OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Unexplained Sounds From around the World EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexplained Sounds From around the World

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Unexplained Sounds From around the World Empty Unexplained Sounds From around the World Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:15 pm

topspin2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Edn9GcfEAk&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIG3sWhyuc&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-wNphBGDw&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41U3c-mQ3So&feature=related

The Sounds are in every country....Thoughts?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Sounds like the one man was right - a very deep story, it's coming from the sky!

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

WOW, sure didn't like those sounds after what I read the other day... It was so scary that I didn't even dare post it and now today sounds from where was that? the sky?

We sure need to be grounded in The Lord and His Word if we are going to make it through, that's for sure.. Hope you all are well and have a great week,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I believe those "sounds" are coming from the sky also.

One thing that I notice everytime I listen to these videos is the birds going crazy chirping. Even the night time ones. The creatures are definately responding to this sounds.

I played this at home and our dog and cats came running into the room looking at the computer. I sure wish they could talk human so they could tell me wth this is. :)

topspin2

Dont be scared of them. They are what they are and if what we believe is true. we are waiting on the arrival of something very special.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am not scared. :)

I am super excited for this to happen. Been waiting many lives. LOL

topspin2

As have I Sky.

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Topspin and Purpleskyz,

So, don't be afraid of them? So, you're looking and waiting for them and super excited to have them coming...

Well, try to tell that to the man that went out in his backyard to see where the noise and ground motion was coming from? Oh, that's right you can't it killed him.. The girl in the house was yelling for him to come back in and tried to go to help him when he fell down (dead) and she could even make it to him until the noise stopped.

No, myself and the rest of the people that have encountered them don't want them back - that's for sure. If you think for 1 minute this is The Lord returning I guess that depends on who your lord is? Mine would not cause fear and death. Mine isn't returning until Satan returns for his 5 month reign God promised him, and that should be very, very soon... Matter of fact I'll bet his helpers are preparing for that event now as I write...

It's all in God's Word but it takes some study and digging...

Peppermint Patti...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dear P.P.

No, I do not think for one minute or even a second that this is the Lord coming. I think it is the truth coming whether you/me/us are ready for it or not. I understand that you are a devout woman and I will never disrespect that PP. But your statement that your Lord would not cause fear or death might be a subject for us to debate at some point. Again with all respect.

I have not heard of this man falling dead from this noise. Could you point me to the article? I would love to read about that. Could he have had a heart attack maybe? Might he have expired due to natural causes? I am not saying this to be a smart alec either.

I also understand how difficult this is going to be for the masses to absorb. You need not fear. Unless you are a member of the dark ones of course. :)

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Ok Purpleskyz,

My husband usually doesn't believe the "far out" things I tell him. So, this time he took to Googling it and came up with that story. I should have copied it but didn't expect to post it... I did read it for myself as did he..

It's on the Internet and yes he did have a heart attack. The sounds and what was happening that day was so bad that the person in the house tried to go out and help him and couldn't and had to get in quick...

We are definately in the end times, per The Holy Scriptures and I am glad you said "You need not fear. Unless you are a member of the dark ones of course." I also know that Scripture tells us mens heart will fail them for fear. I say, if you don't have The Lord, now would be a really good time to find Him and follow Him... I know the enemy of my soul is coming back soon and what is so incredible, God says in His Word, he will not be able to harm a hair on my head. Yes, he will see me as his enemy because I will follow The Lord til the end because that is what He has called me to do...

The hard part will not be fear and trepidation - because Satan is coming back as an angel of light. Only those that really know the Scripture and know he is coming first will not worship him because he is going to solve all of the worlds problems. Anything you want - just ask and it is yours. So the hard part will be standing alone while the world, including the Christians, worship him..

Yes, we are ready for the 6th trump, the 6th seal, and the 6th Vial which is when he arrives in all of his spendor. That's our 666... What we tell people, if you are able to pinch yourself, you are still in the flesh and that is really Satan parading as Christ... He only has 5 months since The Lord shorted the time to as in the times of Noah to 5 months, otherwise no flesh would be saved... Sound familiar? Most people think this is going to be a really bad scary time, but, it's not... He is going woo the world with his beauty and Scripture quoting and miracles. The world is going to be fooled, that's a given. The Christians also that haven't studied and don't know Gods Word well enough to recognize him.. That's why Holy Scriptures tells us they are going to call for the hills and mountains to fall on them - when Jesus returns. The none Christians arn't going to do that, they had no idea what is going on...

So, you are right, no one need fear Satan is coming as a savior and not in red pj's. Now I'm getting all excited to think that God's Word is so right on and He is coming soon... Very, very, very soon. Satan may be coming as early as this spring the way things are lining up, so, we'll soon see...

Take Care and let it be known I don't expect anyone on this forum to understand what I am talking about and I don't do debates as I used t think like everyone else untll we started to study everyday and dig real deep.. It's there, but you really have to want it and God has to reveal it to each one...

Peppermint Patti...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi P.P.

I did try googling this but could only find someone who died from 1000 paper cuts so I gave up. LOL

I feel for the person that was literally scared to death from this sound. It is very freaky. When I played it at home my dog and 2 cats came running out and stared at the computer. Very weird indeed.

Thank you for your explanation. I understand and agree, most of us will not understand if you are correct that not even most Christians do unless they do strict Bible study.

Let me ask you, do you believe that there is any chance that we are from Galactic origins? That God or our Creator and Galactics may be the same? My research into RH- blood type that is not explained as to origins leads me to believe that is part of this imo. I have studied almost every religion and find merit in all and respect all. They are almost identical in fact. That said... do you feel that only Christians will ascend when the end days comes? Please do not feel that I am trying to debate. I am really hoping to understand your point of view out of a place of total respect for you and your beliefs.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you for sharing, PP. I appreciate you bringing your faith to the table. I believe that most on this forum have been seeking "TRUTH", as deception and fraud is uncovered on every level of our reality, and from sources we once trusted. I know that my disillusionment with the revelations of deception led me to question-EVERYTHING, and allowed me to investigate with curiosity what many here have "embraced" as true, and it has inevitably confirmed for me that there are some Truths that can't be "wished away."

I understand that oppression and deception has driven many people from God, as they have confused the actions of men with the heart of our Creator. It is natural to recoil from oppression and control when you've witnessed their fruits, and that is what organized religion has become in the eyes of many people. Like you, I want to make an appeal to those truly seeking TRUTH to not "fall for anything" on this quest, and "test" your assumptions. If you embrace something because it "feels good" or appeals to fantasy or imagination, then use caution- even these things need to be tested by the "fruit" they produce.

God is LOVE. His Word became flesh and dwelt among us, to communicate who He is to us. His love became action through REDEMPTION (from what? The Kingdom of Satan) through the cross. You see, we belong to one of two Spiritual Kingdoms that exist on this earth today: The Kingdom of God, or the Kingdom of Satan. When men sin (disobey and reject God), then they become enslaved to the Kingdom of Satan. According to God's laws, redemption can only be purchased through sacrifice, and innocent blood became the standard (and deterrent) to sinning against God. Jesus became that innocent sacrifice, and accepting what He did that day for us, that he is the Son of God, and that He is our redeemer, allows you to be "born" again, into the Kingdom of God, from which you were taken when you sinned.

Men confuse "control" with love. They are actually in opposition to one another. God doesn't force us to choose Him, He beckons by announcing His character and love for us through His creation. Most seekers are hungry for this love, they CRAVE it and desire for Love to be the theme of their lives. I caution you, my friends, to seek it from the one true SOURCE of Love, and not be seduced by clever "imitations" that promise to appease and please your flesh, but enslave you in the process. If you want to avoid being deceived, test constantly what is happening by asking which FRUITS are coming from the events as they unfold. Gal. 5 gives us the standard to judge those fruits, and discernment to identify the source.

Choose carefully WHO you will serve, for a man/woman/child cannot have two masters: He will either love the one and hate the other. Satan wants to make himself master over the entire human race FIRST, and not because he loves us, but because he relishes the idea of our destruction. Satan feels NO MERCY for mankind, for he knows that unlike us, he was not created to be part of God's FAMILY. We were, we ARE, children made in GOD'S IMAGE. This is not so for the angels, who were created to serve HIM, and us. This is the crux behind his hate for us. He sees us as inferior, manipulatable, pathetic creatures which he refuses to bow down to. However, God and God alone decides the purpose for each being He created, and when this time of "testing" has passed, He will restore all things and His family will be complete.

Learn it now, or learn it later. Ultimately, the TRUTH will OUT. <3 Blessings to you all, my friends. I'm a believer in the true Gospel, which is God's Restoration of All Things. Some will learn faster, and some will take more time, but ultimately, God's creation, and His plan for man, will NOT FAIL.

Peace and Blessings!
gmahunni

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Purple, I hope you don't mind my response to your questions, as you await PP's. :) I am intrigued by your questions and would like to offer my 2 cents, as I've pondered these questions on my own personal journey:

Yes, we have Galactic origins, because we originated from HIM. :) When God decided to make man, He said, "Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness." Then God did something DIFFERENT with us that He didn't do with all other creatures: "then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living
creature." He BREATHED into us. He spoke all other beings into existence, but with us, He crafted with His own hands (from clay/carbon), and used His very BREATHE to give us life...face to face, personal and intimate, He intentioned to make us LIKE HIM. Therefore, since God is "Galactic", we are as well, even though He used earthen materials to form our body, God breathed into us our BEING.

As for Rh-, still not sure what the origins are there, except that it seems to be a "marker" of some kind. Jury is out on the origins for that. ;)

I believe that there will be more than one resurrection/ascension. I'm not fully clear on how this will manifest, however scriptures say "the dead in Christ will rise FIRST." I believe this first resurrection will signal the establishment of the Stone Kingdom, which is the Kingdom of God in a physical form (it exists now in the Spiritual) These "firstfruits" will have a mission to teach and train others the laws and goodness of God. We will have an extended amount of time to accomplish this, until the second resurrection, where ALL will be raised and their immediate fate determined. After a longer period of time (some say 50,000 years), ALL will have come into submission to Christ and all will finally be reconciled to God, and restored to the original creation as intended.

For love to work, it has to be "chosen." The period of time I believe that spans between the first two resurrections is I believe 1000 years. The second resurrection is where ALL will stand before the Judgement seat. If, after 1000 years, we are STILL rebellious to God, then we experience a very uncomfortable "time out" in the lake of fire. I do not believe this is eternal, however, as all discipline serves a purpose, and God allows us to choose our paths. The consequences of our choices are not avoidable, UNLESS you choose Christ. Through Christ, we receive MERCY and are spared the penalty for our rebellion. I believe this lake of fire is reserved for the hardest hearts, vilest opponents of God, and includes the fallen angels.

Note that I am not speaking in absolutes, but rather speculation based upon what I've learned thus far. I could be mistaken on a few of these details, but the ultimate gist and purpose is this: God created us to be part of His family, and like a good parent He desires our ultimate good-which is restoration to His family. ALL consequences are designed to help us see the error of rebellion and bring us INTO AGREEMENT with Him, forming the IDEAL family environment. Some will enter that family sooner than others, but ultimately, I believe that ALL will enter. He is a more perfect parent than we are, and He will allow us to seek Him, stumble and fall and get back up until we learn what we were meant to learn. He is preparing us for something GREATER than we know here-ruling and reigning with Christ in this universe (and we know that it's mighty BIG).

I hope that my answer didn't intrude. Like I said, I could be wrong on some things and I'm not by any means done searching, but these are the answers I've found...so far. ;)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Here is a link to a book that discusses the Restoration of all things that you can read, for FREE, online: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/COLDFUSION/booklet.cfm?PID=122

Enjoy! <3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh gmah of course you did not intrude and I welcome your reply.Especially cause you used my fav color! I love that!!! :) And thank you for your explanation of God/Galactic. That is what I was asking

I really do want to understand these points of view and knowledge. So if you don't mind and have the time I would like to ask some questions....

Do you think that since most other religions have a similar text and story that it is possible that all those are of the same Jesus? But narration was different due to local, dialect and interpretation? Or maybe there were different Holy Sons of the Creator? That is the part I struggle with. Maybe because of the whole war against each other thing. I just do not understand any thinking race of humans doing these things to each other in the name of their Gods. I have an easier time understanding that we are about to be taken over by Beings from other Galaxies. LOL

I feel that I am spiritual and have always felt that. It is organized religion that I seem to not mesh so well with and as you say others are disenfranchised with what it has now become. And that is not meant as a slam on ANY wonderful church members or their faith.

As for the strange sounds that this thread started with, do you think they are the trumpets signalling the coming ? I do. I just don't know what of yet. I just see what a wreck this planet is and something needs to happen. I also find it interesting that these channels have been saying are pretty accurate in foretelling the issues such as the banker mass exodus etc. Pretty heady stuff.

How ironic that we are made in Gods image but so stubborn that it may take 50,000 years to finally get it huh? Well he can't blame this one on the Mothers side right? hahaha

Thanks for the conversation. I am also searching through the truth and appreciate both you and P.P.'s points of view.

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

IIII just believe the Bible, period. Everything is in there and I mean everything. You would be amazed at what God's Word contains if you go back to the original languages...

That being said I have not studied all religions - only Christianity. However, that encompass quite a bit of truth mixed with error. That's why people are so confused. The ministers don't teach all of God's Word and I doubt most of the know it anyway... They are only taught what the seminaries teach, which is pretty much how to build and run a Church, etc.

So to get to your question - I have no idea who the Galactics are? I do know where I came from and when, and this may help give an answer. I WAS WITH THE FATHER BEFORE THIS EARTH AGE... That will shake up all of the Christians who read it for sure... Let me deviate for just a minute. When my grandaughter was 5 years old, my daughter asked her a question and her answer was "you know momma, remember what God told us when we were back there with Him?" Now, the day before I had told my daughter what I am about to tell you and she though I had a screw lose. Boy with that answer from the child, she was really taken back and knew then what I told her was true..

Before the catabo... God's creation once roamed this earth. It was beautiful then - no water anywhere - just a mist and the air was full of rainbow colors... It was paradise... Then man disobeyed God (a completely different subject for another time) and got pushed the earth off it's axis, which you know remains off until this very day. (Now I am not saying God did not use something to push the earth off it's axis - He uses nature to fullfill his will.. An entirely different subject..) That's when the weather and everything changed here... That's why you find the dinosaurs and palm trees in Antarctica, palm trees in the desert of Arizona. Proof enough? This is taught in the first verses of the Bible...
So, yes I was here before on this earth with the rest of you guys, you may not know that and you may not agree, but, just do a study.. it's all there... I promise you...

As for only Christians going to Heaven or ascending - absolutely NOT. However, I need to take this a step further. No one is flying out of here. That's a scripture verse taken completely out of context... It is very clearly written that Jesus Christ is coming back here to rule and reign - NO ONE IS GOING ANYWhere, unless they die before he comes and then according to the scripture that soul goes back to the Father who gave it life to begin with. If they are not a Christian - they go to the "other side of the gulf". That's not a place any of us want to go - it's a place of deprivation until another time... (Another explanation too long for today.)

So, the long and short of it - Jesus will return here and place his feet on the Mt. of Olives at which time it will split in two. Then everyone that is alive here will be given their new body. How do you know it's a new body, you can't pinch it... Then He will reign for 1,000 years... (This is called the 3rd earth age). The first was discussed earlier, the second is right now, and the 3rd is yet to come..) At this time Satan and his worker/helpers will be bound and unable to do damage. His creation, us, will then be living here and there will be no sinning at that time. Everyone will come under his reign and it will be WONDERFUL..

Then Satan will be loosed and at this time those who do not want to follow Christ, can take a stand against The Lord and there will be a great battle which will be the last. Christ and His followers win and God is going to take Satan and his followers and destroy them once and for all. God goes as far as to say the these bad ones will be erased from His and our memories, forever gone... It is written and so I believe...

Now, some people would call that a 2nd chance if I were to be more thorough. But to dispel that thinking I offer you this with a question, are the people being taught the truth in Church today? If they were then why don't we all believe the same way - the way The Bible teaches. This will be a chance for those who have been misled to find Him along with the truth and that's going to be the most exciting part. God is not going to send anyone to Hell who never had a chance. What kind of a God would this be? This is the proving ground for God's elect who will teach in the millennium, and this is the time for truth to all men. A return back to where we were in knowledge in the first earth age...

Now, The Christians are going to think I'm not playing with a full deck and those who are not Christians are really going to be confused along with them. But there it is. You cannot disprove anything I have said by taking scriptures out of context in the Bible. If you rightly divide the Word of truth you will come to the same conclusion. Getting a Strongs Concordence helps and we study with a Companion Bible because it is really great to have the meanings right along side the Scripture verses... And then there is the DVD's and daily teaching of Pastor who we have never been able to find wrong.... And so I end this conversation with "It is Written and so it shall be"...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I absolutely thank both you and gmh for answering these questions and telling me about your beliefs.
I really mean that.

Have a blessed night.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thank you, PP. I think we are saying similar things, just in a slightly different way. ;) There are several things you touched on that I've heard represented a little differently, but similar enough to see that we are largely in agreement. :)

What Bible do you use for study? I found a New English Translation by Coulter, who translated from the most reliable early Greek and Hebrew. Literal translations and context knowledge of the days they were written are SO IMPORTANT to understanding WHAT the Bible is actually saying. Many doctrines would be turned on their head if people knew the actual words that were originally used, and what they stood for. This may be an actual BLESSING, when you think about your second chance explanation. If we are ALL deceived somewhat, then we will ALL get that second chance, right? I know that there will be a remnant of elite who will seek and find the truth, however, for the rest, finding it is like finding a needle in a haystack! :)

I'm intrigued by some of the things you wrote: like "catabo" and "a place of deprivation until another time..." Would love to learn more about what you are referencing, and if it coincides with what I'm learning about the Restoration of all things. I've found it helpful to study other historical books of the time, as well. Books like Jasher and Josephus lend historical context and fill in the blanks on some stories that are helpful in discerning context and meaning. I've also read The book of Enoch and Apochryphal texts, and find all helpful in comprehending the character of God. I don't look for "other truths" but rather, "colors." :)

Purple, as for the other religions, there is a "litmus" test that I follow. I've believed for some time that Jesus appeared to Native Americans and that their stories that refer to the "Great Spirit" came from such an encounter. I am also aware, however, of the presence of "other gods" on the earth, and their goal of usurping our Creator because they desire to be worshipped themselves, and deceive and manipulate people into worshipping them. These are fallen angels and/or nephilim, whose supernatural power and strength and wisdom would be persuasive to confuse and detour God's people into false worship. One of the earliest known offenders was Nimrod, from whom most pagan religions descend. It's important to recognize that if a faith worships many gods, or spirits, then it is deceptive and designed to put the people in bondage.

Satan doesn't come out and "announce" himself. He is subtle, and does his work through deception. He twists truth a bit, to give it just enough credibility to draw you in, then sets the trap. The result in getting caught in the trap is that you begin to question our Creator, your identity as His child, and the purpose you are meant to fulfill on this earth. The goal is to have you turn from God altogether, and reject His communication to us, leaving us vulnerable to the destructive plans of the enemy.

Here is the truth you should always remember: NOTHING can separate you from the Love of God. As His child, you are worth death on a cross to save! We just have to "remember" this and turn to Him to reestablish communication. He touches us through His Holy Spirit, teaches us, guides us and enlightens us as we remain receptive to HIM. However, remember that there IS a COUNTERFEIT. Satan would rather steal your attention and mind so that you can no longer hear God. I believe we all hear God initially, but tune Him out as we are distracted and consumed by external "noise". He is a still, small, voice, but His is a voice of authority. To hear Him, you must BE STILL. Also, test the first voices that come to you and try to claim that they are HE. I begin by asking "Who is Lord?" and then start meditating on God's laws, and if I sense hostility or pick up on a "tone" that sounds irritated or angry, then I know it isn't the ONE true God that I am listening for.

I've had incredible revelation recently on how we were created, and how that reflects WHO God is. God is WHOLE, in essence, male AND female. When He created man, man was BOTH male and female, as God is. When He saw that man needed a physical counterpart and helper, He took the female portion of man OUT of man and created the woman. Man's understanding of God and His creation, and his very identity, is divided in half. Coming back together gives us greater discernment and makes us "whole"...Man and Woman are equal portions of one being, each using one half of their brain (opposite) so that together they gain wisdom and insight.

El Shaddai is known as the nurturing, or mothering nature of God. Jehovah, or Yaweh, is the paternal, or masculine nature of God. God has multiple natures within Himself. His power was so great that His Word, through which He created all things, became a separate BEING, yet still part of God. This Word, through whom all of creation was made, became flesh and dwelt among us. We know Him as Yeshua, or Jesus.

Yeshua (Jesus) died to redeem ALL mankind. The difference between accepting Him now, or later, I think results in how quickly you come into your identity and place in His family. However, if a religion relies on any other means than Yeshua to be reconciled to God, then they have left out the most critical and important factor. We cannot in our own flesh attain the perfection that Yeshua walked in, for He walked in full fellowship with our Father, and was taught and led by His Holy Spirit. We can't receive the Holy Spirit until we receive Yeshua as our Savior. While we can HEAR Him, we can't attain full fellowship, and therefore transformation, until we are walking in agreement with Him and submitting our will to His. That faith comes through Christ, and understanding the Love behind the sacrifice.

Regarding the sounds, I've wondered if they are "trumpets"...some sounded like Shofar to me. However, this too could be a counterfeit, and to hear them without seeing some "follow up" causes me to pause before I claim to know what's causing them. I'm cautious about embracing any supernatural or mystical event as from God, as I know that there is another kingdom sharing space with us here. I watch, and I pray, and I ask for wisdom and discernment. I can't say for certainty yet what they are, because He hasn't told me yet. :)

I enjoy sharing what I am learning, but again, I am, as you, a student. The ONE thing I KNOW is that God is Almighty, Yeshua is His son, and we humans are made in their image to be part of their family. He loves us, and I chose to love Him back many years ago. Over the course of my journey, He has honored my desire to love Him more by gradually changing my heart to fully desire His will above my own. This is the power of transformation that comes from spending time in His Holy presence, through the Holy Spirit. This fellowship burns away the chaff, as the incredible purity of God's love is the power that drives all "self" away and nurtures the child within us that craves more of Him. I want to know as much as I can about Him, resulting in devouring His Word and spending time with Him and with His son. Nothing gives me greater peace and joy that being with our Father! <3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks again for your words gmh and P.P

I have bookmarked this page so I can absorb this info and links provided. I will continue to learn.

topspin2

I have received information that these are not sounds from the sky, but sounds from the earth. If this is the case, then its the earth adjusting before the polar shift. And this my friends, if true, signals a new world and perhaps the death of billions. I was told 1 1/2 years ago by a Los Alamos Scientist that towards the end of this year, a great tsunami will hit our east coast. He said Do not live within 150 miles of the coast and be at an elevation of a minimum of 2500 ft. He is in Sante Fe and didnt seem positive that there is even safe, and they are 6000 ft..Hmmmm to that...

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Wow, topspin, thanks for sharing that, even though that's scary information. Years ago I had a vivid dream about a series of volcanic eruptions in the NW (specifically Mt. Hood and Mt. Rainier), followed by a Tsunami that affected TEXAS, and in the same dream saw fighter pilots in military action off the coast of GA. I don't know if those are warnings, or if they all happen simultaneously, but I am watchful. I was in the process of moving from Washington State at the time.

Also, a few years ago, I had another vivid dream where I was told that "MY WRATH will be released with FIRE and ICE." I saw glaciers and volcanoes in that dream. When the Iceland volcano went it was a "sign" to me that reminded me of that dream.

Another dream I had was about Christ's return. I was at my old high school for a reunion and looked up and saw him, but I couldn't get anyone else to look up! Even though I fell to my knees and worshipped him, everyone else seemed oblivious and couldn't figure out what I was doing. Angels then began to organize us by height on the bleachers, and one Angel came to get me and took me around behind the bleachers where a long line of children were standing. The Angel said, "There will be a DELAY, because ONLY the children are ready." At the front of the line I saw a lovely young girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. The line of children seemed endless and they were waiting behind a door.

On the football field in front of the bleachers were three tornadoes...but they spun in place. That's when I woke up.

I've experienced "Deja Vu" many times in my life, and these dreams had that same "vivid" aspect to them, so I'm constantly watching to see how they manifest and what clues I get that they are real. The little girl I saw turned out to be my daughter, who I was pregnant with at the time I had the dream. She is now 9 years old. She is completely in love with God and has been telling me things He speaks to her since she was three years old. Also, I have a High school reunion coming up THIS YEAR.

Things seem to be coming together. We should be prayerful, and stay alert!
Blessings <3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!!!

These dreams are much like a couple that I have had.

I have also read about the earthquakes. One of the reasons I keep posting about the Dutch Since site. In case anyone has missed this: www.sincedutch.wordpress.com

Does anyone think these sounds are man made by Haarp?

topspin2

No I do not think they are haarp. I believe the earth is changing. Many have been waiting for this for years. History tells us of this through many documents. We shall see.....

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thanks for sharing that link, Purple. Godsfool posted those warnings frequently and I miss her contributing that. My area always seems to be in the danger zone for these storms!

I don't know about Haarp as the cause, but possibly a factor?...I DO know that when crossing the Mississippi last year I started feeling waves of nausea and dizziness at that same time that Haarp clouds were in the area and this activity was being reported. It only lasted while we were in the area. Whether or not that was a physical reaction to Haarp is unanswered for me, but if they are playing games with our planet like many think they are, without a doubt that would hasten climatic upheaval! It certainly could be an element, imo.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am most concerned about quakes. We had a small one here, 2.5, but it made me realize how close to the New Madrid vault we live.

I have also read that one predicted that this area will have a quake that will empty the Great Lakes and wipe away 100's of miles on all sides of the Mississippi.

I am located on the Wisconsin/Illinois border. My daughters are in Madison near the lake and my son lives near the quad cities off of the Mississippi. All of us would be swimming for sure if this comes to pass. Scary!!!!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I agree, Purple, the New Madrid area is a concern. What they DON'T talk about are the many nuclear reactors that are located in that zone. What happened in Japan is just a sample of the devastation that can occur if/when New Madrid shakes loose. The idea that some are trying to "hurry that along" is dreadful, and I hope it backfires upon their heads.

Do you have an earthquake plan in place, just in case? You should get yourself prepared for a minimum of three days, and longer if you're able. I've encouraged all my children to have emergency paks ready in case they need to leave their homes in a hurry, with enough emergency supplies to get them to a safe place.

Do your best to get prepared. Better to take a little time now to prepare, than to be left shocked and thirsty after.

Stay alert, and stay safe! <3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yes!

We have a plan in place. I have been stock piling certain items, pet foods, making sure the baby has enough for a few weeks. Been saving bottles for water, lots of canned goods (yuck), trying to think of all that we would need. Have sleeping bags and tent at the ready.

A person that I know, who is about the smartest guy I have ever met, figured out that the safest place in the US right now would be in upper Minnesota. He surmised this by longitude and latitude (SP?) should something wicked this way come. Plans now are to head north if able, pick up the kids and head for the upper forest regions.

I have also been drilling into my daughters head the need for a plan in case I am not around in case of tornados. She knows what my suggestions are. I hope she does not have to put them to the test.

I truly hope that none of us has to implement any of these plans.

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Yes, I agree. Disaster plans are not desired outcomes, but peace of mind if it's required. I hope and pray that these disasters are averted!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Me too my friend!

Anonymous

This is a compilation of a few

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGks7SF-lY&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt469w7A03g&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL2E73691AD1B73ACC

There are around 10 pages on YouTube of these events...all the similar!

They are letting the world know that hey are here!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum