OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… Empty Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy…

Jun

Instantaneous Upshift in Gaia Energy… Gaia_energy11An
instantaneous upshift in Gaia energy occurred in this now moment.
Sufficient alignment of upgraded humanity-general energies has called
forth this upshift.

Rapid movement of this upshift will be visible on all levels as even more humanity-general joins the harmonization.

Gaia ascension potential has been realized.

Thanks to:http://gaiaportal.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well this explains why many of us can see the molecules in the air now.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

You can see molecules in the air?????? I've been able to see and sense energy for many moons now, but I think I need better glasses to see molecules in the air!!! No wonder Hooch has been bouncing off the walls last night and this morning!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep... it is like seeing electricity.
Been escalating for weeks. Others I have talked to also are seeing this. I need new specs also HL... At first I thought that was it. But now I get that others are observing this also so I know it isn't something new glasses will fix.
My animals are also acting odd. Cabitt and Artie are glued to my side lately. Running around and acting weird.

There is a new texture in the air... maybe it is just the chemtrail poison??? Whatever it is it is getting heavier every day.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

When you say electricity - do you mean like energy waves???

Yesterday, nobody was functioning properly at work. No body could concentrate, focus, to the point of even the manager was having difficulties, nobody could even do their work properly, obvious mistakes were made that were not normally made.

Hooch has been literally in my lap every chance he can, or wasn't bouncing off of the walls.

Speaking of chem trails, I find it ironic that of late, I haven't seen any - knock on wood!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Not like waves exactly. More like little bouncing spheres. Did you ever do psychedelics? More like that. Where you can see the air.
I thought flash back when I first noticed it and had to laugh. I was like cool man... hahaha
But when others told me they "see" this too..... I was relived a bit. Not quite ready to lose it... I have places to go and people to see still! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Haven't seen that yet. But I will be spending more time with my plants and maybe then I will.
Have no desire to be carted off just because I was trying to educate myself in many areas. No offense to anybody here, I just choose peace instead of bars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum