OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Folks, its done tomorrow!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Folks, its done tomorrow!

+3
NanneeRose
PurpleSkyz
ymoilman2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm

ymoilman2

Folks, its done tomorrow!

Just REC. - Subject: FYI..afternoon Tony Breaking News BEFORE whole world saw it Text direct from smart card holder....$3.47 loaded he can cashin Brother Tonys.. call direct from sandbox.. $3.47 just got his card Within 1 hour..4 Calls..Texts from different WF branches across US Yeasterday nothing... POP UP this afternoon..$3.47 BUY RATE...BUY RATE..not a HOLD RATE first time These Contacts saw this..and all four had $3.47 FYI...I know you are worn out...YOU NEED IT TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK.

Folks, its done tomorrow!!!! On the phone now and its done tomorrow!!!
NOT PULLING ANYONE'S LEG...I DON'T JOKE ABOUT THIS STUFF!!
I am told tonight that the powers that be or those that that thought they were the powers(you can read into who they think they are) was told tonight to sit down, shut up and it is done.
I am also also told by another source that the button is ready to be pushed and Frenchie is going to swipe his card for the last time tomorrow.

Frenchie is John Rothschild
he controls the St Germain Trust
swiped his card each time to activate the gold certificates - liquidate
the swipe is active for 72 hours for secuirty purposes

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:24 PM

2Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

damn I hope this is right!!!!

3Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:34 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh man fingers crossed!!

4Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:03 pm

terbo56

terbo56

NanneeRose, you better cross your legs, too, hon, because you're gonna piss yourself IF this doesn't happen- I person is NOT going to let this go, there are hundreds, if not thousands, that have the FINAL say-IF this was true, which, honestly, I really don't think it is, we ALL would have received an e-mail from Miske, and given specific instructions, in regards to the RV, and if you registered at Dinarguru, they will also send an e-mail, letting us know that in fact the RV has been released, and on it's way, and what to do- :headscratching

5Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:06 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah I know terbs my first thought was Oh Bullshit, then I thought well I better not say that out loud and dishearten the others! Tony really is unreliable in his info! I know it will happen one day but wish that one day was this day LOL!

6Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ditto!

So what I did after I read it and said... ya' right.... I thought of all of the things that I would do when it happens. All of the creatures, human and animal, that I will be helping. I thought of that car I saw today and the cool color it was. This metallic pinkish rose and I said "Wow! I hope I can get a Tahoe that color!!!!"
I called the guy that got me into this and told him 3.47 and he said "Damn! I can get that jet after all". I said "well drop me off in Hawaii then Australia!" hahahaha

Yep

7Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wooohooooo yeah come on downunder!! A rose pink car lol that sounds to me like it will really suit you purps! Elmo agrees!!

Elmo

8Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes I will look good in that ride. Maybe get some purple embellishments on the sides and such. Sweet!!!!

:good luck:

9Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:30 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Purple 'NEONS' underneath, lit up at night time-

10Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhh I cant wait for that pic!! Neons are illegal out here but I can totally see them on this sparkling car of purps lol!

11Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm

terbo56

terbo56

With custom pinstripe lettering that says, The 'SKYZ are PINK, in my WORLD'-

12Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

whoa terbs that is soooooooo cool!! you are wasting your talents. I have never met a person that has a way with words like you good and bad LOL!!

13Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Is that a compliment, or???LMELAO!!

14Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:56 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Defs a compliment terbs defs a compliment hahahahaahhahaa!!

15Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well Purps, just be careful with the color (shade) of Pink... people will think your a 'Mary Kay' Guru or something. besides I think they have a patent on their particular shade of Pink.
Jus' Sayin. ;)

16Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Mix a little heavy metal flake in the clear topcoat of paint- Works every time-

17Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ha Mary Kay Consultant now there's a new career for you purps! Good one Marty!!

18Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 pm

MartyM

MartyM

There ya Goooo ! : thumbs up:

19Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, I just hope this post is correct! Thanks YM!

20Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

I have my reservations. When I see it with my own eyes, well then..................!

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

21Folks, its done tomorrow!  Empty Re: Folks, its done tomorrow! Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I agree AJ!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum