OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!!

Fox News MSM on Geithner's arrest and release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5j6Yk0qAgQ&feature=related

Here we go!!  For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Icon_bounce  For Those Who Wanted Proof ~ Tim Geithner's Arrest and Fox News!! Icon_bounce

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sure wish that this could be posted somewhere that folks would actually see it. Its like a tomb over here.

Anonymous

Like here: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/tim-geithners-arrest-fox-news/

And here: http://colleenrich.com/tim-geithners-arrest-fox-news/

Does that help some?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No I was thinking more on OOM1 as that is where those that don't believe hang out. I was not refering to the sites that "we" visit. But thanks LiR!

Anonymous

One is not a site you guys visit, but...
You can also hit the 'Share' & 'Tweet' or 'Retweet' buttons & share all these posts with the world as well!!!

It will go all over Facebook & Twitter if ppl want to help get the info 'out there to the masses'...

I am only 1 person & can only do so much by myself, but some 'Shares' & 'Tweets' or 'Retweets' would help I would think.

There is even Google+, StmbleUpon, Yahoo, Delicious, & all the other SM sites below it individual post to Share with, or be Sociable...
Just click on each Title & it will take you to each individual post & Buttons are along bottom & Share buttons along top right.

Hope that helps!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

haha... I do my share of spreading the word for sure. I don't do facebook or twitter. Though I do follow the Dalai Lama on twitter. I know how to get info out but I thank you for this above info.

What I am refering to is the fact that this Geithner issue was brought up next door on OOM1 and many do not believe that this occured. Plus it was said that it belonged on OOM2. My point is that if this was allowed next door it would impact some of those that do not believe ANY of this info.

The few of us (4 or 5 people?) that visit OOM2 already know about this stuff as we go to our fav places daily (like your new site) to learn or it is emailed to us daily as in my case.

I understand that you are only one person and my comment was not meant about you in any way. It was refering to the info about Geithner. I was just thinking out loud with my fingers. hahahaha :)

Anonymous

Well I'm a rule & system buster & this is public news from Fox News, so I'll put it there as well!! How's that?

I didn't take anything personal, so no worries there!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL!!! Now that's what I am talking about!!!!
A Lady after my own heart!
Good luck... I will follow over there and have your back LiR.

Anonymous

Here ya go!

http://www.okieoilman.net/t19506-tim-geithner-s-arrest-and-fox-news

Go back me up any rule-system breakers! After all it's public News Now!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I really do feel like I am in the 60's again. Getting over on the man. LOL
We can team up anytime you need my friend. :)

Anonymous

Good to know as I feel there will be much of that happening in the future!!

The Near Future! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

God I hope so. The winds of change can not blow strong enough or soon enough as far as I am concerned. I am fully prepared to be of service. I don't know if it is the flares or moon but I feel like bring it on!!!!
Have a wonderful eve.

Anonymous

WOW, did I start something with this post or what? Anyone in OOM1 feel free to add your comments, but remember it's OOM1 http://www.okieoilman.net/t19506p25-tim-geithner-s-arrest-and-fox-news#130513

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well you sure got them talking! That would be a V for Victory and the threads remained too mission accomplished. Job well done. Whats next? LOL :)
Don't ya' just love spreading the light?

Anonymous

LOL purpleskyz...I'll let you know!!

Yes, they're definitely talking...the trust will come out for all!!

:bounce: :bounce:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum