OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage

Saturday, April 6th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Child Abuse New World Order Secret Societies

MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage Charles_savile_aide

Privileged perverts prance in public view on the public dime. When will the trance be broken? Wake the hell up, world!

(from Steve, a dear friend at PhilosophersStone MUST WATCH AND SHARE – UK Column Live: Another Day..Another Child..Another Outrage Icon_smile

Please watch all of this, and then act. Many people will find this
video disturbing and may feel they cannot watch it to the end. But if
you don’t watch it you have become part of the problem of a society
denying the reality of what is happening on a daily basis.

Steve Says…

“OUT FUCKING RAGEOUS – THEY CALL THEMSELVES POLICE OFFICERS ? – LOCK THE PSYCHOPATHIC CUNTS UP…”

Agreed. Totally. This is seriously fucked up. We were moved to tears
of pain mixed with rage. Fantastic, true reporting here and extremely
motivating. Watch it all. And please pass it far and wide. – Zen

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Anonymous

Well, I for one could not watch. I had trouble understanding/hearing what was being said. I guess they took this baby, but why? What is going on?

terbo56

terbo56

They need to be put to death, all the baby rapers of the world- They have no f'n reason to breathe our air-Shoot them all at a firing squad, that's the only way you'll ever get rid of them, and start doing it now, there are too many of them out there, and keep going 'til they are ALL f'n dead-Previous Popes, and the new one-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

T I keep telling you that death is to good for these guys...
Medical testing......

Anonymous

WAIT! Are you telling me they took this baby from the parents, why? And put it in an orphan home for the paedos? I cannot deal with this. I'm leaving to go shove my head in a pile of sand.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha Yes this happens all the time!! If you could hear them this was the 3rd child removed. Now keep in mind there is always another perspective buy they looked like they were in anguish to me.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm sorry I just can't watch this video. Just can't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum