OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight Jon_Rappoport14

Bookmark the permalink.  
Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight

Aug30  by Jon Rappoport  

by Jon Rappoport
August 30, 2021
(To join our email list, click here.)
In this article, I’m cutting through a few miles of new verbiage circulating on the issue of refusing the COVID vaccine.
People have recently announced “an extraordinary discovery”: there is a legal way to reject the vaccine. “It’s still experimental,” they say, even after the FDA just fully approved it, and under federal law, a person has the right to refuse an experimental medicine.
So…take a breath, let it out, take a step back, and consider the following:
Since the moment COVID vaccines were launched, a person has been able to refuse them. Since they were first mandated, a person has been able to refuse them.
“Mandate” means: if you refuse, you pay the price.
Consequences. You’re fired from your job. You can’t enter certain restaurants. And so on.
After the August 23 FDA approval of the Pfizer shot, nothing in that regard has changed. You can refuse the shot, but you take the consequences.
Even in the Army (so far), they can’t hold you down and force the needle into your arm. They put you in a cell, they discharge you dishonorably, they court martial you; whatever.
Perhaps a lawyer can argue that the consequences of refusing the shot are egregious, too severe, are tantamount to “forcing the shot,” but that is a different issue. I would like to see that issue raised.
But let’s not confuse huge numbers of people by telling them they now have a clear path to refusing the shot. That clear path has always existed (with perhaps the exception of prisons and nursing homes and hospitals where some people were forced to take the shot illegally).
What people are dealing with is, how can I avoid the consequences of refusing the shot?
I’ve suggested strategies that entail getting employers wrapped up in answering probing detailed questions about financial and legal responsibility for vaccine injuries—
But the ultimate bottom line is the individual refusing the shot, No Matter What.
In my MANY articles about vaccines, detailing how they are dangerous, destructive, ineffective, and unnecessary, my aim has been to bring people closer to making their own stand.
That is what this is all about: No Matter What.
It’s a test of faith, conviction, courage.
Will you refuse the vaccine no matter what?
Believe me, I support all sorts of legal case filings and challenges to vaccine mandates. I don’t care how slim the chances of success are.
But in the end, every individual has to decide what he will accept and what he will reject.
No matter what the consequences are.
We are the cure. This is the war.

Jon Rappoport - Refusing the COVID vaccine; setting the record straight Matrix-exit1

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08/30/refusing-the-covid-vaccine-setting-the-record-straight/

Thanks to: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum