OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alfred Lambremont Webre on The Citizens Hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NOTE
TO A FRIEND RE "CITIZEN'S HEARINGS" ;-) "The reason why I am speaking
out is that my conclusion is that Bassett is an intelligence agency
asset, and the hearings are being controlled. I co-founded the hearings
with him in 2007 and was cut out after he raised the $1 million from
unknown sources.

I am watching the hearings via livestream now.
It is a regurgitation of all that has been known since 1947, and a
coverup of the US active ET relations with Mars, and of its colonization
of Mars. That is the USA's current priority program, led by a President
Obama who has been on Mars and is leading the coverup.

These hearings are a psyop and my job is to expose them as such,

Alfred"

Thanks to Alfred at: www.exopolitics.org

Anonymous

Dang! Too bad Obama didn't stay up there, he could have become King of Mars.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, ok.
So, if this doesn't go well then, things don't change for the better for our country's people??? Is that a correct understanding, or did I miss something????

angels77

angels77

I am optimistic that the Citizen's Hearing and the Sirius documentary release will do a lot for the upcoming change for the better for our country. I noticed that "Tiny Alien Skeleton" was #7 at one time in the Trending Now on Yahoo which I think means the #7 most viewed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum