OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

WOW BREAKING...This is what we've been waiting for... THE WHITE KNIGHTS (MAJOR SOURCE OF ET INTEL) JUST REVEALED THEMSELVES...THIS IS A HUGE MOVE ON BEHALF OF THE LIGHT & MUST MEAN THEY ARE NOT FEARFUL ANYMORE WHICH IS REALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF U
1. http://whatonearth2012.ning.com/profiles/blogs/breaking-news-this-is-what-we-ve-been-waiting-for-part-1
2. http://whatonearth2012.ning.com/profiles/blogs/breaking-news-this-is-what-we-ve-been-waiting-for-white-knights
3. http://whatonearth2012.ning.com/profiles/blogs/breaking-this-is-what-we-ve-been-waiting-for-white-knights-part-3
4. http://whatonearth2012.ning.com/profiles/blogs/breaking-this-is-what-we-ve-been-waiting-for-white-knights-part-4
5. http://whatonearth2012.ning.com/profiles/blogs/breaking-this-is-what-we-ve-been-waiting-for-white-knights-part-5

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THANKS SHAKES!!!!

shakes4life2

I received this in an email too but it was at RMN as well......

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Drake: Financial Intel - Things Have Started
Date: Tuesday, 22-Jan-2013 16:58:02
Financial Intel
HUGE assets and MONEY from the imperial families are in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Specifically, China, Japan, Indonesia.
The new China Government is to change it all in 8 weeks time (?) so people are moving stocks…
JP Morgan is having a huge issue as all their customers are moving their Gold (AU) now QUICKLY…
All the families mentioned above and Morgan included are very nervous because everything they have falls under the Xing Dynasty.
The Real Buddha, The Empress of the Xing Dynasty Empire is nearing return and showing all parties that the thievery must stop now!
She is responsible for the rightful arrests of those in Hong Kong involved in the outright theft of the Xing Dynasty Royal Assets
and the firing of many top Chinese Officials.
She is very fair in her ways and she is going to take the course that her ancestors took of assisting the people of the world.
She will stand strong and be unshakeable against those who test her will
Finally Asia will get rid of the demons they have allowed in and those inside that have become evil themselves
The assets JP Morgan is trying to dump now in Hong Kong are well known and belong to the Xing Dynasty. They are watching every move they make and with whom.
The traders, players, and frauds think they have eight (8) weeks left (?) to play and get rich but get this, BUT, there is no eight (8) weeks, as it has already begun.
The Empress is on her way to her rightful home now, to arrive before you expect it…
HSBC close your 13th floor right now they are watching you after hours because they know this is when you do your illegal trading.
Things have started.
~ Drake

terbo56

terbo56

I really have a hard time believing in Drake- He leads people astray, from what I gather and possibly a 'shill' from our fraud government- Time and truth will tell, I guess-

shakes4life2

The Citizens' Hearing on Disclosure is Coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=23ZxPuDOkfs

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

shakes... I am not a member on that site. Are you? If so I am wondering if Debbie would mind if I repost the above links here.... I would want permission to do that first. Thanks

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks shakes! Love this!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Just had a moment to check my emails and this is coming in from all over the place! I sure hope Drake has it right. I, like you terbo, am a bit hesitant to believe Drake these days. I am kind of backing away from him and Fulford even before the whole exposure of his linage was brought to light. But I am hopeful and appreciate reading the words. So 8 weeks huh? I think I can sit tight that long

terbo56

terbo56

We've all sat here this long, what's a few more weeks, right? I swear, I'll be f'n dead before this ride is overwith, and I don't imagine peeps would enjoy riding with a corpse-

shakes4life2

January 20, 2013 Secret Gov No comments
Truth Embargo THE MOVIE
http://www.garuda.co/2013/01/20/truth-embargo-the-movie/#more-1414

Press Release
CHD2 Productions, LLC
4130 Del Rey Avenue, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
prg@paradigmresearchgroup.org
January 15, 2013

Los Angeles, CA – CHD2Productions will hold a media event at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah to launch a major event/documentary project. At the press conference Apollo14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth person to walk on the Moon, will be introduced as the international spokesperson for the Citizens’ Hearing on Disclosure and Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell will be announced as Director of a documentary film, Truth Embargo, based upon this Citizens’ Hearing. See film Trailer…

The media event will be held in the Aspen Room at the Park City Peaks, 2121 Park Avenue, Park City, UT on Friday, January 18 from 2-3 pm MST.

The Citizens’ Hearing on Disclosure will be produced by Paradigm Research Group and will take place between April 29 and May 3 in Washington, DC at the National Press Club where the main ballroom will be turned into a “Congressional Hearing Room.” This unprecedented project will bring top researchers from around the world along with government/agency witnesses to testify for 30 hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress. The subject of this hearing is an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. The motto of this hearing is, “If Congress will not do its job, the people will.” The last time the Congress of the United States held a hearing on what is arguably the most important issue in the world today was in 1968 before the House Committee on Science and Astronautics.

Producing the accompanying documentary film Truth Embargo will be Just Cause Entertainment, a film/television/special effects company located in Marina Del Rey, California.

Just Cause Entertainment President Reuben Langdon and Paradigm Research Group Executive Director Stephen Bassett will moderate the press conference. Langdon and Bassett will be meeting throughout the week with activist writers, directors and producers regarding endorsements for the Citizens’ Hearing project.

Truth Embargomini-trailer: www.youtube.com/embed/23ZxPuDOkfs

CHD2 Productions Contacts: Stephen Bassett Reuben Langdon
202-215-8344 818-324-6294

Media Interview Contact: Janet Donovan, Creative Enterprises International, 202-904-1035 (cell), 202-822-9318

terbo56

terbo56

I will be surprized if this will be allowed- It goes against all the media whores, and the agenda of the GOV- This I want to see, if in fact it IS a reality-

shakes4life2

Great info here.......
January 22, 2013
Is NESARA for REAL? by Elizabeth Trutwin
http://www.garuda.co/

terbo56

terbo56

Holy guacamole, and holy old headless Hannah!! What a great and beauteous thing that would be- All the badasses gone!!! Yaaaafriggin' hoooooooo!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Shakes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum