OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists

2 Votes
2 January, 2013

MessageToEagle.com – Many think this young girl has supernatural abilities and scientists are puzzled by what she has accomplished so far.

She is now being called a global scientific phenomenon.

According to the family, their 11-year-old daughter has a bizarre ability to set things aflame by just being near them.

The young Vietnamese girl living in HCM City’s Tan Binh District has drawn a great deal of attention from the nation’s media.

Her father tells it all started about a month ago when the family
home’s electrical network suffered several short circuits, about a month
ago. Electricians were called to fix the short circuit but could not
find the cause behind the power failures.

Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  Pyroviet11A fan in the house was partially burned

He said the girl was taken to other houses where the same phenomenon
took place each time. Her mattresses, fans and other equipment have
burst into flames. The hotel room where her family stayed two weeks ago
during their holiday on Vung Tau beach also suffered burns from a blaze.

The girl has been examined by doctors at Cho Ray Hospital and the Children’s Hospital No. 2 but nothing abnormal has been found.

But a team of scientists from the Centre of Research and Application
for Radio-active Geo-biological Energy at Hong Bang University has also
carried out tests on the girl and confirmed that she is unusual.

Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  Pyroviet22Burned ceiling in the girl’s family house.

Prof. Nguyen Manh Hung, director of the university, said that the girl is capable of burning things around her.

“This is a very strange case not only in Viet Nam but for the world,” said Hung.

Brain scans discovered an unusual line on the right part of the girl’s brain, said the doctor.“She burned objects that were located near and far from her, so there is no specific distance limit,” said Hung.
Samples of her blood, skin tissue and urine along with objects from
the girl’s home have been taken for further analysis, he said.

Nguyen Phuc Giac Hai, a scientist at the Research Centre of Human Potential, said the girl was a global scientific phenomenon.

“This case is special because it has lasted for more than one month and fires have occurred wherever she has been,” said Hai.
He said the centre is going to hold a conference next week to find
out the causes of the girl’s condition and discuss ways to ensure her
protection.

Three researchers Doan Viet Tien, Nguyen Ngoc Hoai and Pham Dinh Tri
are of the opinion that “the girl’s biological energy is not stable,
since it fluctuates from time to time.”

Scientists at the Viet Nam Physics Institute are also studying the case and will soon release their findings.

Hung said the girl will be taken to school or other places by a car
and with carers, and her home and school have also been equipped with
fire extinguishers.

The phenomenon is called pyrokinesis. It was coined by horror
novelist Stephen King for the ability to create or to control fire with
the mind.

MessageToEagle.com

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/girlfireviet.php#.UZS6Q8ogYsx

Note: Sounds like a SuperKid, Star Child, Indigo etc…we’ll be seeing more and more of these anomaly’s as earth changes progress…

Thanks to: http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com

purple light

purple light

:)
brings a new meaning to fiery little soul.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

purple light!!! How are you? Hope ALL is well with you and yours... missed you

Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  3113375699

purple light

purple light

:jumping:

YEP been busy, doing my 3 month voluntary stint in Africa, came back late April. Glad to be home, going to Canada later in June. so I'm getting sorted for this.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have not been to the RH place lately. Busy here. :) How are you feeling? I think about you. Glad to hear you are doing so much. Glad to see you.
Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  652311190

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Mystifies scientists?? I bet she scares the crap out of them!! Reminds me of Hellboy!!

7Girl Who Can Start Fire With Her Brain Mystifies Scientists  Empty Firestarter Fri May 17, 2013 6:20 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Or that book Fire Starter by Stephen King.

Or this song by Prodigy!!!! LOL Hell Yeah!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhh that song is creepy LOL! I havent read that book purps was it a good one? STupid question it's Stephen King!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep it was wonderful. Drew Barrymore played the kid in the movie version. Try to rent it if you can. Was pretty close to the book.

purple light

purple light

:lol: Hi....I've not been to RH neither for a while, today I had 8 group invites to accept, not much goes on there by the look of it. Been on the ET site and it's the same, does not seem like I missed much there neither.

Love Steven King books.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's the RH and ET sites?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The RH site is a member site that we are also at together. Same as the ET site.

It get hard to stay social in all of them for me. I try but there is not enough time in the day to cover them all. Now that it is actually kind of nice here.... got to be out doors playing in the dirt.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah there must be dirt playing in everyone's day for sure!! It's starting to get cold here so it's the same thing, beautiful time of the year for us to get out and play now the heat has gone!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

The young girl has been blessed with a gift, and most gifts can turn into a curse if not taught properly. Here's hoping that the good in this world will help her so she doesn't have to go under anymore scientific tests!

Purple Light - love your avatar!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

We have 2 purps's now and both with purple hearts!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha! Yes we do!!! Purps 1 and Purps 2!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!! sorry couldn't resist!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We both share the same name and blood type also. Very cool....

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh, quick where's the twilight theme song! :) just joking around!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ha! I know right???!!!

The synchronicity is amazing though.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Which Twilight theme HL the doooodooodooodooo one or the Vampire one hahahahahahahah!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Either one are cool!!! LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA! the dooodooo dooo one.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin