OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders.."

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Found this at “TNT Member Chat Room” Today

[snowbunny]
We received an email TODAY, saying that due to the revalue of the Dinar,They would not be processing anymore credit card orders...
[snowbunny] Tampa dinar

[mystkmoondancer] snowbunny just today?

[snowbunny] It's true and FIRST hand, info.
Yes today

The order was made a week ago...

[snowbunny] It was confirmed, via email... And then today we get this email.

[snowbunny] "We deeply regret to inform you that we are no longer able to process credit card orders. This is due to the impending value changes of the Iraqi dinar. We understand how this can be an inconvenience to you as our valuable customer."

[snowbunny] "You should know your order with us is still locked-in and valid. at the current rate of $1020 per million of 25k Complete your order with us either via E-check, Phone or Mail and receive 10,000 IQD for free our way of saying thank you for choosing TampaDinar for all your currency needs".
[feda] wow
[snowbunny] "To receive the 10,000 IQD simply enter promo code xxxx with payment"
[Boasorte] Good night all!!! It was great meeting you all!!aloha!!!
[hybrid33] That is such fantastic news!!!!!
[snowbunny] "If you have received this message in error please disregard."
[kgebauer] Boasorte aloha!
[snowbunny] The end.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So have you tried to place an order yourself to see if this in true Yman? I'm calling bullshit on this, sorry guys!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Tampa Dinar are selling 1 million dong for $98 and we only paid $52 and not that long ago either. It pays to buy from a bank I think!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:So have you tried to place an order yourself to see if this in true Yman? I'm calling bullshit on this, sorry guys!

READ The E-Mail Carefully. IT IS NOT "BS".

"We deeply regret to inform you that we are no longer able to process credit card orders. This is due to the impending value changes of the Iraqi dinar."

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes I got that but just because they said it does not mean it is true so I thought since you were posting this you might have gone and tried to put an order in to debunk this or not..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nannee.... I also heard that there are no reorders after inventory is gone from many sources. Maybe this is not bullshit.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh ok purps, I think it's my flu talking, you know how crook I have been this week! Sorry Yman I am seriously under the weather and it gives me the shits lol I appologize for sounding grumpy! Thanks for bringing in the info!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Sorry, but I recall a similiar situation 2 years ago and here we still are.  Are they still doing COD's?    Bet they are.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Plus, You would think that they would put that on the front page of their website or on the dinar purchasing page.  I was just there and there is no notice of the change.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Oh, but they do have a special going on... if you send them 1 million dinar, they will send you 12 million dong.  Interesting.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I saw that special and thought it odd too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum