OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Prudential Residue of

Gibraltar Island
by TS Caladan

Gibraltar was an island in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Spain and north of Morocco, to many people's memories. No more. It is one more Mandela Effect that has been “magically” altered. Today, it is no longer an island, but attached to the Spanish mainland. Exactly like every other true Mandela, a great many believe “it's always been that way,” while another large group of people believe: “No, it hasn't.”
     We're going to examine visual evidence from what's now called: 'Prudential Financial, Inc.,' a company that goes back to the 19th Century. We've grown up with their commercials on television and their sponsorship of programs throughout the decades. Remember their slogan: “Own a piece of the Rock”?
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54436817_10211780721508266_8789056950949117952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

It took a short time to find (online) those who remembered the island of Gibraltar, in the same way I quickly found people who remembered that the Great Pyramid was once in the middle of the pyramids at Giza.
     Here's one of the references:
    “Many people including myself remember Gibraltar being an island near Spain and a British overseas territory. I myself never knew exactly where it was, but I knew it was an island. Many people say it was situated pretty much in-between Spain and Morocco where the Gibraltar Strait is. It is now not an island and it is literally just part of Spain at its most southern tip on the eastern side, which makes no sense because how can Britain claim a part of Spain? It would make sense if it was an island, like all other British overseas territories. Also, why is that part of the ocean called Gibraltar Strait if Gibraltar is not even the closest part of Spain to it? It is still pretty close, although many people have said it used to be right where the Strait is. I have read a few stories of people visiting Gibraltar and swearing they took the ferry to it, because it is an island. There are monkeys that are native to Gibraltar; but if Gibraltar is just part of Spain, how are the monkeys not in other parts of Spain? It even looks like an island...like it just shouldn't be part of Spain.”
     The fellow made good points and is far from being alone.
     Then there are masses of people who, of course, know differently and absolutely accept the New Reality without question. They know the history of Gibraltar, the strategic importance of “The Rock” during World War 2. View old, black and white clips or documentaries on the subject. Britain orchestrated everything at the time and built up the Rock as almost a massive weapon on the order of 'The Guns of Navarone.' Big guns, cannons, missiles, armaments, munitions of all types were shipped and amassed there. You'll see, from the Spanish shore, how Gibraltar was armed. Because it stood at the gateway or 'mouth' of the Mediterranean. Maybe we shouldn't believe everything that's been “dropped” in front of us anymore? This is because of the “Effect” or contrary memories that have been globally perceived only in the last few years.
     Consider the following old advertisement from Prudential Insurance. Gibraltar sure appears like an island, doesn't it? We don't see it from the air, or all around the Rock, to know for certain. It could be attached to the mainland? 'Gibraltar Peninsula' is an unfamiliar term.
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54430320_10211780724108331_7374917450954964992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

“On the Lee Shore.” What does that refer to? Islands. “Leeward” is an island reference and does not pertain to the mainland.
     It was fascinating to look up the origin of the Prudential logo, that meant the financial institution was “solid as a Rock.” What could it possibly say?
     “The use of Prudential's symbol, the rock of Gibraltar, began after an advertising agent passed Laurel Hill, a volcanic neck, in Secaucus, New Jersey, on a train in the 1890s...” [Wow. Wanna bet this has been changed information? Oh, what I would give for a Time Machine! I'd theorize: The agent passed a very solid rock that protruded out of the sea...not in Jersey].
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54433673_10211780724548342_1090241808450977792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54142897_10211780725148357_7162805869657194496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

There are various depictions of Gibraltar, in Prudential ad campaigns and posters, more than a hundred years old. And elsewhere, in the company's offices and on the side of their large buildings. Again, sure does give the impression of one solid Rock out of the water. Why is a mountain range never represented in Prudential's ads? Ever, anywhere in their promotions, over so long of a time period? Why not show background land that's connected in the distance? If they want the trust of people in the world, why do they give the false impression of a lone, Gibraltar island?
     The answer is known to the Mandela community, who've seen the same phenomenon happen again and again on all parts of the globe over years now: unnatural changes. But not to everyone. Strange. Gibraltar is not an isolated example of the Effect:
     What about Costa Rica? People do not say, “Peru Island” or “Bolivia Island.” But to many people, “Costa Rica Island” is a familiar memory. They remember Nicaragua attached to Panama, not Costa Rica. Also, Vancouver Island is no longer an island.
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54520792_10211780725428364_3087755119849111552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54798667_10211780726148382_6556846788043603968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

The Prudential “Rock” symbol has changed over a long span of time, down to the basic, stylized, simple emblem it is today. Now view a real photo of present-day Gibraltar:
 Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   54268524_10211780726468390_1517606078198579200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Look how weird the land appears. This is reminiscent of “Laurel Hill...in Secaucus, New Jersey”? What's Jersey have to do with Spain? How do you go from one to the other? It seems as if the Rock had been “beamed” there, like something out of the 'Philadelphia Experiment.' There is no mountain range. Geographically, the Rock does not fit with the surrounding terrain. I thought people “ferried” to the island? Well, you wouldn't have to if it was always attached to the mainland.

Okay. You asked for it. I have to bring out my 'big guns.' The following is such beautiful “residue” for the Mandela Effect. I love it and so will the M.E. believers. In old Popeye cartoons, after he ate his spinach, he'd get strong and pump up his bicep. It often showed a 'tank' or powerful image on the muscle. I remember that once it was the Rock of Gibraltar, exactly how many remember it to be: a single, solid rock that stood up out of the sea in the mouth of the Mediterranean. Thank you, Popeye.
Prudential Residue of Gibraltar Island by TS Caladan   53681193_10211780726948402_1499781358329790464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Since when is there a Gibraltar Island in Ohio, within Lake Erie? I've never heard of it and I went to college 20 miles south of Lake Erie. Let's assume the American Gibraltar Island has always been there. Why was a New World island named after an Old World Gibraltar? It wouldn't be, unless the Rock was an island.
     Oh, to really have a Time Machine. My father was in the Navy during WW2, onboard a destroyer that was sunk by a kamikaze plane. Luckily, for unborn me, another ship was in the area. If he emerged from a Time Machine, one question I'd ask: “Were you ever at Gibraltar?” I have a feeling that he wouldn't say it was attached to the mainland.
     Every real Mandela Effect is connected: From the Moon, Mars, Michelangelo, to Berenstain Bears, Shazam, Village People and even down to the broken “t”s in products, etc. now, such as “20th Century Fox.” It's never been like that. You'll see old, black and white 'American International' movies that begin with the turning globe. There's South America pushed 1200 miles east from where it was.
     That's the new changed world and its long history. We're to believe it because that's what's in front of us and what we have to deal with today. But this wasn't how it always was. Reality is now a new “skin” that has been laid on top of what some people remember.
     After 12/7/41, FDR stated: “A day that will live in infamy” in the old reality. This has also been changed to: “A date that will live in infamy.” I think my father would agree.

Emails to Tray are welcome:
dugx@sbcglobal.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum