OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  Jim-nabors-1

https://youtu.be/l9ehqrbfl8A

Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  Photo
MoneyBags73
Published on Nov 30, 2017

I have a clear memory of Jim Nabors dying around 20 years ago or so and it seems like it was due to aids.

Jim Nabors dead; star best known as Gomer Pyle was 87

Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  1512064816752

Jim Nabors, the star who played the clumsy deputy sheriff Gomer Pyle on “The Andy Griffith Show” and eventually starred in his own spinoff, has died. He was 87.
Nabors' husband, Stan Cadwallader, told the Associated Press his longtime partner had died peacefully at home in Hawaii by his side. 

Cadwallader says Nabors' health had been declining for the past year. His immune system also was suppressed after he underwent a liver transplant about 20 years ago.
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  1512065218469
Beverly Sills, Carol Burnett and Jim Nabors on April 26, 1986. (AP Photo/Nick Ut)  (AP)
"Everybody knows he was a wonderful man. And that's all we can say about him. He's going to be dearly missed," Cadwallader said.

Nabors, a native of Alabama, became an instant success when he joined "The Andy Griffith Show" in the spring of 1963. The character of Gomer Pyle — the unworldly, lovable gas pumper who would exclaim "Gollllll-ly!" — proved so popular that in 1964 CBS starred him in "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."
Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  1512065261041
Jim Nabors before the 2014 Indianapolis 500 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway May 25, 2014  (USA Today Sports)
In the spinoff, which lasted five seasons, Gomer left his hometown of Mayberry to become a Marine recruit. His innocence confounded his sergeant, the irascible Frank Sutton.
Audiences saw another side of Nabors in appearances in TV variety programs — his booming baritone. The contrast between his homespun humor ("The tornado was so bad a hen laid the same egg twice") and his full-throated operatic arias was stunning.
For two seasons beginning in 1969, CBS presented "The Jim Nabors Hour," on which he joshed with guest stars, did sketches with Sutton and fellow "Gomer" veteran Ronnie Schell, and sang country and opera.
Offstage, Nabors retained some of the awed innocence of Gomer. At the height of his fame in 1969, he admitted, "For the first four years of the series, I didn't trust my success. Every weekend and on every vacation, I would take off to play nightclubs and concerts, figuring the whole thing would blow over some day.
"You know somethin'? I still find it difficult to believe this kind of acceptance. I still don't trust it."
After the end of his variety show, Nabors continued earning high salaries in Las Vegas showrooms and in concert theaters across the country. He recorded more than two dozen albums and sang with the Dallas and St. Louis symphony orchestras.
In 2013, he made headlines for marrying Cadwallader. The couple met in 1975 when Cadwallader was a Honolulu firefighter.
"It's pretty obvious that we had no rights as a couple, yet when you've been together 38 years, I think something's got to happen there, you've got to solidify something," Nabors told Hawaii News Now at the time. "And at my age, it's probably the best thing to do."

Nabors was known as an ardent supporter of the U.S. Marine Corps. He is one of only a handful of people to earn the official status of "Honorary Marine."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Thanks to: http://www.foxnews.com

2Mandela Effect Jim Nabors (GOMER PYLE) Has Died Again!  Empty I hate the term Mandela Effect... Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Over 20 years ago I was in a situation where I had the opportunity to work with a real guru. The kind of guru who you would never see talking to anyone on camera about anything. Powerful man. There was a period where I had major drama programming and I would go to him constantly with trival crap. For example: will I get married, will I know who I am some day, will I have a career. total dumb ass typical shit that Americans who are asleep care about, that seems important because you want to be like everyone else of course. 

One afternoon I went to see him about somethings I have been thinking about. I think he had kind of enough of my stuck programming and he stunned me with his voice and question. He asked me why I am stuck here in this world? Why I am stuck in one spot of the greater reality? Why would I want to focus here in this life? Only in this life? What was my point and to get on with it?

I just sat there with my mouth open and the deer in the head light stare. Then he said to me that every choice is another timeline just in this life and that past present and future are happening at once.

He then asked me again: why are you so focused on this bullshit in this reality you are in? Why not search for how you can access all past, present and future? 

He also told me about timelines and why things can get messed up. He told me that I should focus on one event in my life and tell him about it, i did it was about the only man I have ever loved, however I had to leave him because his mother was abusive to me and he became abusive. 

My teacher told me that in the timelines one of them I went on to marry him and because my consciousness is not trained I would know, the me in the now would not know it. He said that would have been a point where that original time line and i would have parted and i would continue down the time line. 

This would mean that ever choice you make creates a fracture in the timeline and that another part of you is still on that timeline. 

Many of my Native teachers have also taught me about the past, present and future are happening together which means every life you have lived is and everything that has happened on every time line is available to anyone.

This stuff bleeds out and through if you will and you can see what you think is repeating, but it is the timelines and it is not new, this is not assention stuff, this is stuff that has always been going on here. 

It is just some people are noticing it. There is also cern who is fucking up timelines as well, not fucking up but adding to them because of their choices. 

Because we lack connection with our original family lines and their teachings, spiritual teachings we have lost and forgotten much of the knowledge and think we are awaking and it is new..it is not..

Bridgette

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bridgett that was an excellent comment.
You are a blessed person to have had the opportunity to learn such wisdom from your teacher. If only everyone could how different this place might be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum