OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Had PERSONAL CONTACT With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof

+3
Admin
openmind
godsfool713
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

Man Had Sex With Anunnaki Females, DNA Evidence & Polygraph Proof

Uploaded by identifiedflyingship on Oct 19, 2011
In this clip from the documentary "My Mum Talks to Aliens", DNA and polygraph tests prove that an average blue-collar British family man had a sexual encounter with Anunnaki females.

"...the worlds first PCR (polymerase Chain Reaction) DNA profiling of a biological material implicated in a alien abduction experience. The analysis confirmed the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal genetic, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except African pygmies and aboriginals.

There was a strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of black, as would be expected from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA. The study concluded, "The most probable donor of the hair must therefore be as (Khoury) claims: a tall blonde female who does not need much color in her hair or skin as a form of protection against the sun, perhaps because she doesn't require it."

Anunnaki Female Extraterrestrial Alien PART 2 (Revisited)

If you have seen my first video, this is a closer inspection of a so-called Anunnaki Nordic female apparently leaked from 'ex MI6 agent' James Casbolt.

If you haven't seen this photo before then you should watch my other video before this one

openmind

openmind

Intergalactic Love! What do you think Rick Santorum feels about this? I bet he wants to legislate taste and consensual sex!

Admin

Admin
Admin

:shock:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Genetic experiments were done by the Annunaki and human DNA was messed with - yes , however - NO physical sex was EVER performed by a mind controlled dumbed down human male and Annunaki Reptilian Female! Sheesh!

The Annunaki genetically, through cloning and incubating, did create shape shifting Illuminati.

Some people who haven't a clue what they are saying - think that the Illuminati are just humans who hold the wealth of the world and control it. It goes way deeper than this.

Shocking to some perhaps - but old Queen Lizzy, really is a reptile. So's "prince" Charles and what's her face (his "wife" now). Princess Di was USED as an incubator to "freshen" the DNA, though in the beginning she did NOT know what was going on. She found out later - thus the problems she had.

Prince William has so much of Di in him, that they will NOT be able to control him. He will be the one who "dissolves" the "royals" in Britain. He has goodness in him that has Never been seen in that family. (though there were a few who (tried to) escaped from the tyranny)

Remember - regardless of what they look like - the Annunaki are now the Annanuki and have come into the Light and joined the Peaceful Galactic Federation - in Earth time of 1995. Fear them not now, as they are reigning in all the discordant Luminoids.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

godsfool713

godsfool713

Thanks for Clearing that up!!

GoldPeg9 wrote:
Genetic experiments were done by the Annunaki and human DNA was messed with - yes , however - NO physical sex was EVER preformed by a mind controlled dumbed down human male and Annunaki Reptilian Female! Sheesh!

The Annunaki genetically, through cloning and incubating, did create shape shifting Illuminati.

Some people who haven't a clue what they are saying - think that the Illuminati are just humans who hold the wealth of the world and control it. It goes way deeper than this.

Shocking to some perhaps - but old Queen Lizzy, really is a reptile. So's "prince" Charles and what's her face (his "wife" now). Princess Di was USED as an incubator to "freshen" the DNA, though in the beginning she did NOT know what was going on. She found out later - thus the problems she had.

Prince William has so much of Di in him, that they will NOT be able to control him. He will be the one who "dissolves" the "royals" in Britain. He has goodness in him that has Never been seen in that family. (though there were a few who (tried to) escaped from the tyranny)

Remember - regardless of what they look like - the Annunaki are now the Annanuki and have come into the Light and joined the Peaceful Galactic Federation - in Earth time of 1995. Fear them not now, as they are reigning in all the discordant Luminoids.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

[quote="godsfool713"]
Thanks for Clearing that up!!

[Meant performed - not, preformed. LOL) English! Sheesh!

Shipngold

Shipngold

I have asked befor, but will try again, where do you get your info, I would love to check it out please let me know your source here or pm I just want to know wher you are comming from, truley I love your post , intreaguing
please excuse the spellin to tired to look it up>>>>

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Shipngold wrote:I have asked befor, but will try again, where do you get your info, I would love to check it out please let me know your source here or pm I just want to know wher you are comming from, truley I love your post , intreaguing
please excuse the spellin to tired to look it up>>>>

Hi Shipngold;

Not sure how to say this, as it's not easy to explain. When I post messages that are comments to other posts - I just know the answers and I know what's true and what's not. I receive many of the answers I write, telepathically from my guides and guardians, as well as what I remember from life-times here and elsewhere. There is no link to give you, as there isn't one.

When I post messages by other people, like Sheldan Nidle, and SaLuSa through Mike Quinsey and Ashtar from Susan LeLand - then I can provide the link.

Shipngold

Shipngold

Perfect answer, sometime I am a little slow and for some reason I thought you were getting this info from sites that I didn't know about because I believe what you post is true I wanted to read more. See you are a great teacher and ............. When the Student is ready the Teacher will appear............... THANKS AGAIN

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Goldpeg is this the beginning of the RH- linage? Just asking as I know that the Royals (Blue Bloods) are of the blood type. This is what some of the docs that I am gathering has said.
Rumor in my family tree was that a maid was impregnated by a Royal and know I wonder if that was not a rumor but fact as my O- blood type would indicate.
Love this topic!!!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

WHy does this remind me of Star Trek??? Oh I know, because of Capt Kirk and the green lady. LOL sorry, it just popped into my head.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

purpleskyz wrote:Goldpeg is this the beginning of the RH- linage? Just asking as I know that the Royals (Blue Bloods) are of the blood type. This is what some of the docs that I am gathering has said.
Rumor in my family tree was that a maid was impregnated by a Royal and know I wonder if that was not a rumor but fact as my O- blood type would indicate.
Love this topic!!!

Many, many are O types now. In all the shades on the planet. :D

This will no longer make any difference, as those who have the desire in their hearts (consciously and subconsciously) to ascend into 5thD have physical bodies that are changing into crystalline forms rather that the carbon based 3rd D.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Ponee wrote:WHy does this remind me of Star Trek??? Oh I know, because of Capt Kirk and the green lady. LOL sorry, it just popped into my head.

Much of Star Trek is true Ponee. Gene Roddenberry channelled the idea (from his higher guidance & Galactic Family) to create it. He was given the information to further wake up the humans on earth to the fact that they are NOT alone in the Universe, nor are they the only beings in humanoid form.

The Star Trek Voyager Ship has a LOT on it that are on the Galactic Forces ships - though would be considered very "relic" LOL Teleportation, replicators, instant translators for ALL languages, telepathy and much more - ALL REAL.

Original Star Wars with Harrison Ford - touched on a LOT truth too. Believe it or not, there really is a Free Zone Bar on one of Jupiter's moons.

The "free-zone bar" is on Europa, one of the moons orbiting Jupiter even
though it isn't called Europa on the GF side of things. The bar in that movie is kind of like the one in Star Wars I, only it's not so volatile. It's an area operated by the AC that is designated "open" so any races can go there without fear of territorial tensions.
Cannot be seen as is not 3rd Dimension and thus 3D telescopes don't pick it up.

The floating anti-gravity "car" Luke Sky-Walker was driving, is REAL technology that is already available on this planet and has been as far back as the mid 60's. So much money is made from fossil fuels and oil bi-products for the pockets of the controllers, that this info has been suppressed.

(Also suppressed are cures for virtually EVERY dis-ease on the planet. Another trillion dollar industry is the dollar drives for Cancer research. This can be wiped out in a week. With GF help, practically over-night.)

There really were great Galactic Wars too many earth years to even imagine. After these wars - was when the Galactic Federation of Light was formed. All these members are in the Light and totally benevolent.

Quote: from Sheldan Nidle PAO site: http://www.paoweb.com/gfmember.htm

"The Galactic Federation of Light was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from dominating and exploiting this galaxy. At present, there are just over 200,000 member star nations, confederations or unions. Approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings. Most members of the Galactic Federation are fully conscious beings."

Anonymous

Now Sumer’s tablets, writ in cuneiform, survive inside Iraq. They can inform a student who desires to know flight’s cost, its damage, all the knowledge we have lost surrounded by the lies half-truths will weave us —lies we live by ’til truth more whole reprieve us.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Galen wrote:Now Sumer’s tablets, writ in cuneiform, survive inside Iraq. They can inform a student who desires to know flight’s cost, its damage, all the knowledge we have lost surrounded by the lies half-truths will weave us —lies we live by ’til truth more whole reprieve us.

Indeed. There are also archives in the Vatican, and other places around the world (like south Amercia) - hidden so that the "ordinary" people would never Know the true Her/History of life on this precious blue globe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum