OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!!

2 Votes

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/564184_469112666491359_867759791_n.jpg” width=”403″ height=”268″ />

Here is a Science fair project presented by a girl in a secondary school in Sussex . In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference, after the experiment which was repeated by her class mates a number of times and had the same result.
It has been known for some years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, it’s how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves don’t work different ways on different substances. Whatever you put into the microwave suffers the same destructive process. Microwaves agitate the molecules to move faster and faster. This movement causes friction which denatures the original make-up of the substance. It results in destroyed vitamins, minerals, proteins and generates the new stuff called radiolytic compounds, things that are not found in nature.
So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these ‘Safe’ appliances. What about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed him when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it’s safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying!!!
Thanks to: http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com

2Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sorry the link does not work but the info is interesting....

3Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

Anonymous

Got rid of my microwave a few years ago. When I finally took the time to learn what it actually did to food and water I knew it had to go. But I'd never been without one in my life! Horrors! When I took it out to the garage to take to the dump, I felt this amazing sense of relief in my kitchen. It was as though my kitchen, which I love dearly, was suddenly very happy. I haven't missed it once.

4Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I nuke water in the morning for a cup of whatever. Rarely food.... and now never food again. We know it is bad... I think it was invented to help force women into the work place and out of the kitchen and away from the family..

5Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 am

Anonymous

Well that worked like a charm! You might be right about that. They invented all this time saving stuff for us, then complained that we should stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. The old microwaves were really dangerous at first, but later they toned them down a little, kind of like birth control when that first came out, you didn't get pregnant because it killed you first with blood clots. Remember Toxic Shock Syndrome? "Sure honey, just leave that thang in there until next week, no problem!" And BRAS! Men invented those. High heels too, so we'd kill ourselves to have great looking calves that ended up making us unable to walk barefoot in the kitchen. But none of those things are as bad as Gardasil. That's just outright murder. Can I leave this planet yet?

6Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I dont mind being barefoot in the kitchen its the preggers part I dont like LOL!

7Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 am

Anonymous

Thanks 4 this thread ladies. Most enlightening... :)

8Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No Raven you can not leave this place until your job is done. :)
And we have only begun the work!

9Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:22 am

Anonymous

Bummer.

10Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aww Sis... just think of the fun we are having!!! You would not want to miss that now would you? We are given our powers for a reason don't forget. LOL HUGZ!!!!

11Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I want powers like Samantha Stephens LOL! Then I could wreak some havoc LOL!

12Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Empty Re: Microwaves….DNA Health Warning!! Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL This was my fave show when I was a kid!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum