OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  Photo

What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle – Part II
June 5, 2018 Ines Radman 

What Is the True Agenda of Steve Quayle  SteveQuaylePIC

Mr. Stephen Quayle was easy to do. I classified him originally as a Bible Thumper; but in the last 2 years he has really expanded his business empire. I have been listening to this guy on and off for 10 years. I can only handle about 5 minutes of this man, but in order to know who is who and what is going on, I have to do this every once in a while. His topics have shifted over time and he has really expanded his empire in the last 5 years. This guy is about money and has nothing to do with religion or god, he just uses it for creating a credible profile.
stevequayle.com is his website and in the About Section, a snippet of what the guy is involved in. “About Steve Quayle
Stephen Quayle™️ is a nationally known radio host (Survive2thrive and Coast to Coast), photographer and author of a number of important books including Breathe No Evil, a primer for understanding bioterrorism, first published in 1996. Additionally he has authored:Angel Wars – Humanity hangs in the balance, with secret, powerful forces aligned against it.
Giants – Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
LongWalkers – The Return of the Nephilim
Blueprint For Survival
Investment Perspectives on Precious Metals
Aliens and Fallen Angels: The Sexual Corruption of the Human Race
Genesis 6 Giants: Master Builders of Prehistoric and Ancient Civilizations
To read more about him, go to: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQpDtTkLc04
The video above is a more recent one, but there is not a radio show or channel that he doesn’t speak on, he is everywhere. In this video, around the 5:00 min. mark; he says that he wants to scare the hell out of people, frustrate the hell out of them and get the piece of god in them.
The only demonic possession that exists is in YOU Mr. Quayle because you openly, for the record state that your intention is to scare the shit out of people in order that they may accept your bullshit!

Steve Quayle is born as a Megalomaniac with pure intent of achieving his egotistic goals such as profiting off anyone or anything he can get his hands on. The man is not stupid, obviously, but he is no closer to being a Christian than I am, I run from them. 
This was very simple. Mr. Quayle is just a very good businessman that can make money out of anything. He can sell snow to the Eskimos, he can convince you if you listen to him long enough that all hell is about to break loose, the the wrath of god is upon you if you don’t accept Jesus into your life. I don’t even go into all the failed predictions he’s made. Remember what I said about predictions in the recent posts? If you don’t know the facts, you predict. In other words, your guess is just as good as mine. Predicting is guessing and since we all have a 50/50 chance of being right, well, need I say more?
As for the Bible Thumpers like this guy, I want to ask a question. Why is it that you NEVER mention the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Gnostic Texts found in Nag Hammadi? Why is that you never mention the fact that there are literally thousands of ancient scriptures that were never included in the bible? Ok, that’s 2 questions!
Stay away from this guy, his energy is destructive.
I find it very interesting indeed that so far, I have tried to find some private or personal life information about these people and there is nothing to  find. Why is that people keep their personal lives secret? They all have good explanations and they are usually because they want to keep their family safe.
Look, if you have nothing to hide, if you are honest, decent human being, you have no need to hide anything. I’m here with my full name, I have other social media sites, you can probably find anything you want about me and my family, not counting photos. Although I’m not popular and well known in this Truth Community, all it takes is one enemy to set you straight. I hide nothing and I fear nothing because I am willing to risk that in order to do what I do. I’m not in this for the money, I don’t need fame or shame.
These folks hide their identities and their private life because they know they have enemies and so, the less you and I know about them, the less likely we will show up at their door asking for a refund.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum