OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already…

Posted on 2013/04/18 by kauilapele

Enough of the Old Ways and the Old Paradigms… Enough, Already… 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_2A “New Paradigm of Now” Being

The last Blossom was titled, “This is a Time When You Are Releasing All That No Longer Serves“.
I scanned through the article. And although I did not read the whole
thing, all I needed to see was that one statement. That was it (for me,
at least). This is a Time When You Are Releasing All That No Longer Serves.

Lately, from time to time, I’ve been noticing a few articles, about “this government thing is going on” or “that new financial system is coming online” or “this terrible thing has happened”, or “that terrible thing is surely going to happen”. “This was a cabal false flag”, “That was a cabal in drag.” And on and on it goes.

Finally, I got to a point where I just said, “Enough, already. This (or that) is not mine to pay attention to. In any way, shape, or form.” Enough, already!!!

Now all I’m saying here is that all of the “this or that” mentioned above is simply not mine. Am I saying, “It’s not yours”? No. Everyone has free will to pay attention to whatever they want.

But that stuff is clearly… not mine. All of it (for me) is old… old paradigm.

You might want to do a search of this blog for “old paradigm”. See what comes up. You might ask yourself (as I have for myself),
“What old paradigms am I still carrying within me?” Or, “What parts of
my personality are still aligned with ‘the past’, or ‘things that worked
great… back then’.”

For me, folks, all I will say is that “This is a Time When I Am Releasing All That No Longer Serves“… Old things, old ways of thinking, old ways of feeling, old ways of doing, old ways of being.

I am here to serve “The Light”. In this moment. Whatever that means, to me, in this moment… of Now.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum