OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smoking Teeth = Poison Gas....this is a must to see!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!!!

I also just read something about root canals. They are now finding that root canals may be one of the reasons for poor health as the tooth is still dead and decaying and that poison goes through out your system. Now being linked to certain cancers.

Definately scary stuff here!

godsfool713

godsfool713

The Root Canal post was excellent...If you let them touch, inject something in you , or even listen to their Bull....they have sick or battling cancer! . i call the white coat s ......killers

Iam also a Pharm tech....i was at the V.A. in Brentwood ...West Los Angeles .....those Doctors are killing our vets.....they are giving them too many drugs ...and keeping tabs on them...Guinea Pigs.....

purpleskyz wrote:WOW!!!

I also just read something about root canals. They are now finding that root canals may be one of the reasons for poor health as the tooth is still dead and decaying and that poison goes through out your system. Now being linked to certain cancers.

Definately scary stuff here!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't know how you do it. My blood pressure just raised reading your post. The crimes that Big Pharma and the governments impose on the Vets, our seniors and our children are truly horrific! It is so sad.

I hope that this all changes and it can not come soon enough!

godsfool713

godsfool713

purpleskyz wrote:I don't know how you do it. My blood pressure just raised reading your post. The crimes that Big Pharma and the governments impose on the Vets, our seniors and our children are truly horrific! It is so sad.

I hope that this all changes and it can not come soon enough!

i was a pharm tech .... 97-97 was my schooling ....and we were told the basic drugs we learned are what we are going to handling .... then within a year all these drugs came on the FORMULARY!!! and it was All the Drugs that ALREADY killed people!!

I started reading the INSERTS that you dont see!!!...... scary!!!

tHEN PEOPLE THAT I WORKED WITH ....would walk up to me and ask" what do you think about these drugs ??"

I answered

They will kill you ... but before that .... they will keep leading to another drug ...and the pattern will not stop ... then it will kill you....

Everyone agree with me ... drugs are not meant to be taken forever ... on to help you get over the hump ... then let your body heal and then always find a alternative method

i warned people all the time ....I left the Pharmacy in 2003.....I could never go back....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well that is because you are wise!

I worked in a vet drug company but was in charge of ordering the human drugs for 4 years. In the winter when things were slow, I read the PDR for fun and was appalled! Even back then it was abundantly clear how toxic most of what was prescribed was and still is.

I have a customer at my present job that works for Merck. Of course she bristles when I make a big Pharma comment. LOL She is a real nice woman but I can't help but wonder how much does she get paid to close her eyes.

Well I guess it is up to people like us to continue to try to open the eyes of others. Most will need a biotch slap across the face to wake up though. :)

Have a great day godsfool!

godsfool713

godsfool713

Oh!! I forgot .......swish your mouth out with Virgin Coconut oil ....and it helps with the mercury fillings...it helps

Anonymous

Thanks again godsfool for this enlightening video & information

Anyone know how to contact a dentist that specializes in safe removal of these from one's mouth, one of our family's main priorities when resources are available for same, hopefully soon. I understand it to be a delicate process that needs to be performed by a true professional in a specific manner...

Any other interim ways to rid ourselves of this & other toxins would be welcome here... :)

godsfool713

godsfool713

I got a Quote here in So-Cal..... to remove the Mercury fillings ......100.00 bucks each!!

7freemom wrote:Thanks again godsfool for this enlightening video & information

Anyone know how to contact a dentist that specializes in safe removal of these from one's mouth, one of our family's main priorities when resources are available for same, hopefully soon. I understand it to be a delicate process that needs to be performed by a true professional in a specific manner...

Any other interim ways to rid ourselves of this & other toxins would be welcome here... :)

Anonymous

will check w/ our naturopathic/ homeopathic MD; not very close (2+ hours away) were the ones showing on nat'l website.

Dr. Linda

Dr. Linda

The IAOMT is telling the truth! I am a Naturopathic Doctor, and a Holistic Nutritionist, and have been studying with Holistic Dentists in Houston and Oklahoma City for the last 11 years. The American Dental Association has been covering up the truth for over 100 years about heavy metal/mercury filings and root canals, because they have patents on these procedures and make money each time a dentist does one of these procedures. The ADA also polices the dentists and prohibits them from telling the truth to the American patients -- in fact, if a dentist tells you the truth, they will remove the dentist's license and shut down their practice. The only state that actually posts a warning about mercury ON THE DENTAL CHAIR is California. But, the dentist will not tell you the truth unless you ask him or her!! Outrageous!!

Read the book, "Uninformed Consent" by Dr. Hal Huggins, and find out for yourself how you can improve your health by removing the mercury filings and the root canals in your head and watch and see how your health is tremendously improved!

I had all my mercury filings and root canals taken out, and my blood pressure problems went away, my allergies virtually disappeared, my thyroid started working again, my vision improved, and my hormonal balance was restored. If only I would have known this 40 years ago . . . . . . . . . . :queen:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wish I had known about this years ago also.

Are the new fillings that are more white in that category also?

Dr. Linda

Dr. Linda

To Purpleskyz,

There are several types of replacement fillings and crowns that are available. The dentists that I work with do allergy testing on every patient, to determine which of the various plastics, porcelains, and polymers you are NOT allergic to, and then they tint those materials to match the exact color of your teeth! NEVER have I had more comfortable crowns and fillings, and using natural organic toothpaste keeps my mouth and teeth super clean! You would be amazed how sweet your breath is naturally, without all that metal and toxic root canals in your mouth and head!! It took me about 2 or 3 years to afford all the work that had to be done, but it was well worth the money, the time, and the effort!! Good luck to you!

Dr. Linda :queen:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thank you so much Dr. Linda!!!

I am in the process of this work now so this is a very timely subject to me.

After what I read here this week I think I need the only root canal that I had done a couple of years ago removed. Yikes!

Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum