OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

June 16, 2013

Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax

Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4OmwniU7G9bvIwu-WvDS4IgJdKtWiZAOSywRLDP0Vd2AuK91LPQSo…we’ve been led down the garden path again. Poor Glenn.  It’s time for the Internet Olympic Games. This is the end game. Can We, The People get over the distracting hurdles the cabal has us negotiating? Yes, we can! And you can bet they’ll be sore losers.
I have seen post after post about this supposed promise by Glenn Beck to make some earth shattering announcement within 24 hrs (now well past that time) that will bring the whole corrupt system down.  No matter how much I would love that to happen, it does not make this story true.
It is our responsibility to share truth, and to expose lies.  I first bought this story, but have now confirmed it is a lie!  So stop perpetuating this filth and wishing for someone to fix our national and world problem. If you want the system to crash so damn badly, then let’s just stop supporting it!
Become a civil disobedient citizen. Stop paying taxes, march, protest, and DEMAND Washington change. Demand the change you want and don’t give up until you get it.  Be willing to face the ridicule, loss of job, have cops pepper spray you, hit you with batons and water cannons.  Let the dogs bark and the sheeple hate you.  This is what I found about the GB story:
   This was on Glenn Becks facebook page.
John Kirkwood
 ATTENTION: GLENN BECK HATERS/DENIERS/I’LL NEVER TRUST/LISTEN TO HIM AGAIN “SO-CALLED” CONSERVATIVES – YOU ALL HAVE BEEN HAD BY A LEFTIST GROUP “RIGHT WING WATCH” and you’re acting quite pathetic.
I’m astounded at the number of “conservatives” who have been conned by this and of conservative blogs/pages/sites that are openly mocking Glenn Beck while they continue to bear false witness. Shameful!If you listened to yesterday’s show hoping to hear evidence about a whistle-blower with a document that would “pull the whole structure down” then you are of all men, most miserable; but it isn’t Glenn’s fault … it’s yours!
Glenn never said it. Oh, I know you heard it in a video but go back and look at that video and you’ll see that there’s a splice in it between the :52 and :53 second. That’s right, they cut out about 4 minutes of the actual show. You can hear what he really said by going to his page and listening to the first ten minutes of Wednesday’s show. Media Matters does this to Rush Limbaugh all the time.Glenn even talked about Salon getting this wrong in the first 5 minutes of the pre-show on Thursday.
The video was spliced and headlined to make it seem that Glenn was going to share the whistle-blower evidence within the next 24 hours but the parts they cut out clearly show that Glenn was talking about revealing details about a revolt in Congress by tea-party Republicans against the establishment regarding IMMIGRATION REFORM, and he did do that on the Thursday Show.
The part that RIGHT WING WATCH (a Leftist hate group) cut out of their video, shows Glenn, Pat and Stu transitioning in their dialogue from Immigration to the Whistle-blower. Glenn clearly says that he’s working with the Senate to ensure protection for the Whistle-blower so he can publicly come forward.
IT’S IN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES OF HIS WEDNESDAY SHOW and the first 5 minutes of the Thursday pre-show. If you didn’t listen or don’t have access as a subscriber then you can hear both of these on our show that’s posted here. I’m amazed at the willingness of conservatives to:Believe a doctored tape with a clear splice made by the leftist RIGHT WING WATCH and the sheer laziness in checking facts before spouting off like you’re a master of them. THAT’S WHAT LIBERALS DO!
Here is our show; we talk about it in the first few segments and we play the audio to prove it: uncommonshow.com… Show Webcast – June 13, 2013 :: UnCommon Showuncommonshow.com  SOURCE
http://ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/we-been-had-folks-but-it-wasnt-by-glenn-beck/
Source

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Anonymous

Thanks again Prpl 4 this here ... things not always as they seem... comes to mind again :)

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

I cant stand that jack ass Mr I know theres fema camp ..oh no theres not !
Glenn Beck 24 Hour Promise is a Hoax ~ Ya' Think? LOL Jackass1

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep! D bag Deluxe!

PreDICKtable in every way!

Peak Crackers

Peak Crackers

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: