OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The ‘Holy Grail’ of Population Manipulation and Control, Part I: The Genesis
The Intel Hub
March 5, 2012

Listen: http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/05/the-holy-grail-of-population-manipulation-and-control-part-i-the-genesis/

This is part one of a series of articles that will cover and expose the Humane Genome Project.
On February 2nd and 3rd of 2012, President Obama’s Bioethics Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues convened a conference to discuss two rather solemn topics; privacy and access related to Human Genome Sequencing Data, and Neuroscience along with it’s related ethical concerns.
This was one of many such meetings and its contents are publicly available at the bioethics.gov website.
There was such a vast abundance of issues raised and covered in this conference that it is going to require a series of articles to cover and disseminate all of the issues, concerns and information that were discussed and this article will be the first one of the series.
The issue of Human Genome Sequencing (HGS) has been a topic of public debate for many years. It is perhaps one of the most under-discussed scientific developments of our time and there are extremely valid arguments on the sides of both supporters and detractors.
One of the primary problems concerning HGS science and research is undoubtedly the lack of public education, interest and comprehension about it and this “lack” was really illuminated as I listened to the minutes of the meeting’s webcasts.
There are so many explosive implications of the sequencing of human genomic data that need to be thoroughly vetted, that the participation of a properly informed public in this debate is absolutely critical.
So with that in mind, we will trace HGS back to its roots so that we may understand how this scientific process came about, and do so in proper context.
It would be reasonable to assume that the mapping of the human genome would have been a project that was embarked upon by the private sector scientific community, perhaps with some public funding involved, but a work nonetheless for the private sector. But I was both shocked and rather disturbed to find out that this was absolutely not the case with the pioneering effort to map the human genome known as the “Human Genome Project” (HGP).
Now I consider myself to be a relatively informed individual and I have previously done a little bit of poking around about the Human Genome Project (HGP) but suffice it to say, my understanding was minimal, particularly in regard to its origins.
This is a category that I believe most of the public falls into…a very basic general awareness with very little actual (and actionable) understanding.
As this article will illustrate, this is a dangerously disadvantaged position to be in when we are talking about a topic as serious as the mapping of your very genetic constitution…the essence of whom you really are, if you will.]
A Darker Genesis
So how did the Human Genome Project get off the ground and who was the ‘grand arbiter’ of this Herculean scientific undertaking?
Would you be surprised, disturbed even, to know that the entity behind the Human Genome Project is the U.S. Department of Energy? I certainly was.
My immediate thoughts were, ‘what in the world does the DoE have to do with the Human Genome’ and why isn’t this a more prominent topic of discussion?
The menacing aspects of this story are so numerous that they cannot possibly be quantified in either a single article or a series of articles and indeed need the kind of space and investigative study that would go into the work of writing of a book, but we will seek to cover some of the more pertinent bullet points here.
Many reasons are cited for the decision to relegate this project to the Department of Energy. The rationale really grew out of programs that predate the DoE, namely, the research programs done by the Atomic Energy Commission and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers which were the preceding two agencies to the DoE that were tasked with researching the effects of energy production, by-products and energy based weapons in regard to human genetics. (More information can be found in an article titled “The Genome Project; Why the DoE?”)
That earlier work and the ongoing works of the DoE are responsible for some of the most egregious and destructive “fruits” known to mankind.
“Fruits” such as Nuclear Weapons and related technology, Electromagnetic Weapons, Directed Energy Weapons, the HAARP program, Biological Weapons Development & Use, the distribution of aerosolized particulate (to include toxins such as barium and aluminum) as part of their effort to “Geoengineer” the planet (via the DoE’s Atmospheric Radiation Measurement department also known as ARM, in partnership with many other academic and scientific institutions) D.U. (Depleted Uranium) Weapons, Anti-Matter Weapons Research, just to name a few of their many deleterious programs and undertakings.
When I first learned that the Bioethics Commission was going to be discussing issues of ethics, privacy and access related to the human genome, one of my main concerns was government access to such sensitive (and I mean sensitive in some of the most potentially dangerous ways imaginable) and personal information.
A person need only peruse through a grade school history book to find that governments have an absolutely horrifying history filled with genocide, eugenics, human rights abuses and abominations, unrivaled theft, wild abuses of power and every other imaginable evil.
One need not be a “paranoid conspiracy theorist” to come to this conclusion, as almost every dominant empire in history has fallen as a result of their own internal aberrancies. Indeed our very own United States Government seems hell bent on self-destructing and has its own nauseating criminal history of the same kinds of horrors.
The “Brave” New World
Naturally, given the track record of the DoE, which is littered with concerns about some of the most serious human rights abuses that confront humanity, learning that they are behind a project as sensitive as the HGP was kind of like having a bucket of cold water poured over my head.
As I previously stated, the primary issue I wanted to hear addressed in these meetings was how to keep this kind of information from being accessed and used by the government for nefarious purposes and as such, the topic of privacy was of pivotal importance.
As we will discuss in a future article in this series, the biggest threat to contend with along these lines, would of course be the access and misuse of Human Genome Sequencing Data by the military, the potential horrors of which boggle the mind and would most certainly redefine “terrorism.”
So here we are, on the cusp of a scientific and medical revolution that opens up an array of benefits and consequences that are virtually infinite in number.
A revolution that has already garnered too much momentum to reconsider, and one which most would assume was being forged by the medical and scientific communities for the “betterment of humanity” since it’s usually presented to the public in that light, but in fact has been put into motion by a cabinet-level department of the government that is notorious for it’s role in working with the military for the creation of some of the most destructive weapons development initiatives ever created.
And now they are looking to create a database of complete individual genomes with intentions of working with the “global community” so that use and access by the global community at large, can be facilitated as was discussed by Dr. Jane Kaye, UK director of the HeLEX program at Oxford, which focuses on Biobanks and Global Data Sharing, over the course of the meetings. (We will get into the issues of this kind of “global data sharing” in light of nationalized healthcare and the privacy implications involved, in our next article.)
Never in the history of the human race has there been a greater need for an in-depth level of education and comprehension by the public about an issue that will affect each and every one of us, and more importantly, our progeny.
We have a solemn responsibility to ourselves, our children and the future of humanity, to throw off the blanket of ignorance we’ve all been sleeping cozily under while this looming crisis has developed.
A crisis which if not handled thoughtfully, soberly, properly, could result in the kind of irresponsible science that until now has lived mainly in the realm of mythology.

Anonymous

Thanks Yom, for bringing this to our attention here; most illuminating and potentially disturbing 'intel' if one is not aware of the numerous provisions to "set the captives free" from all insidious dark possibilities this info implies.

Playing God with intent to harm His People is a very serious issue that those involved will be called to account for.... hopefully they will repent and turn from their evil ways before it is too late for them...

God is not mocked; a man will reap what he has sown... the hidden will be brought to light... Halleluyah!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum