OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Latest RV Updates By Gurus Bulwolf And Poppy3 Found At dinarguru.com 1 April

4-1-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf Budget is officially made available they say that the rate is in it, but it is not the budget that gives value to the currency, but it is the value of the currency that determines the budget. In other words the currency already had the rate (value) before the budget was officially announced. ...everybody will be exchanging at the same time and not before. No one should have a rate number yet for it so happens that the rate is the most kept secret in the CBI. But is it out there? The answer is, it should be reveal to all involve shortly and at a shocking rate, one that will amaze and please everyone.

4-1-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 IF EVERY WORD OF THIS POST AND ALL MY PREVIOUS ARE NOT FACTS THEN MANY SOURCES AND MYSELF HAVE ALL BEEN FOOLED BY FALSE STATEMENTS FROM MANY OFFICIALS ALL SAYING THE SAME THING ACROSS IRAQ AND THE GOVERNMENT OFFICES OF THE USA AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT COULD TAKE PLACE OR HOW PEOPLE COULD CONSPIRE TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN. STAY STRONG AND LETS LET THIS COME TO US IT IS COMING. POPPY3 [post 5 of 5]

4-1-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 NEXT POINT THAT COULD BE A LONGER HOLDUP THAT I HAVE LITERALLY RACKED MY BRAIN ALL NIGHT IS THAT IF THEY PLACE A PROGRAM IN PLAY TO REMOVE MUCH MORE DINAR FROM THE STREETS OF IRAQ AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH TIME THAT WOULD TAKE BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE KNOWS HOW MUCH IS IN COUNTRY AT THIS TIME.. NEXT I AM STILL VERY VERY CONFIDENT THAT OUR POSITION IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND THE INVESTMENT IS AT A POINT OF COMPLETION AND THE RATE WILL BE AS STRONG AS WE EVER THOUGHT IT WILL BE AND IN THE $3.42 RANGE . [post 4 of 5....stay tuned]

4-1-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 THEY APEER TO BE PREPARING FOR MORE DIGNATARIES TO ARRIVE ALSO. THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THE SMART CARDS WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO JAN 1 WHEN THE BUDGET IS ACTIVATED AND SAYING THIS WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK. ACCORDING TO ALL MY YEARS AND WHAT THINGS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TALKED ABOUT NEEDED FOR A RV HAVE BEEN DONE TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEGE EXCEPT THE HCL AND FROM REPORTS OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS IT WAS REMOVED FROM THE BUDGET AND SENT TO A SPECIAL TASK FORCE TO BE AGREED ON AND COMPLETED. IT AT THIS POINT SHOULD NOT HOLD UP THE RV. [post 3 of 5....stay tuned]

4-1-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 WE HAVE INDICATED WITH EVERY POST THERE COULD BE A MINOR DELAY AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON COMPLETION OF DOCUMENTATION , DEALING WITH MALIKI, AND IF THEY COULD COMPLETE IN TIME FOR THEIR DEADLINE OF APRIL 1. TODAY SHOWS THEY ARE STILL WORKING BUT IT ALSO INDICATED THEY HAVE BEEN AND ARE DEALING WITH MALIKI OR VP HASEME OF SHABIBI COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT HAVE RETURNED TO IRAQ. [post 2 of 5....stay tuned]

4-1-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 APRIL 1 , HERE ARE REPORTS I AM BEING TOLD FROM ALL SOURCES. AS WE SAID BEFORE IF THERE IS A HOLD UP IT WILL BE SHORT 24 TO 48 HRS. I AND ALL SOURCES ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME . THEY HAVE NOT DEVIATED. NEXT NOT ONLY MY AND MANY OTHER RESEARCHERS SOURCES HAVE THE SAME INFORMATION AND ARE SAYING THE SAME THING. NEXT EVERY ARTICLE PUBLISHED HAS BEEN SAYING AND INDICATING THE SAME PROGRESS THAT WE HAVE REPORTED. [post 1 of 5....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2PFqJCeeo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum