OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Thursday AM
06/27/2013

[okrocks] BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) The Iraqi government announced that «Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations represents the last hurdle external to him to restore the sovereignty complete with remains to deal with internal challenges».

[okrocks] ok that is Iraqi news saying that.... it could be more "offical" news is needed... we are waiting for the formality
LINK: http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsotaliraq.com%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D731&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D106049#ixzz2XNSxG7Ng

[Boaz] book2 they did the voting by voice within 15 seconds

[owl] It would be good to "verify" the vote somehow?

[gab44] I'm listening to the Iraqi representative and he is saying this is a historic day. They are out

[greasee5] concluded meeting adjourned! Iraq is sovereign!

colorado] IT PASSED

[pappyy] Security Council meeting adjourned

[1helton] watching iraq news, they are reporting from the UN

[okrocks]
Done_ Iraq has fulfilled all of its obligations of Chapter 7 Charter will be a landmark and history and now a page of the past and this date will also represent a significant page of the past of Iraq and Kuwait and we shall focus on directing both countries on positive results on both countries and

READ MORE: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/i4u-members-thoughts-and-opinions-thursday-am1.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

As I sit by a lake watching my grandson play my phone has been blowing up with this news!!!

Also... call and confirmation from the senators nephew that he has been given the word that RV announcement is to follow Friday or Monday at the latest. 

Please let our DD family know as I am limited on my time right now. Thanks :)

Thanks ymo!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'll tell them what do you want me to say?

I hope you are having a great time!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks I am. :)'
'

Please tell them what I said in the above comment and also that Ponee is at her job but will be back soon. I tried to go on DD but this laptop does not have the password saved... and I don't remember it. 

I am very encouraged that this is the end of this... 

The man that is related to the senator was freaking out as he was assured this would be announced no later than Monday! So YEAH!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I now await the backlash LOL!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well all I know is that this is very exciting news!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh, sorry! Thanks again Yman!

Anonymous

Exciting news in deed :)

BREAKING NEWS: The Security Council decided today to remove Iraq from Chapter VII 27.6.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) 1598226751  to Yom, Prpl & nanee on this one :) Blessings to ALL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum