OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nosmos

Nosmos

Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! 518dd45502caa
Birds Eye View of the South African Geoglyphs

This is simply an amazing discovery. If you don't have google Earth, go download and punch in these co-ordinates: -30.016954, 21.096132.

Some of these patterns remind me of some photo's i took of Nazca awhile back from Google Earth. Check it out!

Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! 518dd48b42374
(Above) Taken with Google Earth, from South Africa. I used photoshop to bring out the shadows and contrast. Notice the geometry - the paralell and crossing lines - and in the center / left what looks like a faded, large circular pattern.

Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! 518dd4cc7cf07
(Above) Taken with Google Earth, of South Africa. Photoshop used to adjust contrast. Notice the large pattern stretching into the frame from the right - an animal of sorts?. Throughout the middle and left you see the spiral drawings - hundreds and hundreds of them. You will also notice the carved path way through the mid area - again like Nazca. Unsure if this is a modern road, or not.

Hundreds of Geoglyphs discovered in South Africa! 518dd4fda9184
(Above) Closer view of some spiral sections with various other patterns and lines. South Africa.

Rest @ http://paradigmrevolutions.ning.com/profiles/blogs/southafricageoglyphs

http://www.genesisquest.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I find these and the Nasca lines so fascinating.
Thanks Nosmos.

Nosmos

Nosmos

Yeah :o What I find reaaaaly interesting are the connections between both the Nazca plains and these new ones discovered (not to mention other large geoglyphs). The spiral pattern is something thats found world-wide, carved into rock surfaces and the like.

What's the purpose of this? I know a lot of anthropologists would say it's merely a trait of the universality of man - we are all hard-wired in the same fashion, the spiral could be a commen motif (seen under psychedelic circumstances, etc). I would rather suggest most of the world stood witness to spiral like signs in the sky - no doubt from a comet type object passing by (ie, plasma discharge like Wallace Thornhill has shown in Thunderbolts of the Gods - or for instance the Norway Spiral that happened)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Wow Nosmos this is all so very interesting! Thanks for sharing these!

Well I don't know about all of that, but in some older nature based beliefs, the spirals are very significant, to the right bringing love in, to the left releasing of negativity. It is all energy related, so maybe the same here?

Nosmos

Nosmos

Heya Herb lady - I would definitely say there are many meanings to these images - yet I also find it hard to understand how the same conception could be applied to a symbol by so many different cultures around the world who had never met (i mean, that's how meaning comes about, through enculturation). It is also possible many were decendents of a previous civilization who held these beliefs - it is also possible people witnessed 'plasma' type discharges in the sky (say, a prior pole shift) or something.

It's also possible that these images found EVERYWHere came to people through psychedelics - since the symbolism found in these experiences tend to be the same regardless of culture (serpents, for instance, or entwined serpents).

But I believe you are correct! Definitely, one cannot place 1 meaning to these things.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Nosmos! Nice chatting with you!

Nosmos

Nosmos

np :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum