OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute

+12
Alchemist
GoodGosh
GoldPeg9
rhondak
PurpleSkyz
Admin
Peppermint Patti
angels77
godsfool713
pgo
horizon
Ponee
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Why are you killing yourself? - Splenda is not a substitute Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS9LGhY4-kqZs2KttHV-io0MW9007B4Xjek_44-320kYJ-IR_x
THE LETHAL SCIENCE OF SPLENDA,
A POISONOUS CHLOROCARBON

By James Bowen, M.D.

James Bowen, M.D., A physician, biochemist, and survivor of aspartame poisoning warns about yet another synthetic sweetener, Splenda.

Hawaii, May 8, 2005 -- The chemical sucralose, marketed as "Splenda", has replaced aspartame as the #1 artificial sweetener in foods and beverages. Aspartame has been forced out by increasing public awareness that it is both a neurotoxin and an underlying cause of chronic illness worldwide. Dr. James Bowen, Researcher and biochemist, reports:

"Splenda/sucralose is simply chlorinated sugar; a chlorocarbon. Common chlorocarbons include carbon tetrachloride, trichlorethelene and methylene chloride, all deadly. Chlorine is nature's Doberman attack dog, a highly excitable, ferocious atomic element employed as a biocide in bleach, disinfectants, insecticide, WWI poison gas and hydrochloric acid.

"Sucralose is a molecule of sugar chemically manipulated to surrender three hydroxyl groups (hydrogen oxygen) and replace them with three chlorine atoms. Natural sugar is a hydrocarbon built around 12 carbon atoms. When turned into Splenda it becomes a chlorocarbon, in the family of Chlorodane, Lindane and DDT.

"It is logical to ask why table salt, which also contains chlorine, is safe while Splenda/sucralose is toxic? Because salt isn't a chlorocarbon. When molecular chemistry binds sodium to chlorine to make salt carbon isn't included. Sucralose and salt are as different as oil and water.

"Unlike sodium chloride, chlorocarbons are never nutritionally compatible with our metabolic processes and are wholly incompatible with normal human metabolic functioning. When chlorine is chemically reacted into carbon-structured organic compounds to make chlorocarbons, the carbon and chlorine atoms bind to each other by mutually sharing electrons in their outer shells. This arrangement adversely affects human metabolism because our mitochondrial and cellular enzyme systems are designed to completely utilize organic molecules containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and other compatible nutritional elements.

"By this process chlorocarbons such as sucralose deliver chlorine directly into our cells through normal metabolization. This makes them effective insecticides and preservatives. Preservatives must kill anything alive to prevent bacterial decomposition."

Dr. Bowen believes ingested chlorocarbon damage continues with the formation of other toxins: "Any chlorocarbons not directly excreted from the body intact can cause immense damage to the processes of human metabolism and, eventually, our internal organs. The liver is a detoxification organ which deals with ingested poisons. Chlorocarbons damage the hepatocytes, the liver's metabolic cells, and destroy them.

In test animals Splenda produced swollen livers, as do all chlorocarbon poisons, and also calcified the kidneys of test animals in toxicity studies. The brain and nervous system are highly subject to metabolic toxicities and solvency damages by these chemicals. Their high solvency attacks the human nervous system and many other body systems including genetics and the immune function. Thus, chlorocarbon poisoning can cause cancer, birth defects, and immune system destruction. These are well known effects of Dioxin and PCBs which are known deadly chlorocarbons."

Dr. Bowen continues: "Just like aspartame, which achieved marketplace approval by the Food and Drug Administration when animal studies clearly demonstrated its toxicity, sucralose also failed in clinical trials with animals. Aspartame created brain tumors in rats. Sucralose has been found to shrink thymus glands (the biological seat of immunity) and produce liver inflammation in rats and mice.

"In the coming months we can expect to see a river of media hype expounding the virtues of Splenda/sucralose. We should not be fooled again into accepting the safety of a toxic chemical on the blessing of the FDA and saturation advertising. In terms of potential long-term human toxicity we should regard sucralose with its chemical cousin DDT, the insecticide now outlawed because of its horrendous long term toxicities at even minute trace levels in human, avian, and mammalian tissues.

"Synthetic chemical sweeteners are generally unsafe for human consumption. This toxin was given the chemical name "sucralose" which is a play on the technical name of natural sugar, sucrose. One is not the other. One is food, the other is toxic; don't be deceived."

Dr. Bowen also calls attention to another seldom recognized and deadly permanent effect of these chemicals: "Aspartame, sold as NutraSweet, Equal, E951, Canderel, Benevia and under other names, is a hypersensitization agent which causes Polychemical Sensitivity syndrome. Chlorocarbons strongly induce uncurable hypersensitivity diseases which are now becoming rampant." (James Bowen, M.D.)

Doctor Bowen has spent 20 years researching artificial sweeteners after his use of aspartame resulted in being diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease. Dr Bowen's intention is to warn the world of the toxicity of tabletop poisons like aspartame, Splenda and Neotame.

For more information on aspartame and Splenda click on the Aspartame Information List on http://www.wnho.net. Dr. Bowen can be seen in the movie "Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World." For the movie call 1-818-349-8822 or email cori@soundandfuryproductions.com See how aspartame was approved by clicking on http://www.soundandfury.tv/pages/Rumsfeld2.html and visit http://www.wnho.net/sweet_misery_movie.htm for more information on the movie

Aspartame Toxicity Center: http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame

Aspartame and brain tumors cases for litigation contact Dr. Betty Martini at Bettym19@mindspring.com or 770-242-2599. Currently taking states New York, New Jersey, Madison County, Illinois and Mississippi.

A medical text, Aspartame Disease: An Ignored Epidemic by H. J. Roberts, M.D. presents, 1038 pages of aspartame horrors. http://www.sunsentpress.com or 1-800-827-7991

Russell Blaylock, M.D., has published Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills on the subject, http://www.russellblaylockmd.com

Note by Dr. Betty Martini:

Dr. Betty Martini says "the controversy rages over Splenda (sucralose). Is it safe and natural like sugar or is it a chlorinated hydrocarbon? As lawsuits fly, consider the chemistry of this artificial compound."

She adds: "The FDA denied approval of aspartame for 16 years, then caved in to political/economic pressure when Don Rumsfeld, CEO of the manufacturer, was brought to Washington by Ronald Reagan. A new FDA Commissioner was appointed to approve it then became a consultant for NutraSweet's public relations firm for $1,000/day on a 10 year contract. Forthcoming has been a global epidemic of disability and death. One might expect FDA to be more cautious next time, yet FDA approved the toxic chlorocarbon Splenda without hesitation and without any long term testing on human subjects."

horizon

horizon

[i][b]If I drink diet cokes, or anything with this in it, I have for years felt funny and get a headache. I don't drink anything with this added...I stopped before they said it was bad for you, because of the way it made me feel.

pgo

pgo

Oops, diet coke one of my staples, I know, other things wrong with coke, have to quit it... anyone know anything about Stevia or one of the 'natural' sugars out there? Should be an ok thing, I'm thinking?

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

User Reports of the Danger of Splenda®
According to Dr. Joseph Mercola, many of his patients have noticed the following symptoms within 24-hours of eating Splenda® products:

o Skin -- Redness, itching, swelling, blistering, weeping, crusting, rash, eruptions, or hives (itchy bumps or welts). This is the most common allergic symptom that people have.
o Lungs -- Wheezing, tightness, cough, or shortness of breath.
o Head -- Swelling of the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, or throat; headaches and migraines (severe headaches).
o Nose -- Stuffy nose, runny nose (clear, thin discharge), sneezing.
o Eyes -- Red (bloodshot), itchy, swollen, or watery.
o Stomach -- Bloating, gas, pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or bloody diarrhea.
o Heart -- Palpitations or fluttering.
o Joints -- Joint pains or aches.
o Neurological -- Anxiety, dizziness, spaced-out sensation, depression.

godsfool713

godsfool713

Great Post!!!............This message is so important!!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Stevia is not an "artificial" sweetener. It is a plant and is therefore authentic and authentically sweet. As long as you are getting the non adulterated brands, it is at this point in time considered safe.

angels77

angels77

I have been using stevia for years.15 years???...I started when it was only available in the green form. I purchased it at a local health food store and one day they told me that it was taken off the shelves by the FDA. Why I don't know.... but it was eventually put back on the shelves and I have been using it ever since.

There are different brands of stevia; some better than others so you have to try them. It also comes in liquid, powder, packets, etc.

I am completely off sugar so use stevia instead. I love it in tea, cereal, smoothies, etc.

Last edited by angels77 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

pgo

pgo

Thanks, sugar makes me really, really tired, so will give the stevia a try.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I can shed a little light on the FDA removal....The FDA said that they had some "fertility concerns" Those concerns are questionable especially since in reality, the FDA is in bed with the food industry. That agency is not working for food safety. Stevia poses a risk to future profits to sugar substitute manufacturers as well as the sugar industry itself. There is far too much sugar in the American diet and the sugar industry is concerned that people may find a good alternative.

Many people prefer SweetLeaf brand. For those of us who cannot eat sugar (and sugar substitutes are sugars), and that probably goes for everyone these days, Be careful what brand you choose because some are not pure Stevia but include sugar.

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Stevia is a leaf, a vegetable leaf. It is 10 times sweeter than any sugar and as far as my studies have taken me cannot hurt you. It is not a sugar.

While other sweetners should not be consumed by cancer patients because they feed cancer stevia is considered allowable.

We will not use anything but Stevia in our house and once you get used to it I bet you will not either. Wonderful food God has provided...

I have tried various brands and for us we prefer NOW foods brand, but Sweetleaf is ok also. The packacts of stevia with Vanilla added are dynamite. It does not have an after taste.. Great product. If you buy it from the Internet - try to get a pound container and it will last you a very, very long time even if you use it for everything.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Awesome information Peppermint Pattie ! Thank you so much !

angels77

angels77

NuNaturals is also a good brand.

Aspartame (Nutrasweet) and sucrose (Splenda) is in most all diet related products i.e. chewing gum, puddings, colas, etc. Sugar is just as bad as the artificial sweeteners as most sugar is genetically modified (GMO) and also harmful in that it is high carbs, etc..

I use both stevia and sometimes xylitol in my lemonade and limeade (using water that is reverse osmosis or spring water). If I buy yogurt, I buy the plain and put the stevia or xylitol in it.

We have to be very careful in what we ingest these days

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thank you Ponee for bringing this post alive... We never know whose life we may save? People get sick, have no idea why, the Dr. can't find it and it's usually something we should not be ingesting...

It first appears the great brand NOW FOODS stevia is expensive. I went to my health food store, it was $73. a pound. I purchased about $20. worth and this will last most people for months. When you think of the cost of getting sick, this is an incredible bargain...

I truly hope everyone reading this topic will make the switch because there is no way that ingesting poison is a good and acceptable idea.

Would like to add, I have gotten completely off sodas - but, there is a way I think you can drink them and that is purchasing the clear, fizzle, without any flavor - I think drinkers use this - then purchase the liquid flavored stevia and you'll be automatically in love. You can make it strong, weak, make chocolate rasberry, chocolate, vanilla, there is no end to the flavors... Once you do this you'll wonder why it took you so long to find this out. It's fantastic... I'm thinking of getting a machine that makes the fizzle and use the Liquid Stevia again like I used to. I also cook with the liquid stevia to add the different flavors to cakes, etc. This will open an entire new world of yummies for all of you...

God Bless you all,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ for last."

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I am going to get one of those also! I haven't had soda in 6 years! I like the idea of using the stevia as the sweetener

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ponee wrote:User Reports of the Danger of Splenda®️
According to Dr. Joseph Mercola, many of his patients have noticed the following symptoms within 24-hours of eating Splenda®️ products:

o Skin -- Redness, itching, swelling, blistering, weeping, crusting, rash, eruptions, or hives (itchy bumps or welts). This is the most common allergic symptom that people have.
o Lungs -- Wheezing, tightness, cough, or shortness of breath.
o Head -- Swelling of the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, or throat; headaches and migraines (severe headaches).
o Nose -- Stuffy nose, runny nose (clear, thin discharge), sneezing.
o Eyes -- Red (bloodshot), itchy, swollen, or watery.
o Stomach -- Bloating, gas, pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or bloody diarrhea.
o Heart -- Palpitations or fluttering.
o Joints -- Joint pains or aches.
o Neurological -- Anxiety, dizziness, spaced-out sensation, depression.

:shock: LORD TAKE ME NOW!!! This is ALL I use ...

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Poison Poison Poison....I have more I could share ...

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ponee... you already told me Im dying..... dont share another word unless its to tell me something fun.... :P

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

LOL uhm okay.... sigh.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

(whispers) (sugar causes cancer)

pgo

pgo

Thanks all! This is great info, am anxious to try the flavored drinks, even without the fizz.

Ponee, that whisper was really loud, lol.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I also got a horrible headache immediately after trying a diet drink. Have not touched one since. I use honey, brown sugar and sometimes white sugar in coffee, tea, etc.
I have wondered about stevia and think I will give it a try with the above recomendations.
Thanks! :)

rhondak

Stevia is a leaf, a vegetable leaf. It is 10 times sweeter than any sugar and as far as my studies have taken me cannot hurt you. It is not a sugar.

It is definitely very sweet. In the liquid form you only need a few drops in a cup of tea or coffee. Started using it when my daughter was dieting and she liked to add it to bottled water. Also great flavors to add in coffee. We love chocolate raspberry and english toffee.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Miskebam wrote:Ponee... you already told me Im dying..... dont share another word unless its to tell me something fun.... :P

Xylitol: Our Sweet Salvation?

by Sherill Sellman

From: The SPECTRUM Vol. 4 No. 8; February 2003, p.23 -- www.thespectrumnews.org

Xylitol is not only a safe, natural sweetener without the bad side-effects of sugar and artificial substitutes, it's also good for your teeth, stabilizes insulin and hormone levels, and promotes good health.

If a person likes to chew gum - there are many great products made with Xylitol in health food stores.

So, good news for you :) - 🐱

GoodGosh

Great thread.

I had myself a little diet coke addiction. It started out like this: a few sips, not bad, this can't really hurt me. Then after a few months, and forgetting all the information I had ingested about the fact that aspartame is a neuro toxin, my consumption went up to a bottle a week. I didn't think this was that bad as I wasn't experiencing any problems. The caffeine in the diet coke seemed to give me a burst of energy that I liked. Little did I know that was the first reaction to the "toxin". After about 6 months of consumption on a daily basis I began having severe pain in my lower back and legs. The pain would start about 11:00 pm EVERY night and continue until the wee hours of the morning. (I am a practitioner of Energy Medicine, and I know that 11 pm to 3am is the active bio-clock for the liver/gall bladder meridian. Anything impairing liver/gallbladder organs and organ flows will be dealt with during this time.)

I began to work on myself with some of my Energy Medicine "power tools" using meridian therapy. The therapy would work, then a day or two later the problem would begin again. In addition my brain began to get foggy. I would experience waves of confusion and I couldn't remember certain things. Of course like any good little addict I justified it as a hormonal "thing" or the aging process or ascension"itis". Knowing how powerful the Energy Medicine techniques are that I use, it baffled me that I wasn't getting the expected results.

One week my intuition overrode my addiction and I didn't have any diet coke. The pains went away and by the end of the week I was beginning to think clearly. By chance one day, feeling fatigued, I drank a diet coke and the entire pattern started again. Needless to say I didn't need a 12 step program, just a good nights sleep and stopped my crazy little habit.

I have been on organics for over 30 years and for the most part keep my diet pretty clean as far as consumption. Have been using stevia for several years when I feel the need for something sweet to drink. I justified my diet coke addiction by telling myself "oh, this little bit wouldn't hurt, after all with all the "good" food I consume, my body shouldn't have any problem with this.

I have been officially off the junk for a few months and sleeping great again. I noticed they have some new sodas at Vitamin Cottage that have stevia as a sweetener. When I have the need for something fizzy and sweet I will drink one of those or mix seltzer (sodium free) and Knudson's cranberry.

I have yet to learn how to cook with Stevia and would be interested in any recipes you would want to share. I am looking to create a healthy protein bar replacement from scratch and don't want to use sugar.

Also, in response or addition to Ponee' comment about sugar I would like to add this.

I would say that sugar is the food source for the cell known as cancer. After investigating the cancer scenario, causes and cures, I find that cancer is the overabundance of parasites, fungus and yeast. These micro organisms feed on sugar. This helps them to grow and flourish. They also are able to thrive in a body that is consistently acidic. The organisms, especially parasites are able to travel through our bodies using the medium of propylene glycol and other alcohol sugars.

Decades ago, these parasites were only common to our intestinal tract but due to the absorption of propylene glycol et-al through the use of common shampoos, cosmetics, body lotions, chewing gum, breakfast cereals, (the list goes on and on, check your labels!) they have found a medium of travel through the blood and are able to go to weaker parts of the body (pysically or energetically) and set up housekeeping. They move into an organ or weakend area of the body, enter that tissue or organs cells and begin to mimic the very action of that particular area. Because it has fooled the cell into thinking it is identical the cell continues to reproduce and whoo-la you have a "cancer" that grows.

Thanks for the great thread and the opportunity to share.

Alchemist

It is my understanding that softdrinks by major brands have been using stevia in japan instead of chemical sweetners, but these companies fought against stevia for 'saftey reasons.' Xylitol is wonderful on many levels, but it is toxic to some animals such as dogs, so don't give it to them.

Alchemist

Donald Rumpsfeld, while with Searl, called in a favor from newly elected President Reagan to expedite an artificial sweetner through the FDA process. Lab studied suggested this chemical could cause brain tumors.

Anonymous

Eat natural whole foods in harmony with nature.

H2OMAN

H2OMAN

Thank you all for this thread...very informative...but scary. Now I have to figure out how to ween my Wife off this stuff as she puts Sweet-n-low in her coffee each morning and drinks a lot of decaf diet soda in the evenings. I will be getting some of that Stevia and have her try it, but the soda pop will be more difficult. I don't use sweeteners, besides honey, drink my coffee unsweetened with cream. I swore off soda pop decades ago. I've always thought these artificial sweeteners couln't be good for your health and now you have confirmed it for me......I've always hoped that when my time was up I would pass before my wife( very selfish of me, I know), but now I am somewhat alarmed. Wish me luck in trying to save the woman I love.

GoodGosh

Try giving your wife Seltzer (sparkling water without sodium) and some Knudsons Just black cherry juice. All you need of the juice is a tablespoon or so. It provides flavor and low calories. Seltzer is supposedly beneficial to the O Blood type if you follow any of D'Adamo's writings.

The caffeine is the difficult part. The only replacement I have found is green tea, my favorite is Tazo's Zen tea, and unflavored brewed ice tea. I take minimal amounts of the black tea but love the Tazo brand tea.

Alchemist

Use water kefir granules to make natural probiotic soda. It has some sugar, but can be brewed so low sugar with additional sweetning from stevia, xylitol prevents probiotic culture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum