OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

OkieOilMan Chat from OOM&F Sunday Early PM
04/28/2013

[..okieoilman] I HAVE SEEN MORE ACTIVITY IN A CEMETARY THAN IS PRESENT IN THIS ROOM THIS MORNING

[..okieoilman] WE ARE STILL INFORMED AND HOPEFUL TO SEE OR HEAR SOMETHING TOMMOROW

[.~dc] ..okieoilman we are praising here this morning and making some plans for the future sir

[..okieoilman] DC-BE A BOY SCOUT AND ALWAYS BE PREPARED

[..sambo] ..okieoilman GOOD GOD BLESSED MORNING SIR - WE STAND WAITING PATIENTLY - RUNWAY CLEAR - ALL LIGHTS ON - AND NO GOVT TOWER WORKERS

[..okieoilman] SAMBO--I PROBABLY AM MORE APPREHENSIVE AND EXPECTANT THAN ANYONE TODAY CONTIGENT ON THE OUTCOME OF WHATS GOING ON NOW AND HEARING SOME OF THE LEGISLATURES HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED FUNDS

[garfield1] ..okieoilman - Good to see you back,you mentioned in one of your first lines about "legislatures" getting funds, would that be US or Iraqi, thanks

[..okieoilman] GARFIELD--IN THE U.S.A.

[sue47] ..okieoilman - I'm so glad I just got on - sorry I missed the beginning. Hope you're having a wonderful day and I'm sure hoping you're going to be on with excellent news at some point very soon.

[..okieoilman] SUE ME 2

[garfield1] ..okieoilman - thanks, hope to see u tonight with the big post

[..okieoilman] I SURELY HOPE THIS R/V IS NOT EQUIVILANT TO WHAT TRANSPIRED IN KUWAIT--IT TOOK THE REST OF THE WORLD 10 DAY'S TO ACCEPT THEIR RETURN TO THEIR ORIGINAL VALUATION OF THEIR CURRENCY---THEY NEVER HAD WHAT YOU WOULD CONSIDER AN R/V---JUST A RETURN TO THE VALUE BEFORE HUSSEIN INVADED AND LOOTED THEIR COUNTRY.

[texasdiva1] okieoilman - are you expecting that to happen with Iraq's RV?

[sue47] Won't take me long to see it, believe it and get in and get out!

[..okieoilman] DIVA--I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT BUT DON'T EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN BUT ONE CAN'T BE SURE

[PETIE] ..okieoilman things are different in the world now, with the Internet and instant communications.

pianamama] ..okieoilman im so xcited for this 2 happen... :happy:

[Shining] pianamama the energy is definitely building

[slandau] okieoilman: are we "supersonic" right now or are we coming in?

[..okieoilman] SLANDAU--THROTTLED BACK TO MUCH BELOW SUB-SONIC TO CONSERVE FUEL

[slandau] okieoilman: awesome, do you have a tailhook?

[..okieoilman] SLANDAU--FOR THE FORESTAL SAKE YES---FOR THE COMPANYS SAKE--NO

topspin2

I am going to say what people wont. Okie is a misinformation agent and is on the payroll of the gov. There is no way that this individual could go on posting this nonsense if he had a heart or a concience, or had a belief in a higher being. He has lied and continues to lie to everybody in his path, without regard to anyones health or well being.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Agreed topspin

:calculator:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Awww c'mon now Okie is a genuine Christian man just doing his best for mankind! Baaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha I couldn't keep that straight face going LOL!

topspin2

LOL@ nann.....I think you may be on to something.....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahaha I reckon I might be too LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum