernment (coupled with some 'Due Dilligence' research). Discernment just sounded more sophisticated than 'Gut Feeling' or Knowing in your knower...   :headscratching    I Told You So 1628498548

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum