OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Array of UFOs in Romania EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Array of UFOs in Romania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Array of UFOs in Romania Empty Array of UFOs in Romania Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 14, 2013

Array of UFOs in Romania [video]

The witness posted this on the Extraterrestrials.ning.com web site. Great video from June 30th, 2013.

Dear friends,
I want to share with you an experience I had on 29th to 30th June 2013 in Vaslui, Romania. That night I got awake at 2 a.m. with no logical reason and I saw on the wall a glow that seemed to come from a light siren (the curtains were drawn). I got out of my bed and went to the window to see where the light was coming from. There were two ambulances across the street.
Then I looked up to the sky and I saw a lot of bright lights. Too bright to be stars. I thought I wasn’t seeing clearly so I put my distance glasses.
Yes, I was seeing clearly. There were more than 15 bright globes standing next to each other with no precise disposal.  Not too far, but no so close either. They surely weren’t stars because their light was too bright comparing to the other stars.
I couldn’t believe it! I had been hoping for so long to see them! I used to walk many nights and look up to the sky, admiring the beauty of the stars and thinking maybe someday I would see one of our galactic brother’s naves. Finally it happened and I saw not just one, but a lot of bright globes!
I took the camera quickly and started to shoot. My hands were shaking.
At first these naves were standing. Then, they started to move slowly in groups of 3 to 4 or maybe more while the others remained in place. They didn’t make any sound. Some of them went in-line with the building I’m living in, others went above it. I noticed that the more they were moving away from the rest of the group the less they were shining, but it clearly see their shape. Eventually, they disappeared. I saw clearly one of the naves which went above my building (i don’t know exactly at what distance was the ship, but it was enough to see clearly the ship’s shape). It was ovoid and had a light color.
They were so beautiful, so bright! Unfortunately, the shooting wasn’t very precisely because from time to time I was moving my attention from camera to the sky. I lost the notion of time, but I think it all lasted about 15 minutes.
When I downloaded the movie to my computer I noticed that the naves seemed to be red and they were flashing, but in reality their light was very bright and stable.
That morning I was astonished to find out that my boyfriend (who’s skeptic about this kind of believes) had himself an interesting experience. He told me that he had been awaked at 3 a.m. by a powerful whizzing. It didn’t come from any electrical device. He tried to fall asleep but the same whizzing began to sound, this time in his head. In that moment he had a thought telling him that the whizzing was a way for extraterrestrial beings to communicate.
I believe that our experiences weren’t just simple coincidences especially because they happened approximately the same time.
Please share! Thank you!

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum