OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEW BOOK RELEASE FROM OUR  MEMBER BILL ZOLA!
CHECK IT OUT!

A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  B153777e7dc34e15
A Love Forever Paperback
by  Bill Zola  (Author),     Monika Paleckaityte  (Author)  

This is the story of two people who lost the love of their lives and were guided together by their lovers to help each other heal and realize that there is no death and Love truly is Forever.

ORDER HERE:

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Forever-Monika-Paleckaityte/dp/1982224681/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bill+zola&qid=1562754635&s=gateway&sr=8-1

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purpz!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are most welcome!
I wish you much success with your book.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Bill and Monica......I didn't think it would be the other Bill and Monica

WilliaminUSA

I am thankful for this site and Purpz. This post isn't about UFO's, psychic abilities, etc but just about what I perceive in life.
For now I'm retired so a lot of free time and I hang out in a coffee house with friends. I can't take it anymore, the hatred and anger expressed there is too much to bear. CNN is on all day and it's disgusting as IMO is Fox, MSNBC and the rest. I am not a Trump supported but I do not hate anyone. The hatred expressed against him is difficult to listen to from so called "progressives". Again I do not support this man but I'm no longer capable of the hatred I see expressed.
Yesterday I found a tiny injured sparrow. I took her into the coffee house and held her. I gave her some water and she drank it but she was dying. I kissed her little head and held her next to my heart and she became limp. I took her home and buried her and prayed for her little soul.
I went back to the cafe and it was the same idiotic hatred. Their hatred is powerless and meaningless at least I used my energy to comfort a fellow sentient being. I so don't fit in here and look forward to returning to Sweden where teh energy is so much different.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are always welcome William.
I don't have TV nor do I listen to radio. I insulate myself from the MSM as it just incites chaos in the heads of those that suck into it.
I have a sparrow story also. :) So when I moved into my new place last year I saw there was a family of sparrows in the exhaust fan vent. I left them be and an amazing thing started happening this spring. The male that I named Jax, yes I went there lol, Jax Sparrow, started to come to me when I called him. He has now started taking bread from my hands. I am trying to get it on video and if successful I will post it. He is just so darned adorable!!!

WilliaminUSA

That is so beautiful Purpz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum