OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Come down to my Level you Pesky Human

Come down to my Level you Pesky Human by Ines Radman 1b45cda651dc20367a9532d5f6077ede?s=100&r=pg&d=mm

March 14, 2020 Ines Radman 

It’s been almost a year since I wrote my last post. You can thank a caterpillar for my return. I did my healing and isolation, made some huge decisions on where and how I want to live out the rest of my life and adjusted to living with a daughter that moved here from Canada a year ago; we are like night and day; it took time to find a center. We made a deal. She would take care of the house, I would take care of the yard. So, when I get up in the morning, my coffee is waiting for me, I sit at laptop having that coffee, checking what is going on and then decide what I want to do for that day.  She finally got her Croatian Citizenship, is working as an English teacher and to be honest, I love having her here. I get to play all day and do what I want, how awesome is that?
I will finally be able to make my last dream come true. I have decided to buy some acreage and have my homestead. Off Grid acreage, with solar/wind energy, greenhouse, a few chickens and ducks, perhaps a few goats, maybe a pig and hopefully, I will be able to be self sufficient to the level that is possible.
This is a story about a caterpillar. I met him (he felt like a male) in my garden yesterday as I was weeding behind the greenhouse. This type of caterpillar turns into a moth that is destructive to the vegetables, so I used my spade to cut him in half, but I didn’t want to see the results, just kept working on. As I picked up the bucket to move location, I noticed this little guy trailing across the soil with stuff hanging out of his end.
Me: What the fuck, how did you survive? How can you be alive when all your guts are out?
Caterpillar: Yeah, you tried to kill me.
Me:Well, I’m sorry but you’re not good for my garden, why can’t you go into the wilderness, why do you have to be here, this is my world.
Caterpillar: This is my world you pesky human. If you think it’s tough being in a human body, you should come back as a Caterpillar next time.
This was the communication. No, I’m not crazy and I communicated with lots of creatures. He gave me a lot to think about, how arrogant of me to assume he was invading my space as if I had more rights than he did. I dislike ending a life. Sometimes you have to, when all fails since I can’t use chemicals and the last year, I have been at war with ants. Even the old timers on the island say that they have never seen such pestilence. I kid you not. I will come back to the garden spot where my potatoes grew last year and over night they literally brought up all the soil and I could see the bare potatoes. They don’t eat them, but they chose that space to make their home. So, as I pull out the propane torch as all else is useless, what happens is that right away they feel the heat and run for the larva. This way I know where the queen is and burn that area. I hate doing it, but if I have to choose,  it’s food before pesky ants.
While the world is dancing toCoVid19, I’m arguing with living beings in my garden.
Today, I rode my scooter to an area I have never been before. It’s Wild Asparagus season and people are out in the nice weather, but on days when I am not looking for it, they seem to bend over in my face to pick them. Instead of exploring that part of the Island, I ended up picking Wild Asparagus, a handful of awesome plants. I came home, cut up the tips and made an omelette  with some wild garlic I found. This is my life.
I start the day with coffee waiting for me, sit at my laptop while I soak up the latest news from Fox, RT News, Al Jazeera English and Press TV; then I get dressed and decide what I want to do today. If it’s raining, I put on my rain cape and walk in the rain, if it’s windy I work behind the house. My point is that I have the freedom to live my life the way that makes me happy. I’m so connected with nature. The moment I have isolated myself in nature, I forget about space and time and tune into the energies around me. I see trees with souls, grass that giggles, rabbits that pretend I didn’t see them. It’s hard to explain.
If you do a Search on Terminal Madness on my blog, you will see that I wrote a lot about that subject. I wrote that it would last 2 years, that it would get worse before it gets better. This is now almost the end of the 2 years. Is it possible that I knew what would happen?
CoVid19 is a test run to see how well we take instructions, whether the sheeple will isolate themselves, follow instructions etc. This game was set up so that finally, humanity will be ready to accept a new Vaccine. If it doesn’t go as planned, they will keep you in isolation and won’t let you out of the house unless you take the Vaccine. It is the Vaccine that will kill you. I feel and have visions that this Vaccine will have a chip in it. It’s the final tracking device, controlling device and killing device. Create a problem, come up with a solution. Nothing else. All those conspiracies don’t make sense. For example: There is a lot of talk about the US purposely releasing this virus in China in order to cause chaos in it’s economy. How stupid is this? Nobody can control how a virus will travel and more than likely it will travel back to the US. It’s like throwing Nuclear bombs, you kill your enemies and you die along with them.
To know is to feel powerful. I have learned on my journey that all the answers lie within me. There is not one subject, one issue, one event or disease or design where everyone will agree. You ask 3 doctors for advice, all 3 will give you a different answer. How do you choose? You don’t. You go inside and find the answers. No it’s not easy, it took me 30 years to get there, but you can live stupid or you can live smart, the choice is always yours.
The bad news is that the Virus will cause the most damage and destruction in America. I just watched a bunch of crazy Americans fighting over toilet paper at Costco. Imagine what things will become when there is no food on the shelves? We here in Europe are just shocked when we see americans fighting over a toy at Walmart and the chaos that ensues when there is a demonstration.  So, yeah, Karma is bitch but it’s a necessity. Living in this duality, there has to be a return on investment. If you do harm, it comes back to you sooner or later. It’s part of the natural cycle and how energies disperse.  Every emotion is a frequency, we are made up of light and frequencies. The same goes for our Planetary Mother, if the negative frequencies take over on one side, she becomes unbalanced.  Imagine Gaia as a human. We are the cells. When there is an illness, our body changes. It’s the same as Gaia. When the frequencies are out of balance, she gets sick, so there has to be an energy shift.
I don’t wish harm to anyone, but it’s time the West experienced what it’s like to be homeless and hungry. Currently, according to the WHO; 40 million people are displaced from wars. 40 MILLION people do not have a home. It wasn’t their fault that war machines destroyed their country. Why are they suffering? The same will happen now. Americans will be asking the same thing. Why am I suffering because of what my masters did? No, no my dear. You will soon find out just how many millions your master killed, so that you finally understand what it’s like to wake up and find your entire family dead. It’s called Karma, a balance of energies, a cleansing of sorts.
It’s not God that will save you. If God wanted to save you, he never would have allowed you to suffer. This is the Terminal Madness in its prime. This is what I have been writing about for years now. Before things get better, we have to be at rock bottom. As long as you have a roof over your head and food to eat, you’re not going to go out on the street and fight. But when shit hits the fan, the bombs start dropping (not literally); you will start thinking about things.
Live your life, but remember that you came here for a purpose. Not to buy a new car or new home, these are goals. When you know your purpose, you will have no fear and you will be able to manifest everything you want. We came here to play out this game, to figure out who we are and to get rid of the masters.
My advise on CoVid19. Do nothing. Accept nothing. Decide that your body does not want it, tell your cells to put on shields and fight the invader. Choose to not accept that  in your body. Virus is a living organism and resonates just like every living things do including humans. We all resonate at different frequencies. Viruses attach to lower frequencies, they can’t survive in higher frequencies.  Dr. Hulda Clark proved that in the 50’s through her research.
Those frequencies are determined by  your MIND, your desire, your knowledge of who you are and your connection with your Intuitive self. Simply choose and decide that you are not in the frequency of receiving any foreign invader. In worse case scenario, you will get it and develop immunity. If you do that, you don’t need a vaccine but you will be forced to get one which will then mutate the existing antibodies; a mess.
The last time I had the Flu was while pregnant with my son who is now 38 years old. I simply never accepted anything attaching itself to me. I don’t believe in that. I don’t fall for that shit, nothing can harm me because I chose that. That’s the only thing that will save you from the virus and the vaccine. I refuse to take that vaccine and will go to jail before I let them do that to me. It is the end of humanity as we know it. We will be controlled with frequencies; so much technology exists where they can use that chip to program disease into it by changing brain frequencies and the goal is to see how they can incorporate AI without your knowledge. It’s what I see, it’s what I feel is coming. There is no other logical reason for this Virus to exist. Nobody is gaining for it being spread. There is a bigger picture and it’s being spoon fed very slow and indiscriminately.
I’m not saying I am right, I am simply as always, sharing my feelings and visions.
So, dear old Soul; until next time.

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2020/03/14/come-down-to-my-level-you-pesky-human/

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum