OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY."

+2
NanneeRose
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8. CONFIRMED
Dong Rate above 1.0 and climbing.

LIBERTY DAY -------IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13. AWAITING
CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13. AWAITING

ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 ON MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.
[/
b]
[b]AWAITING IRS TERMINATION TO ALLOW FOR SAFE GOLD TREASURY CURRENCY DISTRIBUTION. FED RESERVE AND IRS HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE TREASURY BANK SYSTEM.

GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS & DISTRIBUTIONS --- green button has been pushed. Sign offs completed in Hong Kong and Singapore.

Thank Our LOVING LORD for these Blessings.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman only 2 days to go then!! woo hoo how exciting!

terbo56

terbo56

Ahhhhh, boloney sandwich, with horseradish- { I love horseradish}

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL it could happen terbs stranger things have happened!

terbo56

terbo56

Yep, just like mustard on molasses cookies! lol! Elmo

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

But, It sure does sound good. I am ready!

terbo56

terbo56

Which one, the RV or the molasses cookie with mustard on it? LMELAO!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm with you Ponee, I'm ready also!

MartyM

MartyM

If it comes out tomorrow, I'll certainly, gladly take it... However I still believe that until we see something major happens (Euro Crashes, Markets Crash, etc) or we hear public (lamestream media) announcements of New Treasury money, No Fed Res. etc. I'm not expecting to see the RV. But I'm certainly willing to be disappointed (wrong)... I'll just blame it on Terbo and his molasses & mustard cookies. Elmo

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ewwwwww molasses and mustard sounds about what Vegemite tastes Like LOL!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I always wondered what Vegemite was and tastes like, now I'm glad I don't know!!! LOL!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh its disgusting HL I have no idea why it's a national icon!

MartyM

MartyM

Sounds like a part of my up-bringing/education, I'm glad I missed. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh there you are Marty been looking for you all day and now I am going to bed!! And yes Vegemite is the worst taste ever! It's like this black tar in a bottle that tastes like dirty old wet socks not that I have tasted that LOL!

MartyM

MartyM

I've been 'Lurking' hehehe. Sweet Dreams Nann. muah

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Marty!! I'm awake now and ready for the new day!! Will it RV today? It could!! And stop lurking I missed you!!

MartyM

MartyM

Sorry dear, I'm in and out and try to keep up... sometimes it's just better to keep my mouth shut. I'm not really one for talking just for the sake of hearing myself. Lord knows we have enough bable going around.
Trust me, when the oppertunity arises, you'll know I'm here... unless I'm on the way to the Bank !! :woohoo:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I like babble tho lol it's what makes the world go round! I gotta say though that I have been rather busy too these last couple of days which is good keeps the mind active and occupied!!

MartyM

MartyM

I have nothing against the Bable... I read most of it, for the entertainment value (for what that's worth), 'jus don't always have any bable to contribute. So I lurk... hehehe Elmo

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL no I can understand that, it's hard to think of nothing to say, unless you are me hahahah!

MartyM

MartyM

Well in that case when I need some 'nothing' to say, I'll just come to you... LOL

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL deal Marty!!

ymoilman2

“UPDATES” POSTED AT “RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES” 15 April
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING AND RV FOR TIER 3 PLANNED FOR MONDAY APRIL 15. PUBLIC CAN EXCHANGE IN BANKS/CURRENCY DEALERS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.

Christine Lagarde awaiting IRS closure on Monday evening before release. Tuesday appears to be day 1 of exchange.

AWAITING IRS TERMINATION TO ALLOW FOR SAFE GOLD TREASURY CURRENCY DISTRIBUTION. FED RESERVE AND IRS HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE TREASURY BANK SYSTEM.

[b]ADVISED TO WAIT ONE DAY FOR EXCHANGE TO ENSURE FEDS CANNOT TOUCH YOUR FUNDS

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Whoa! I like this news even better YM! Thanks again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum