OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

HELLO, CENTRAL!' WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTHPatrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: Bellringer
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:35 AM
Subject: Re : WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH

Dear Patrick ;
I started watching the video related to the above article that you posted yesterday on Fourwinds.
After a few minutes, I had to stop because I could not stand any more the images and also because I started crying and I could not see them as my eyes were full of tears and still are while I’m writing this message to you.
So I asked God Aton to put a stop to all this and I asked Him WHY He does not put an end to the murders and massacres around the world perpetrated by the military and the mercenaries at the orders of the black cabal.
Maybe you have an answer, or even you don’t have one !!!
WHY GOD ATON DOES NOT END ALL THIS BY LETTING GO OUR BELOVED MOTHER SHAN ASCEND INTO THE 5th DIMENSION ????
HAVE WE NOT LEARNED ENOUGH LESSONS ???

In Love and Light
AM
Response)

TO: AM
DATE: Sept. 25, 2012
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AM:

We feel the same way, but Hatonn says it is Mother Earth's free will choice, when she will dump this mess. It is not His decision! So, we hang on with Heaven's help until "she blows!"

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

Ref: "WATCH THIS ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH" - http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/peace_freedom/patriotic_statements/freedom-liberty/news.php?q=1348326610

topspin2

I have leaned through time that when things do not make sense, I dont have all the facts. This raping and pillaging of this planet has been going on for centuries without anyone or anything stopping it. This once great country has to be destroyed in order for the elite to continue their plan. The people are waking at an alarming rate, at least for them. Lawsuits are being filed everyday against the machine. They are ready to proceed beginning with mass destruction around the world. This countries structural plateshave been cracked(fracking) and the gas lines line the New Madrid fault. Our nucleur plants sit on fault lines. This country is done in the eyes of the elite and the move toward China has begun. As I was told, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE. AND ITS NOT PERSONAL, ITS BUSINESS. Think about that..... The sheeples in this country are too lazy to see it as they are in the mist of mind control by the elite. (What can I buy today) Our courts continue to feed the incarceration machine. The people of this planet still suffer, beyond understanding. And why, because life as we know it is is not what we think. Focus on HONESTY LOVE AND KINDNESS. Laugh at the system and tell them you know who they are and what they are doing, even though most of them do not....FYI....The council for my town has the title, COUNCIL FOR THE CORPORATION...lol......EARTH TO THE PEOPLE....How much more in your face could it be......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum