OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cancer Cure with a Drink EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancer Cure with a Drink

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cancer Cure with a Drink Empty Cancer Cure with a Drink Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:41 pm

ymoilman2

Cancer Cure with a Drink

"If I could pick only one treatment to cure my cancer, this would be it," says a top expert on alternative cancer treatments.
Research conducted by a scientist at the Detroit Institute of Cancer Research showed this is one of the world's most powerful cancer cures. Even the mainstream National Cancer Institute confirmed that this do-it-yourself treatment kills almost 100 percent of cancer cells within 48 hours. Then they buried the evidence.
Personally, I've been writing about cancer treatments for almost seven years. Out of nearly 400 that I've investigated, I haven't found an at-home treatment that's better.
In fact, it's likely that NO treatment is better, even the ones provided by top alternative cancer doctors. Yet you can purchase this remarkable breakthrough over-the-counter, without a prescription.

It worked for Robert, age 54, who had late-stage stomach cancer. His doctors told him he didn't have a chance. The most they could do was buy him a little time, using four aggressive chemotherapy drugs PLUS radiation—a deadly, toxic, last-ditch treatment.
INSTEAD Robert used this non-toxic liquid and was completely cancer-free within months. The amazed doctor was forced to admit that Robert's cancer was "in remission." Two years later, he was still cancer-free.
Another patient, named Arch, was told he had only a 15 percent chance to live. He's still alive three years later with "no evidence of cancer in repeated CAT scans."

Click here:http://naturalcancerremedies.com/OYC-video/index.php?SC=CLGBOXAR4 , and watch an important video presentation about this discovery.

If you'd like to comment, write me at newsletter@cancerdefeated.com. Please do not write asking for personal advice about your health. I'm prohibited by law from assisting you. If you want to contact us about a product you purchased or a service issue, the email address is custserv@cancerdefeated.com.
Editor in Chief: Lee Euler Contributing Editors: Mindy Tyson McHorse, Carol Parks, Roz RoscoeMarketing: Shane Holley Information Technology Advisor: Michelle Mato Webmaster: Steve MacLellan Fulfillment & Customer Service: Joe Ackerson and Cami Lemr
Health Disclaimer: The information provided above is not intended as personal medical advice or instructions. You should not take any action affecting your health without consulting a qualified health professional. The authors and publishers of the information above are not doctors or health-caregivers. The authors and publishers believe the information to be accurate but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. There is some risk associated with ANY cancer treatment, and the reader should not act on the information above unless he or she is willing to assume the full risk.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:14 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum