OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY": Intel Guru TerryK

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

5-22-2013 Intel Guru TerryK GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2U41s9DGt

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I thought he said the RV button was pushed yesterday?? I'm confused!

terbo56

terbo56

You hit the button twice- Go to your 'x' on the top right, and delete it-Hit the 'x' button, and when it says yes/no to delete, hit 'yes'- :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

opps.. I deleted the wrong one ...sorry nannee..

my bad.. as they say.

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:why did that post twice?

They Did Not Post Twice. Yesterday ,nesaranews posted "BANK SCREENS WERE LOADED AT 4:40 AM EST. TODAY. READY FOR EXCHANGE BETWEEN 2:00 TO 4:00 PM EST FROM FOREX SOURCE". Today,nesaeanews Posted: "QUESTION - LOADED AT 4:40 AM - STILL NO SHOW ---------- IS WELLS FARGO STILL BLOCKING?" Today also TerryK Posted: "GOTTEN CALLS TODAY TELLING ME THAT WE ARE IN THE WINDOW TODAY".

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No Yman my post it came up twice lol but thanks!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am sorry for this confusion. I pulled the duplicate posts and the question one. sorry nannee and ymo.

terbo56

terbo56

Oh, rhubarb! lol!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL all good purps!! Rhubarb pie yummmo hahahaha!

terbo56

terbo56

Try a Strawberry Rhubarb pie sometime! Hot out of the oven, fresh homemade vanilla icecream with a big shot of whipped cream on it, with a sprig of mint! Hot damn! That'll make your hormones dance the 'Rhumba'! : thumbs up: :cheers:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have a question.. I have only been an investor for a couple of years. Have any of you that are longer into this seen the patterns of the info so steady as it has been that this is done? I mean Okie always was doing his 747 stuff... but does anyone see the difference in the roo reports?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Only that they are different roos purps. TerryK has just taken over Okie's role of calling it every week!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah ... you are right. i was just having a moment of wishful thinking I guess.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No harm in that either!

terbo56

terbo56

This has been going on for years, just different rhetoric to make peeps think they are hearing something different to keep everyone interested and buying more 'Charmin, is all- :affraid:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YMan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum