OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

RV/PP/REPUBLIC RUMORS

Rumor - Currency Dinar and Dong showed up on the Forex In the States here yesterday. Black screen was placed at 9:00 pm EST and be replaced with LIVE TRADING RATES.

Rumor - Last rates showing on the Forex were Dinar 11.78 and Dong 3.50. Rates are still climbing

happywelshguy

That's a lot more believable than $149.00

:bounce:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there HWG.

So what do you think? We close?

Hope all is well with you and yours.

ymoilman2

happywelshguy wrote:That's a lot more believable than $149.00

149 or More Is Also Very.Very "BELIEVABLE".

REMINDER

THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS A PART OF THE DIVINE “GLAND PLAN FOR THE REDISTRIBUTION OF THE WORLD`S WEALTH FROM THE 13 ELITE FAMILIES  AND THE VATICAN(the most evil entity) TO THE REST OF THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH. [SINCE GOD IS IN CONTROLOF THIS HISTORIC HAPPENING, WE ARE SURELY GOING TO WITNESS MIRACLES” WHICH ARE BEYOND OUR “IMAGINATION”.  BE “EXPECTANT”,FOLKS

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

:penquin002:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Which Forex are you looking at? Apparently there is a few of them but I have no idea myself. Just hurry up and show so I can stop having anxiety attacks LOL!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Which Forex are you looking at? Apparently there is a few of them but I have no idea myself. Just hurry up and show so I can stop having anxiety attacks LOL!

THESE RATES  ARE NOT YET APPEARING IN THE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE FOREX SCREEN.

Just Got "Exciting" Update by TerryK found at dinarguru.com.

6-28-2013  Intel Guru TerryK  I HAVE NEWS I CAN SHARE WITH YOU ALL.  JACK LEW AND MADAM WU ARE FINISHING THEIR MEETING  THAT STARTED AT 3 PM.  THEY HAVE AGREED  TO LET THIS THING HAPPEN.  WHAT I'M BEING TOLD IS THAT IT WILL BE PLACED IN THE SYSTEM SATURDAY AND FOR US TO SEE IT ON FOREX SUNDAY[. THE RATE IS BACK UP THERE AROUND THE 11 RANGE FOR THE DINAR AND THE DONG IS AT .48...THAT IS THE CBI RATE.  EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW IS A GO.   IRAQ IS ESTATIC.  THIS INTEL I GAVE YOU CAME FROM TWO DIFFERENT SOURCES.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2XYa7N2PV

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman but the Dong has just de-valued....I am confused!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Thanks Yman but the Dong has just de-valued....I am confused!

The Central Bank of Vietnam Lied. This Practice (the false announcement)Is Allowed To Prevent "Speculative Last Moment Buying". China lied, Kuwait also lied just one day prior to the Revaluation.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So, Yman, this is real? Not some bull and bravado of the wrong kind??? Because, honestly, and this is no offense to you by no means - but not sure I can take much more of this roller coaster ride. Not mentally, emotionally or financially. And if it's not real and you know the person who's lying, please bitch slap the liar for us all!

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:So, Yman, this is real?  Not some bull and bravado of the wrong kind???  Because, honestly, and this is no offense to you by no means - but not sure I can take much more of this roller coaster ride.  Not mentally, emotionally or financially.  And if it's not real and you know the person who's lying, please bitch slap the liar for us all!

RATE Changes can be seen at:
CBI (Central Bank of Iraq):  http://cbi.iq/  
United Nations Operational Rate Tables: http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx.  

The UN posted an update on June 27 for any changes (up or down) that are to become effective June 30.  

[b]That does not necessarily preclude another update if necessary and it’s highly unlikely they would give the world a 3 day advance notice on a rate change for Iraq.  Not in light of TPB don’t want any “double dipping.” [/b]

Remember this is part of a Global RESET and not just about Iraq.

Per Okie:  DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.  They have a standard answer that they are required to give until the new rates are alive on their bank screens.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok -

uh, I just tried to copy and paste that link, like you had stated previously in other posts, and the only thing that comes up is a notice that this page is not found - ???? not sure what to think about that.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

ymoilman2 wrote:
nanneerose wrote:Thanks Yman but the Dong has just de-valued....I am confused!

The Central Bank of Vietnam Lied. This Practice (the false announcement)Is Allowed To Prevent "Speculative Last Moment Buying". China lied, Kuwait also lied just one day prior to the Revaluation.
Oh fair dinkum Yman so this is actually going to happen! Yeeeee friggin harrrrr!! Thanks Yman!! We loooooove you Yman!!!

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:Ok -

uh, I just tried to copy and paste that link, like you had stated previously in other posts, and the only thing that comes up is a notice that this page is not found - ????  not sure what to think about that.

JUST LISTEN TO to Phoenix Rising Radio NOW:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333/2013/06/29/phoenix-rising-radio

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yman you are a legend my friend! You never gave up on us did you, even when we doubted you continued to encourage! You're the bomb!! muah

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Listening to it now, Thanks so much!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Yman you are a legend my friend! You never gave up on us did you, even when we doubted you continued to encourage! You're the bomb!! muah

Just Be Patient. READ THIS:

"it’s highly unlikely they would give the world a 3 day advance notice on a rate change for Iraq.  Not in light of TPB don’t want any “double dipping".

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I am defs being patient now! Thank you!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm not allowing myself to be excited until I receive the email! Then I'll most likely breakdown and cry like a baby!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh it's ok HL I am not either, says me with heart palpatations hahhahaha!!

happywelshguy

Soory my friend.

I feverently disagree

It's totally unrealistic and defies common sense and good logic and provides WAY TOO MUCH FALSE HOPE

ymoilman2 wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:That's a lot more believable than $149.00

149 or More Is Also Very.Very "BELIEVABLE".

REMINDER

THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS A PART OF THE DIVINE “GLAND PLAN FOR THE REDISTRIBUTION OF THE WORLD`S WEALTH FROM THE 13 ELITE FAMILIES  AND THE VATICAN(the most evil entity) TO THE REST OF THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH. [SINCE GOD IS IN CONTROLOF THIS HISTORIC HAPPENING, WE ARE SURELY GOING TO WITNESS MIRACLES” WHICH ARE BEYOND OUR “IMAGINATION”.  BE “EXPECTANT”,FOLKS

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha - heart palpitations! Poor girl! Just try to calm down, it'll be ok!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhh I know but it's so exciting!! If it doesn't happen oh well at least I won't have a heart attack lol!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha! Well as you would say - True that!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahhahaah I'll make an aussie out of you yet HL!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Cool! I love the expressions that ya'll have! :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahaaha I tell ya what you come visit when this is all over, purps is coming and whoever else wants to! We're going touring and staying on my farm we are going to buy!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

OH Sweet!!! Wow, that is quite the invitation Nannee!!! Thanks! Now if I can over come my fears of flying and being over/in/or around deep water - yikes!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I have those same fears HL!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Shew! Thank God I'm not alone! If I have to deal with my fears to come and see you, then you have to deal with yours and come and see Purps and I - we are about 8+ hours away from each other!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum