OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack

• Posted by Jose Ignacio Contreras on April 17, 2013 at 10:00am
  • Send Message View Blog

Black Salve Update:Australia Under Attack ThxxJdTbXAeJxKt556x313noPad

Below is an important update about the Australian black salve battle
sent to me by a naturopath there, followed by the latest BOE coupon
code.
jose Contreras, if you or someone you know have been helped by
black salve products, PLEASE share your story with me so I can share it
with others...you may just help save a life!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may have noticed in the mainstream media there is a propaganda push
going on, with various "skin cancer experts" telling the usual lies
about Black Salve (it burns the skin etc), and so I've just signed the
following petition "Australian Government: Decriminalize the use of
Black Salve on Human Beings".
What is at stake here, is the principle, that we have the basic human
right to choose how we should look after our own individual health. So I
wanted to see if you would help by adding your name.
Our goal is to reach 5,600 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/australian-government-decrimi...
( A side note from Rick: In this smear campaign, I watched a video of a
doctor talk about how dangerous the zinc OXIDE in the black salve is.
These dunces don't even know chemistry! Zinc oxide is so dangerous, that
is why people have been using it as sun block for decades, haha.
Perhaps they should actually read the labels of these "dangerous" salves
to see what ingredients are really in them. Or perhaps they should use
more credible doctors for their propaganda.)
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/australian-government-decrimi...
------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Jose at: http://www.unitedstarseeds.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I usually get emails from change.org but I havent received this one? Must go check it out! Thanks Purps!!

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

You can get this product at larsoncentryranch.com under Indian Ointment. Both ointment and pills available. I use it and it works wonders on skin and intenal cancers. Government get out of FREE CHOICE! AJ

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was talking about the black drawing salve that my grandmother used to keep around just recently. Thanks AJ!

5a03

I used some black salve like that when i was a child, Purpleskyz. I remember it really drew out a boil. Is this the same?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes! It smelled awful but worked on all kinds of stuff. The alley behind their house was made of cinders and I was always falling down and always had cinders in my knees. This stuff worked at drawing out the cinders like magic. I still have scarred up knees though. LOL

5a03

Yes it did! Everybody had this black salve in their medicine cabinet. And that's what we called it, black salve. Had no idea it could be used for cancer. I'm on the larson century site now reading the e-book about it. Fascinating.

You think it's the same one we used to use, AJ?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am going to get some and give it a try. I have skin cancer on my toe from years in the sun wearing sandals.

5a03

OH! I hope it works for sure, Purple!! You let us know, alright?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I think we used to call it Icktheyol it was black sticky crap that mum used to put on boils if we got them. Worked wonders!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I will 5a

If it doesn't there is always cannibus oil.

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

Also goldenseal salve works the same way, but much slower. Do not get the kind for either blood root or goldenseal with acid in it. It will not last on the shelf and leaves more scaring. After use, if you have some siliadene cream use that during the healing process for minimal scaring to no scaring. Silvidene cream is made from silver oxide. AJ

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum