OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~
INVENTED BY TS CALADAN

I have been contacted recently by a fellow promoting his own version of soccer and saw mine listed on 'Top-End Sports,' a site that has been bold enough to show radical sport innovations. Here is an email I sent the man & told him "Take my games, please." There's a chance that the investors/promoters he encounters could be impressed at one or more of my games/sports? The following is a rundown of my one patent and other unique games for you viewers interested in Something Completely Different. You are very welcome to contact me about them, forward the page with a link to others...and maybe we can help make the future NOW!
     Better 'mousetraps' should be developed and explored rather than being ignored. We're stuck thinking we can't do any better than our antique, obsolete games. Of course, we can improve our games or anything! We only have to be allowed to think differently and be open to new ideas. Don't fear change.
                                                                                                                                                              - TS Caladan

R-World Future Sports

R-World Future Sports

R-World invented Games of the future by Doug Yurchey

Hi _____,
    Here's a bit about my games. The one not on the sports site could be the biggest internationally, look how big chess is and has been in Europe, Russia & really every country. If you could come up with an interesting innovation, new twist on a very old game: wow! That's what I've done! If you look up the patent, you can't get the COLOR and scope of the game. I'll explain: My 3 games are inexpensive to make. The color combinations determine what game you are playing. Pawns are small, solid domes or cabochons - the larger piece [only 2 pieces per game] is a bigger, hollow dome like a bowl that's CLEAR with slight color that you can tell red from blue / turquoise from purple and orange from green. Clear to see if a pawn ("void") is inside or not. Like diagram shows, when in combination, a QUEEN is formed! Talk about fast-action with multiple queens easily made in one move and un-made in one move. Knight-game could be most interesting since knights are made to attack queens. I like the idea of NO KING~

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN Bb-5bb374f2bab82

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN Bb-5bb374febe028

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN Bb-5bb3750396153

Next, my pride & joy: NEEDED innovation. No sport cries out
more for innovation than tennis (including baseball). My game, a sport
I've followed & played for 45 years. More than 15 years ago I realized
the old court was way too large, never built for fast speeds! Remember
what racquets looked like in Victorian age: rug-beaters & ball traveled in
slow-motion compared to tremendous speeds reached with today's super
racquets~ Well, that court from 1800s is used today: now tennis is all power, 
no finesse, no net-play because there's no time to get there. SERVES
were only meant to start the point, not dominate the entire game. Service
courts are much too large, same with court. No time to reach the shots.
A beautiful sport has become BORING & unpopular since court dimensions 
have not compensated for super-speeds the ball now travels. Future courts 
must be smaller. ROVAL IS SMALLER & LINELESS. Imagine a court with no
lines or lines-people. Whole new/faster scoring system called 'Streamline 
Scoring' has been developed for Roval where each point is worth 1 more 
than previous point, which accelerates to quick games & quick sets.
No deuces, ads, tie-breaks, lets or foot-faults in this tennis of the future...
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42523605_10210792550764615_2555308251797258240_n
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42506585_10210792550324604_6909520064685277184_n

Bottom pic shows you only need a dark area, NOT A LINE!
Trick is: Inner island is IN on serve, but OUT on next shots
if serve is IN. You're looking at the future, yet all major sports
are monolithic establishments & will not yield...unless brave
investors/promoters decide to 'fly in the face of tradition' &
begin something new. Computer/camera beeps with OUT-shots.
No 'challenges' necessary.
     ROVAL was published in June 21, 2005 by 'Tennis Week
Magazine,' a whole page with drawing. My fears or predictions
have certainly come true with a drastic decline in popularity of tennis.

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42575651_10210792562524909_8949235381136523264_n

Speaking of baseball, it wasn't hard to make the game more exciting: 
Smaller field, less outfielders, less infielders, farther for pitcher & RECESSED INFIELD!
I designed a TRI-BALL stadium. (I'm a dreamer). "If you build it, 
they will come." I think even middle-America, Bible-belt, might be ready 
to change. Oh, the firestorm Tri-Ball would cause by fundamentalists: 
How dare you change our beloved baseball? I think it's time...way overdue.

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42629099_10210792551404631_4840171818943774720_n

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42528489_10210792552044647_3802075083879481344_n

Next is my take on the world's 'Football,' the most popular sport on Earth. How can we spin traditional soccer a different way & create an exciting game? I child could do it. An hour goes by in soccer and the score is 0 to 0? Basketball is fun & exciting because there is a lot of scoring. 'Soccerball' combines Water-Polo & Dodgeball on a field considerably smaller than a soccer field. Wouldn't you love to see a soccer player pick up the ball 1 time & toss it in the goal? This game is like soccer, but you use your hands or Water-Polo without the water.
     Idea is to score goals & best way is to eliminate opponents: hit them with the ball! So hard they can't catch it. They catch it, you're out of the game, like Dodgeball. Only 1 opponent allowed in S.P.A. area in front of goal. Remember to quick toss to teammate to throw in goal @ different angle, like Water-Polo. That's difficult with only 1 person of opposite team allowed in Single Player Area. 
    Judgement call for referee: You cannot throw @ opponent within 5 feet, that's too easy an Out. Player with ball must be beyond 5 feet from opponent. Ref can toss thrower out if they attack within 5 feet. Players never return. No substitutions.
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42543459_10210792562164900_1729172202944724992_n
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42507159_10210792639566835_3134471199954829312_o

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN CwRyGP7WIAAudE6

Where is Football going in the future?  New rule changes limit where to hit runners to avoid the dreaded and ever-present CONCUSSION. Parents wonder: “Should I encourage my children to play this violent game with all the recent data of head traumas?”

Here’s a safe (high-tech) game that has no ball or physical contact: “BEAMER!” Not Touch-Football or Flag-Football, “Beamer” is an excellent game for any athlete of any sport. Four Offense players wear lightweight (sensitive-to-laser beam) packs or TARGETS strapped on their backs and run out from center in different directions, simultaneously. Offense runners hold a small SHIELD that blocks the beams shot by Defense players.

Four Defense players carry handheld lasers called “beamers” and run with 4 Offense players after the first 5 yards. Lasers resemble Star Wars light-sabers (handles) or flashlights and fire unseen beams. Defense player’s job is to shoot and strike the Offense’s target [turns OFF light] backpack before player crosses outer circle.

Scores add up quickly every round as some runners make it beyond outer ring. Offense changes to Defense and vice versa. Leagues could be created, each with teams of four. Various scoring methods could be employed that use marked circles. # of rounds have to be determined in the game. Men should play against women and youngsters play against older teams.

BEAMER is a 4-way, mad dash to the goal instead of a single runner that may never score. Players will develop skills with their Shield to fend off [void] laser blasts from Defenders. The handheld “beamer” takes a second or two to recharge after each shot. Only a few blasts happen in one outward sprint in one round, which insures that a runner or more will score each round.

No. It’s not football. But it’s safe and casualty-free for our youth. We should be thinking along these lines for the sake and safety of the next generation. Use technology for fun. Let’s make positive changes, tweak dangerous sports and input whole new directions without placing anyone in Harm’s Way. Sports can remain fast and exciting after changes: Is a drastic overhaul in accepted games the answer? Maybe the answer is using imagination, intelligence and logic to solve problems, realize solutions and then have the courage to install and promote new systems?                         ~ TS Caladan

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN CwRyKaoWYAAVBGZ

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN CwSMeptWcAAzBcz

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42507548_10210792557924794_111692162130771968_n

I didn't invent rounded pool table, but I did invent 3 ways to knock a ball in based on my chess game-colors. Now color-combos determine how balls can go in:
SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42489720_10210792565244977_1831223134158585856_n

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42580232_10210792567045022_2994473146054082560_n

SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN 42572695_10210792640246852_3207481722681688064_n

Hope you enjoyed my display of unique games. I seriously want you to consider them yours, in a sense. THEY'RE JUST COLLECTING DUST. No one sees them. I have tried so many other things: historical, astronomical, Atlantis/Tesla theories, ancient mysteries, art, my books, etc., really...Games, as cool and fresh, as they are...are about the last things I ever thought I'd be known for. So thanks. Maybe your connections might work or turn to something positive & we can help each other. Show them everything, why not? We certainly can work out a fair % in a contract if there is a nibble down the line. Please send this email to all those who are part of your project.
Thanks again, ______.

tray

Same for viewers of Out of Mind.
Forward this page to anyone you think might enjoy twists to popular sports.
Would enjoy your comments @
dugx@sbcglobal.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum