OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nosmos

Nosmos

Well, thought I would share a writeup I did awhile back with you guys, just gonna copy / paste a bit from my site.

1. Mummified seals in the hills

Antarctica is the only continent on Earth that is shared by various countries. Each has a 'slice' of the pie, so to speak - and military occupation is 'not allowed' although I am sure that can be contested.
Early on when Shackleton, Scott and various other explorers set out to Antarctica some had noticed frozen and mummified seals strewn about. Some seals are found about 40 miles or more inland, and up to 2000 feet above sea level. To this day, this is a relatively unknown phenomenon because there has been no real concensus as to how or why the seals remain where they do, so far from the shore. Various carbon dating has been done on the seals, and although C4 techniques can yield faulty results in Antarctica, some seals date from roughly 2,600 to 6000 years ago.
Many are found stripped to the bone, others are mummified - lacking in blubber mass, cut, broken - dirt, sand and rocks lodged in the stomach or some seals are without food. The majority of the seals 'appear' to be rather young, though the mummification process due to cold does shrink the body.
An explanation? Some scientists think they lost their way - got trapped inland, funnelled up to a point where they would see a glacier and think it ice cover. So they would trek along, 40 miles or more, up hills and down slopes to eventually die.

How did the seals transport themselves to such heights - so far inland? Some seals show cut marks where they bled, so researchers think they must have fallen off the high cliffs. Would they not be strewn about in more pieces this way?
To explain dirt, rocks and sand in the stomach researchers think they must have eaten it, to stave off starvation from walking so far inland and up hills.

2. Possible structures revealed through melting ice

Most of the photo's i took below I followed through this man's youtube video:

I went through myself and took photo's, then fooled around with the contrast and lighting in photo-shop. I am sure more then not, it is the brain wanting to make patterns. However, some really do look like pyramids, and if higher resolution imagery was available we could really figure this out.

Above: This is the 'Hunter'

Above: A 'Pyramid' Structure I came upon. The Google Earth Co-ordinates are on the bottom, feel free to go check this stuff out yourselves, move around it etc. Is it a pyramid? I do not know, though it is intriguing to think so.

I guess the photo's and videos don't copy, you can see the rest @

http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=6534360%3ABlogPost%3A2018&commentId=6534360%3AComment%3A3307

http://www.genesisquest.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You can put up images and videos but it can be tricky. I will send you a pm with instructional.

Thanks for sharing this info on the seals. Very interesting.

Nosmos

Nosmos

Yeah thanks,

I stumbled upon the mummified seals awhile back, and chevron deposits (i think i'm the only one to research chevron deposits as evidence of crust displacement) the mummified seals could be due to crust displacement as well...

interesting stuff!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh this is very interesting thanks so much for the post!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You ALL should check out Nosmos site.

http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com

Very nice with great info!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

AWESOME!! Thanks purps!

Nosmos

Nosmos

Thanks folks!! The subjects I tend to gravitate towards deal with philosophy of science stuff - theory, epistemology - construction of knowledge, ufo's, the megalithic civilizations - and Earth Crust Displacement...is kind of an obsession, really.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG I don't even know what half those words mean!! Chevron Deposits, Mummified Seals and Earth Crust Displacement 3209671710

Nosmos

Nosmos

lol - well essentially like, how we come to think what we know through how culture produces paradigms (which is expressed language)...so like, how certain sciences have come to the point they are in now. Understanding this can help (me) better know why paradigms completely ignore other subjects (alternative, fringe) that do not fit their own.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ahhhhhhh now that's better 'plain english' LOL! I am such a dummy seriously!!

Nosmos

Nosmos

nanneerose wrote:Ahhhhhhh now that's better 'plain english' LOL! I am such a dummy seriously!!

lol I highly doubt that :) I just have a background in anthropoligcal theory and am super interested in that stuff - and ive ALWAYS been interested in UFO's and ancient history etc...
Kinda wanted to understand why for instance - I feel like a rational, semi-intelligent man...so why do I find these subjects interesting whereas others who are learned in disciplines outright ignore or refer to it as pseudo? That's why I try to combine philosophy and history of science (paradigm research) with alternative topics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum