OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG":TK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

TK CHAT UPDATE, 10 JULY
Wednesday, July 10, 2013

TK CHAT UPDATE, 10 JULY

[TERRYK] OK WHAT I'M GETTING IS THIS MAY VERY WELL GO DOWN LATER TONIGHT
[nana67]    good news  
[Grandmaster]    Bring it !!!
[GODSWARRIORDAN]       great to see you
[TERRYK] WHEN THE BANKS SYNC
[TERRYK] 2 AM
[jadenter] when the banks stink?
[TERRYK] WHICH IS THEIR WED
[TERRYK] THE 10TH
[angellite] that would be awesome TK
[TERRYK] YEA WHEN ALL THE BANKS TALK IN THE WORLD AND THEY ARE ALL CLOSED FOR LIKE 2 HOURS
[BigEngine] In the still of the night.
[jadenter] will the new CBI page show its pretty face tonight?
[TERRYK] SO WITH THAT ONE OF MY GOV FRIENDS ASKING ME MAYBE NOT TO DO A CALL TOMORROW
[TERRYK] SO I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT
[TERRYK] LETS SEE HOW THE DAY STARTS
[TERRYK] SYNC BY THE WAY
[jadenter] your government friends dont have a vote
[TERRYK] BANKS SYNC AT 2 AM EST
[TERRYK] YEA BUT IT MAY MATTER
[TERRYK] WE SHALL SEE
[TERRYK] ANYWAY
[TERRYK] THATS ALL I GOT ALOT OF CALLS
[TERRYK] ALOT SAYING ITS DONE ITS DONE
[TERRYK] RATES ARE WAY OFF THE CHARTS[/color]
[jadenter] its all lining up for tonight from all sources
[TERRYK] IF THIS IS TRUE 20 PLUS ON THE DINAR
[TERRYK] AND OVER 2 UP TO 3 ON THE DONG

[TERRYK] OK
[TERRYK] BOTH MY IMF AND UST ARE SAYING GOING HOT
[brandonbjn] Treat as rumor?
[TERRYK] I WOULD BRANDON
[TERRYK] BUT HEY
[TERRYK] WHAT DO I KNOW IM JUST THE PAWN
[TERRYK] OK ALL
[TERRYK] GOING TO GET MY MASSAGE
[BOBRT]    thank you so much
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS
[TERRYK] JUST WANTED TO UP DATE YOU
[TERRYK] AND NOT BORE YOU WITH THE DETAILS
[TERRYK] LATER ALL

Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 8:47 PM  http://img1.blogblog.com/img/icon18_email.gif

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:59 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG!!! TerryK REALLY!!!! not cool dude not cool! Thanks Yman!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

MartyM

MartyM

REALLY...??  Think about it, If it were true (accurate), it would be that way posted everywhere.
    jus' sayin.  :headscratching 

ymoilman2

MartyM wrote:REALLY...??  Think about it, If it were true (accurate), it would be that way posted everywhere.
    jus' sayin.  :headscratching 

Sometime Ago, I read an article which mentioned that Madam Wu asked for 22 usd and IT Was "Approved" By IMF.Even Dr. Shabibi,then Governor of CBI also mentioned that Iraq could sustain the rate for 25 usd. That was several years ago.IT IS VERY, VERY POSSIBLE.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes but was that just smoke? You can't believe everything you read on the internet that's for sure, especially from gurus!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Yes but was that just smoke? You can't believe everything you read on the internet that's for sure, especially from gurus!

IT WAS NOT "SMOKE". Dr. Shabibi made that statements at a private meeting with a group of foreign investors.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok Yman thank you!! muah

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Ok Yman thank you!! muah

I would like to remind you that Iraq quadrupled the gold bullion holding in last few months in order to 100% back up its Dinar Currencies printed by the Hard Gold. Some people estimated that CBI can now sustain up to 176 USD per one IQD.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

176???????!!!!!!!!!! Holy Smokes! And I thought 20 was exceptionally high!

Thanks again Yman!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whoa that's crazy!! Bring on 20!! Thanks Yman!

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:176???????!!!!!!!!!!  Holy Smokes!  And I thought 20 was exceptionally high!

Thanks again Yman!

In order to understand this calculation of the "the Relative Value of 100% Gold  Backed IQD vs USD, i strongly recommend you study "Fractional Banking". Just "GOOGLE" "fractional banking explained".

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I tried, it was very confusing for me!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No way too much info for me LOL! My old brain won't retain that sort of info!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I just got lost in the middle of it all and was not able to grasp the rest of it!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL!! I don't understand all that stuff so it's best off not confusing my poor brain unnecessarily LOL!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL! I know that feeling!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:No way too much info for me LOL! My old brain won't retain that sort of info!

HINT, HINT: Under the Current "Fractional Banking System" If You deposit 100 USD in Your Bank Account, the Bank Is Allowed To Lend Up To 190 USD

See the below:

How Fractional Reserve Banking Works

When you put your money into a bank, the bank is required to keep a certain percentage, a fraction, of that money on reserve at the bank, but the bank can lend the rest out. For instance, if you deposit $100,000 at the bank and the bank has a reserve requirement of 10 percent, the bank must keep $10,000 of your money on reserve and can lend out the $90,000.

In essence, the bank has taken $100,000 and has turned it into $190,000 by giving you a $100,000 credit on your deposits and then lending the additional $90,000 out to someone else.

Now, if you take this out a little further, you will see that your original $100,000 can become $ by the time it is all over. Here’s how:

- You deposit $100,000 Your bank loans someone else $90,000
- That person deposits $90,000 Their bank loans someone else $81,000
- That person deposits $81,000 Their bank loans someone else $72,900
- That person deposits $72,900 Their bank loans someone else $65,610
- That person deposits $65,610 Their bank loans someone else $59,049
- That person deposits $59,049 Their bank loans someone else $53,144
- That person deposits $53,144 Their bank loans someone else $47,829
- And so on    

Ultimately, your initial $100,000 can grow into $1,000,000 with a 10 percent reserve requirement.

To find out exactly how much money the fractional reserve banking system can theoretically create with your initial deposit, you can use the Money Multiplier equation:

- Total Money Created = Initial Deposit x (1 / Reserve Requirement)

For example, with the numbers we have used above, you equation would look like this:

- $1,000,000 = $100,000 x (1 / 0.10)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

What are the banks making off of all of this?????

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:What are the banks making off of all of this?????

Just Enriching the real owners of the Banking Institutions(13 Elite Families of the World plus the Vatican, also financing World Wars,
Bribing"PTB as well constructing "Undergromud Bunkers" in preparation the Fast Deteriorating Earth Changes due to :Nibiru?",etcs,,,

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

uh-huh - that's what I thought.

Thanks Yman!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whoa thanks for that huge Hint Yman!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: