OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intuition Will Save Your Human Life

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intuition Will Save Your Human Life Empty Intuition Will Save Your Human Life Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Intuition Will Save Your Human Life Photo

Intuition Will Save Your Human Life

April 3, 2020 Ines Radman

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/hang-on-grab-a-rope-its-coming/
In October 2016, at the bottom of this post you will see what I wrote. Stock up, I see many bad things coming.  There are many more posts, but I can’t be bothered to look for them through the 100’s of posts written in 2015 and 2016.
For those that don’t know about the Spanish Flu, listen to this, very similar to what we are going through today.

https://youtu.be/UDY5COg2P2c

I would love to say I told you so, but this was my truth and yours to believe. We are all here to work out our roles, whatever they are.  I don’t don’t want to harp on the current situation because everyone is in this together, but I do want to point out differences between the Spanish Flu that killed millions in 1918 and Coronavirus today.
In 1918, we didn’t have electricity, we didn’t have sanitary conditions and in most parts of the world there was extreme poverty. Even in those times; the rich and middle class died, it didn’t matter what class you were in. We simply didn’t have the technology or medical technology to keep this Virus at bay.
I think that today we are faced with a different reason, remember, I go by feelings and intuition and not what ” current experts” claim. I have a very different view on so called experts because they cure nothing. They may be expert at understanding a disease, but they know nothing else, just theories and stuff they read from another expert.
Today, we are faced with another enemy and that is pesticides, insecticides and GM foods that destroy not only our healthy cells but damage our DNA. Only in this Era do the rich have an advantage because they can afford to eat Organic Foods and have their own servants/maids/cooks preparing healthy meals. We are so damaged from these chemicals and eating packaged foods that contain ZERO nutrition. In the EU; food produced here can have 1% natural ingredients and label its packaging as NATURAL.  So, this virus that is killing people is having a field day destroying what little healthy cells we have left.
You may ask: How come there are people getting sick that have no pre existing or no other health issues? Just because they didn’t have a diagnosis doesn’t mean they don’t. They have a damaged DNA; they may have been eating junk food or food with no nutritive benefits. It’s common sense isn’t it? If your body is not working the way it should that it would succumb to such a virulent and deadly virus.
Over the years on this blog I have written about nutrition and health, about boosting your immune systems and storing food for that day. I live what I preach, last night I harvested swiss chard, green onions, fresh garlic before forming it’s cloves from my garden and I have this comfort of knowing what I am eating.
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190722_202109
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190722_202138
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190722_202158
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190722_202212
I noticed the last photos my garden someone actually verified to see if they were mine. You are all free to go to my FB page and will find these photos and thousands of images of my yard. I would call this a homestead but it doesn’t fit the criteria just yet.  I plan on growing even more this year because my community didn’t manage to get their transplants in time before the lockdown so I’m getting inquiries for seeds and transplants.
Last fall, I built this greenhouse with my very own hands.
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190922_145355
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190922_172206
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190922_190233
Intuition Will Save Your Human Life 20190922_190350
I’m very proud of this, all the wood is repurposed, I watched tons of YT videos and purchased greenhouse plastic. This is what I call empowerment.
I don’t want you to feel bad about anything, I’m trying to show you that I practise what I preach. I felt this shit coming for years, Terminal Madness is part of the shift and we are now learning our lessons, cleaning our closets and most important of all; the governments are being exposed for what they are. We keep hearing this UNITY yet now with this Pandemic, countries are fighting over who is more important and who should be getting the medical equipment first. It’s a failure of all failures but we also have to understand that there was NO WAY this could be handled any better, it was designed to depopulate, the strongest will survive and the intuitives that knew this was coming will survive.
So, it’s not too late yet because this is just a series of bioweapons that will be let out, in fact, I would not be surprised if there is more than just one Virus circulating and killing the weaker population.
Stay strong. I can’t suggest to you what you should be doing to keep your body healthy, but I take Lugol’s Iodine, a potent multivitamin and mineral, I drink lots of water and detox once a week by drinking a huge glass of squeezed lemon in lukewarm water, NO sugar. This is also good for reducing acidity in your body if you are a meat eater. I don’t eat meat much and when I do, my stomach won’t digest it and throws it right into the intestines to get rid of the stench and fermenting that goes on for hours before the meat can even get to the small intestine.  So, keep your immune systems strong; that is your strongest defence against this virus and any other one. Our bodies are designed to kill cancer cells, so a virus is even easier IF your body is tuned, clean and fully powered. By that I mean a strong metabolism or the engine that powers other organs to do their job.
We will get through this; this has always been your choice and will continue to be your choice. I think the lesson that we will learn from this horrific event is that our way of life has caused this death rate. Too busy working, shopping and our faces stuck in our smartphones. On top of everything I wrote about your body being sick, the frequencies just top it off by destroying your DNA.
I know you can do this. Don’t be afraid. Fear will attract what you fear. Tell your body it won’t accept any foreign object that will cause you harm, but at the same time, don’t expect a miracle either if you have not been caring for your body by keeping it clean, strong and fully powered.

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2020/04/03/intuition-will-save-your-human-life/

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum