OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13

+2
NanneeRose
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Dinar news 4-11-13
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:46 AM

10:35 AM

[CarrolBeams] and..my good friend wrote this:

UPDATE: I want to begin by telling everyone that things are moving forward and to be patient. I will fill in as much as I feel I can tell you without releasing critical info.

Currently there are countries, central banks and politicians who are cashing in or vouchering in and getting SKRs. These are the first people to go. As I have always said this is not about Iraq and that was and still is nothing but a distraction from what is truly happening.

Also I have said that this is a two part process, one part is the revaluation of every countries currency in the world based on their assets and new asset backed currencies. The second part is also a very long and detailed legal process.

We have at this time seen or heard of rates that are on the screens of the banks and can see the prize or reward at the end of the rainbow. Well its there and we are almost at the end of our journey. The end of this journey will culminate in the end of the legal process that changes many things over to a new system. This is not just about the banks and Basel III but also about the closing of the Corp gov. All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th. At that time we should be at the end of this rainbow and gathering each of our little pots of gold. After that time, we begin our walk forward to correct all of the wrongs that have been made over the years.

Remember, this does not end for anyone when we reach the end of the rainbow but it all begins anew

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:27 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman!!

terbo56

terbo56

Well, I think I've had enough of this horsemanure- grrrr

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

hahahhaahahhahaha calm down terbs it's fun! What's the good if you can't ahve a little fun with it. I bet I am starting to be as irritating as the roos aren't I? :oops:

terbo56

terbo56

No, NanneeRose, you aren't- I have heard all this going on three years, now, and it is like 2 week old bread- Old and moldy, is all, one can only take so many lies and misdirections- Sorry, that's how I'm feeling right now, is all, No worries- peace and love

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh just trying to pump you up terbs cause thats what friends do, they try and keep the others smiling! Love ya terbs!

terbo56

terbo56

I know, NanneeRose, I'm just trying to stay level and grounded, that's all I've heard this so many times, I just take it with a grain of salt the size of an 'Edsel'-I love you, too, NanneeRose-

PALMER01

PALMER01

"All of this should be evident come Mon the 15th or Tues the 16th":Dinar news 4-11-13  159120d1350676883-who-would-do-edsel-6279000001_large

shakes4life

What I don't understand is if this is ALL to be done with starting on the 16th of April why not alert everyone to the fact that you DON'T need to file WITH THE ILLEGAL IRS.....I know lots of folks who are STILL doing those taxes including a daughter and husband who don't believe a WORD I say anymore.....this is just TOO convenient to take this past the 15th....most folks are afraid of the IRS and will file anyway! Any other thoughts on this???

terbo56

terbo56

From what I've read the IRS has been annulled, and is absorbed into the Fed, but, if that is the case, Why the 'F' is Obastard still fighting for tax dollars, and wants to clean out our bank accounts, safety deposit boxes, and tax the shit out of our dinar? Shakes, something isn't right here, and I can't put my finger on it jus yet-The IRS has been an illegal entity since 1913, because it was never ratified by a complete congress- That's what the Jekyll Island meeting was about- To Build a fed, make a 'fiat' currency, and there fore screw us in to believing that the people owed taxes, when we really didn't-That's what made us all slaves to the so called government-The Rothchilds, if you will- They wanted all the money and all the gold, and would not stop til they had it all, and they have instigated wars as well, like the one they are starting now, because they don't want this RV to happen- Watch and see if I'm not right, down the road aways-

terbo56

terbo56

Palmer01- Now that's one rugged rig! Where can I get one like that? That is a scream!! That's one way to haul your 'hoe', ain't it? cheers2 : thumbs up: :cheers:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Shakes, that has been my question as well! If the fed reserve contract is up and hasn't been renewed then why wasn't it announced that the US Treasury was taking over again??? Why would we have to file taxes???? If things are in place, why not follow through and get this done?????? Too many questions on my end!!!

Thanks YM!

shakes4life

Thanks terb and HL.....I just wish we could get some reliable info....are any of you filing with the IRS.....my husband wants to but I keep telling him NO....NO..... NO!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I did, can't afford not too until those so called announcements are made! God only knows when that will be.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh Shakes, You're welcome!

Anonymous

One could just file an extension form that gives one more time... ☀

or perhaps the OPPT Notice shared here.... thoughts to consider... :angel 053:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I can't help any of you here because we have a different system over here!

Palmer what the hell sorta truck is that!! It's awesome LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum