OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III Photo

What Is the True Agenda of Sheldan Nidle – Part III

June 7, 2018 Ines Radman 

Sheldan Nidle falls into the category of “Contactees or Channelers”, hard to say which exactly. For those that are new to the blog, I exposed him way back in 2014 so all you have to do is do a search on Sheldan Nidle.
How does one expose or disprove something you can’t prove exists? So, I will put out some latest information about Sheldan and give you my conclusions at the end.
Here is what a quote from a forum (http://www.disclose.tv/forum/2012-news- .. has to say about him: “This Nidle person is a con artist and fraud, and has a long history of fake predictions. In 1996 this one said that aliens and archangels from Sirius were going to come to earth and beam everyone up. When nothing happened, he said that it DID happen and we are all living on a hologram! He seems to have changed his mind. He has “predicted the world is going to end multiple times. He has announced this “message” in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2013′ and now of course he says they are coming sometime around 2014.” I give a thumbs up on this because I pretty well wrote the same things about him.
Sheldan’s recent post/update from May 28th, 2018: “Salamat Jalwa (be in righteousness). The decline of the cabal continues. Their slow, arrogant moves and our quick retaliatory counterpunches are leaving these scallywags in a morass of their own making. Our Earth Allies continue to build global alliances that are clearly intensifying their Victory over the dark. The keys to this victory are your rising levels of consciousness, and your growing hunger to be free and spiritually sovereign from the dark and its endless centuries of slavery, greed and contempt. Heaven continues to equip and fortify each of you for full consciousness. Your pending reality shift is the reason the dark’s influence is waning and why the cabal is in such a panic.
I didn’t want to post the entire post because it’s too long and I’m tired of making fun of his friends. But, for the last 30 years or so, this is the type of messages he relays to people. There is nothing new here, anyone can write this post, there is no special or extraordinary information that can help us in any way. We all know this, how childish.
What I found very interesting while searching for recent information was that a search on Google for Sheldan Nidle generated 301,000 results, while a search on Bing.com generatated 19,000 results. For a search “Sheldan Nidle Exposed on google, it generated 31,500 results, while the same phrase generated 0 results on Bing.com.
So, it is said that Sheldon was treated in March 2011 for a brain stem injury and was in bad condition. Although there is no medical explanation for this, psychic people all around the world told him that Sheldan was “zapped” by a DEW (Direct Energy Weapon) So, they (Sheldan’s people) demanded to know from their Galactic Teams what happened and they confirmed this. I did some research on DEW and found this information.
The effects of DEW
http://www.ozelburoistihbarat.com/Content/images/archieve/mk-ultra-project-dew-directed-energy-weapons-electronic-harassment-symptoms-af75747e-88c2-4b4f-84ad-0601063950b1.pdf
I didn’t find anything on that list of symptoms anything that would match a brain stem injury but then there is no evidence from Mr. Nidle. No photos, no diagnostic reports, his word against mine.  I would have liked to see a photo of Sheldan in a hospital bed, but there is no such thing. For starters, I don’t know why anyone would want him dead, he’s a nobody, there are hundreds of people that were involved in Black Op’s, and Secret Space Programs yet they are alive and haven’t been killed. It reminds me of Kerry Cassidy where she was being interviewed by Simon Parkes. She started coughing and Simon asked her if she wanted to take a break. “No, no, this is a psychic attack, it will go away”. Right. According to this PDF and research I have done, nothing such as a spinal or brain stem injury is listed. It’s more like a slow progress radiation exposure that if used or aimed at over time will cause a slow death, but I’m not an expert in this subject. The point is this: Who would want to have this fraud dead anyway?
Here you will find information about his surgery last year and I will comment on this later as well.
https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/10/17/from-john-smallman-please-hold-sheldan-nidle-in-your-prayers-and-meditations/
I had a good feeling about John Smallman, but I see now he’s either a fraud too or he’s naive and believes Sheldan.
Sheldan Nidle definitely has an issue with honesty, but I can’t say he’s a liar either. There are 3 possibilities why he does what he does. 1. He actually has been in contact by some beings and actually has visited their ships, but if that is the case, they are not good beings because they have done NOTHING for Sheldan let alone humanity in the last 30 years. 2. He is a good businessman and sees where the money is ( but needs donations?. 3. He’s mentally ill or suffers from delusions.
My final conclusion: Sheldan has been in contact with these so called Sirians for over 30 years, probably more, but lets make it 30 years. He, like Alex Collier can’t afford to live a normal life? Sheldan asks for donations because he not only can’t afford a Medical Plan and doesn’t have the funds to pay for his healthcare? 30 years of being in contact with these higher dimensional and higher intelligence beings  with much better advanced technology bu they can’t help a long time friend in need?
You see, this is where nothing makes sense to me. Both Alex and Sheldan have supposedly dedicated their lives to these higher dimensional beings from Andromeda and Sirius; they have given up everything to spread the word, and yet they depend on donations? Both have been on their ships, and they can’t beam them up and take care of their health? Both have needs and depend on donations, and these beings don’t do anything to make their lives better? No Medical Insurance? Asking for financial help?
Look, if I was contacted by some beings that claimed to be benevolent and wanted to help humanity, I would surely ask them what I get out of it or to prove it by showing me something. How come neither men have ever explained this? How come they have never explained why they are not assisted in any way for doing what they do?
Look at his biography, http://www.paoweb.com/bio.htm; he’s got degrees up the ying yang and yet he’s doing this work and asking for donations? Maybe that’s bullshit as well. Nothing adds up folks, although I can’t prove that he’s not in contact with anyone, he can’t prove he is either. You would think that after 30+ plus years, he would have something to show for being in contact with them. Let’s not forget that the messages/updates he gets from these beings have been repeated over and over and let me remind you, numerous failed predictions.
Remember my philosophy about predictions. You have a 50/50 chance of being right. If you KNOW, you don’t need to predict. If I could see proof that he’s really sick and really is in need, I just might send him a few bucks, but man, he’s been selling a lot of stuff, has numerous degrees, can get a real job and do well with them as a scientist, so I’m done with this guy.
Let me remind you, I have not been wrong about anyone that I have exposed so far, if I am wrong, nobody has contacted me to tell me otherwise or prove me wrong. I feel sorry for the guy actually, but he chose his reality and I chose mine.
For some reason I’m not content with my explanation. There is something else hidden here, if it comes to me later, I will just edit this post and add it. In other words, something stinks, like, he’s part of a Black Op’s project and is creating this shit to keep people in the waiting and doing nothing.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I was put on an email list in like 2010 for Sheldon's updates. 

Back then there was a photo of the guy who was channeling him. The guy was I think a para or quad. 

I emailed the guy who channeled the being and asked to be removed from the email list. Anyone who knows me, knows I do not do channeling nor do I support it and I have had to clean up those messes in the past for people who have made wrong choices in channeling beings.

May be the question that should be asked is why was there a need for this man to allow an entity called Sheldon to become part of him and give him a platform in which to preach? What did the person need or this guy need?

Please see vid below where I explain what channeling is and does and who the beings really are that people channel...

Be very cautious...

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum