OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Haarp & Chemtrails Information  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haarp & Chemtrails Information

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Haarp & Chemtrails Information  Empty Haarp & Chemtrails Information Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 am

ymoilman2

Haarp & Chemtrails Information

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/forum/index.php?id=257451

HUGE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION ABOUT HAARP AND CHEMTRAILS -SAVE INFO, BEFORE IT'S LOST
by pinkorchid , Brisbane , Australia, Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 18:49
Want to know about Chemtrails, HAARP , VLF, UHF and weather modification? Want to prove it to a non-believer? Here you go!

These links below are for anyone still “on the fence” about weather modification / manipulation — also called Geo-engineering.The process is simple.. globally, a project has been underway to spray particulate matter (aluminum dioxide, barium etc..) via aerosol distribution on airplanes.
The small particles of aluminum and barium serve as a “blank slate” or a “palette” for weather modification frequency devices to use and manipulate the climate / weather of the planet.
Imagine it as such.. the aluminum and barium act as an ANTENNA that reaches EVERYWHERE that air reaches… this “loaded air” can be “heated” at any given point on the planet via ground and space based systems which basically act like a common household microwave (done via dishes, arrays, and other devices listed below).
There is another set of frequency “ultra low frequencies” which can cause earthquakes, and even COOL DOWN the atmosphere.
2 - NEED TO READ LINKS.....
1. http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/want-to-know-about-haarp-vlf-uhf-and-weather-modification-want-to-prove-it-to-a-non-believer-here-you-go/

2. CLICK ....... http://torturedinamerica.org/

I AM TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED AT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I TRY TO SHOW THIS INFORMATION TO, AND THEY SAY OUR GOV WOULD NEVER DO THIS .....
WAKE UP AMERICA... BEFORE THEY FRY YOU....
BY THE WAY OUR GOV IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS...

Posted by John MacHaffie at http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

2Haarp & Chemtrails Information  Empty Re: Haarp & Chemtrails Information Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 am

spirit144

spirit144

THANK YOU [ymoilman2] I am a believer, here in my area they have been spraying us for about a month now. The emergencyrooms here are full with sick people. The symptoms mimic the flu or allergies, yet it is an excessive mucus. lingering upper respiratory and abdominal distress type of illness. And it is going around fast. Everybody saw the planes, we are all talking about it. They have not been out for the last 4 days now. We are watching the skies. My trees in the back yard, were beautiful, the leaves were huge and robust. Now the top leaves on the branches look like they have been burned and withered. The leaves underneath the are dull. I know this is not good. I have been sick with this for at least 4 weeks. Im doing everything I could do to protect myself at this point. It is true, they are trying to kill us. I believe certain groups, wiyh certain blood types or genetic codes are being targeted at this time.

3Haarp & Chemtrails Information  Empty Re: Haarp & Chemtrails Information Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 am

Interested

Seriously depressing stuff. It's hard to believe that we are actually experiencing these things, but here we are... I know we will someday get our happy ending, but hopefully it isn't as bad on the way there as it seems to be getting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum